Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:03 am 

As a public service for some of you who don't know the guy yet, I'd like you to view our "discussion" and the accusations a guy like Mungo/Dallas Alice, who I call Uncle Crap from now on, is able to say about you, based on his own sel-made ideas, but when asked for evidences, he'll elude it as long as he can. Look for the Iraq Phaze III: The Aftermath thread, beginning post 96 on page 7.<br><br>The guy likes to think he's so smart but when you confront him and put his nose in his own poo-poo, you realise he's one of the dumbest you can meet. How'd you like to be his friend ?<br><br>Sorry, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's being accused of something I'm not guilty of. I'm still waiting for him to find "evidences" of my "crime". And I won't let him go free on that one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:04 am 

Hold on a sec there, buddy. Did he ever start a thread like this about you? I don't think so, so before you start saying how he's "Uncle Crap" and stuff like that, look at how you're acting.  No matter what you say about someone else, there's always someone who's saying the same thing about you...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:05 am 

Not a good thread IMO  ::)

"I don't have a problem with gay marriage, let them suffer like the rest of us" - Chris Rock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:06 pm 

Sorry guys ! I know it's not elegant but I'm fed up with his attitude and since he's starting false rumors about me, I thought that he could do the same about you ! Some of you know him, some of you don't.<br><br>Maybe you can take it with a pinch of salt, but in my case, I felt the guy needed a slap in the back, at least once in a while, for being the guy who's lying about me. As long as he writes about his opinion, it's OK. But the minute he starts telling false things about me, and keep repeating it on and on, and never give me any "evidences" of my "sins", I guess it gives me the right to warn others about him.<br><br>He could start a thread about me. I don't care. But I ask him to bakup what he's saying about me with the link to the posts where I would have said what I'm accused of.<br><br>I think it's only fair !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:28 pm 

[quote author=Willy link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=0#1 date=12/22/03 at 09:04:46]Hold on a sec there, buddy. Did he ever start a thread like this about you? I don't think so, so before you start saying how he's "Uncle Crap" and stuff like that, look at how you're acting.  No matter what you say about someone else, there's always someone who's saying the same thing about you...[/quote]<br>I know how you feel. Great points Willy.<br>But this is a forum guys! As far as im concerned, if Mij want's to open a thread on 'Mungo/Dallas Alice/Uncle Crap', he can. <br>But i guess the only fair thing to do now is let 'Mungo/Dallas Alice/Uncle Crap' have his say. <br><br><br>[move]Do i smell forum warfare about to abruptly stream into our dreary work-a-day lives?[/move]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:52 pm 

Jezuz! I just read the Iraq Phase III thread, and sorry  to say Mungo (hey, i dont want no trouble mister, honest!) some of the stuff you accused Mij of were out of step, man.  :o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:26 pm 

Remind me of something...<br><br> Who's 'Yanking',..whose chain  ???<br>[center]... 8)...[/center]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:59 am 

this is a bit of a harsh thread...i may not agree with everything mungo says (or any of it) but then i'm sure a lot of people don't agree with me or the things i say...in fact i'm sure of it.  That's what's good about forums...they're excellent vehicles for freedom of thought  and expression, you'd think that in a zappa forum especially this right would be both acknowledged and appreciated.  What kind of place would it be if we all agreed with everything that everyone said and all held the same opinions? I liked some of the posts you made mij and i felt that they held some validity in a political and ideological capacity.  however, singling out mungo for criticism because he doesn't agree with your beliefs is a microcosm of all the things you stand against politically.  I felt it was both unwanted and unwarranted.  Though i'm sure mungo is big enough to tell you himself :o

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:08 am 

Alright, I don't know Mungo to well, so I can't really tell.<br><br>But, Mr Mij, that is an oppinion of yours and you wanted to use this forums capability for freedom of speech.<br><br>Seriously people, this kind of thread would be QUICKLY flamed in other forums.<br><br>Mij got upset of this thing so thats why he posted his oppinion rather then letting it go out in leater topics.<br><br>But, actually, I have to read what Mungo have said now.<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:19 am 

