Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
I just checked all of the links and they all work Disco Douche. On top of being an ignorant denier of facts, you're also a liar.

Perhaps I'll post transcripts from the four links I provided above for anybody who is having issues viewing them, though I highly doubt anybody else will have a problem viewing them. Disco Douche has just reached the point of critical desperation to convince everybody that a "spade isn't a spade".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I just checked all of the links and they all work Disco Douche. On top of being an ignorant denier of facts, you're also a liar.

Perhaps I'll post transcripts from the four links I provided above for anybody who is having issues viewing them, though I highly doubt anybody else will have a problem viewing them