Ok, I have just looked through the last parts of Iraqi Phaze III.<br><br>What I can say is that you guys are flaming eachother back and forth. <br><br>Also, I saw that the post contained a certain "formula". <br><br>Part one: Defense against the opponents posts flamings<br><br>Part two: Offense against the opponent wich leads to Part one in the opponents next post.<br><br>This is how it usually look, if you take it simple.<br><br>I mean, Mij, you flamed him aswell, so then ofcourse he replies with and worser answer and then you reply and so on and so on.<br><br>It's a vicious circle....<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:52 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=0#11 date=12/23/03 at 04:59:13]this is a bit of a harsh thread...i may not agree with everything mungo says (or any of it) but then i'm sure a lot of people don't agree with me or the things i say...in fact i'm sure of it.  That's what's good about forums...they're excellent vehicles for freedom of thought  and expression, you'd think that in a zappa forum especially this right would be both acknowledged and appreciated.  What kind of place would it be if we all agreed with everything that everyone said and all held the same opinions? I liked some of the posts you made mij and i felt that they held some validity in a political and ideological capacity.  however, singling out mungo for criticism because he doesn't agree with your beliefs is a microcosm of all the things you stand against politically.  I felt it was both unwanted and unwarranted.  Though i'm sure mungo is big enough to tell you himself :o[/quote] Amen<br>

"I don't have a problem with gay marriage, let them suffer like the rest of us" - Chris Rock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:02 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=0#11 date=12/23/03 at 04:59:13]  however, singling out mungo for criticism because he doesn't agree with your beliefs is a microcosm of all the things you stand against politically.  I felt it was both unwanted and unwarranted.  Though i'm sure mungo is big enough to tell you himself :o[/quote]<br>I strongly agree with this part.<br>IMO, calling somone Saddam, in a way, is as bad as calling someone Hitler. But, i dont think, as Central Scrutinizer said, that it was worth singling him out. Just laugh back at him, and dont let it offend you. People who get offended at being called names are as childish as those who call them, IMO.<br>It wasnt new thread worthy, and this could be sorted out elsewhere (I suggest Private Messaging)<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:05 am 

[quote author=ImSoCute link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=15#15 date=12/23/03 at 08:02:38]<br>It wasnt new thread worthy, and this could be sorted out elsewhere (I suggest Private Messaging)<br>[/quote]<br><br>I agree with you there. If Mij actually sent me some messages, maybe he could do the same to Uncle Cr... er, Mungo. ;D<br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:15 pm 

three hundred posts ago<br>thought i might get some sleep<br>stretched myself out on the columbine thread <br>an' my spirit did the frenchie creep<br><br>i knew i'd never sleep no more<br><br>to me it seem that it wernt just wise<br><br>didja ever wake up in the mornin'<br>with a ZOMBY MUNG behind yer eyes <br><br>i am the ZOMBY MUNG<br>ims the creature all the frenchies been <br>talkin about<br><br>i am the ZOMBY MUNG<br>they all seek for shelter when i come postin about<br><br>telln' you all the zomby troof<br>here i'm is, the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY MUNG<br>reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>they said he-guilty<br>an mij said he -wrongy<br>an' i was a mungy for you, little lady<br><br>i got a great big pointed dubya <br>which is my mung man toof<br>my right wings bigger than ol georgies is <br>like a regular k-clan hood<br>if i raid yer pissy homeland <br>dont try to hide in no hole<br><br>i might snatch you up screamin' through yer window all neckid<br>an' laser bomb you through the roof, dont mess with the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>i am about as evil as a dubya man can be<br><br>tellin' you all the mungo truth<br>here i'ms is, the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>tellin' you all the mungo truth<br>here i'ms is, the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br><br><br>BEWARE - the ZOMBY MUNG is real - here i'm is<br><br>mungo<br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:32 pm 

i wasnt going to post in this thread....that is until i read the zomby mung.  absolutely amazing stuff mungo.  well done.  possibly the funniest thing i've ever read on this forum. 8)  now how can ya flame a guy who comes up with that?  wheres the love?  ;)  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:00 pm 

very funny are you guys serious ha ha  . nice tune mungy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:20 pm 

as far as I can tell, Mij has already KO-ed himself a long time ago. <br><br>look for the wise words of mental in this thread, if you understand shit about what I mean.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:40 pm 

Zomby Mung was great, i thought.  ;D<br><br><br>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next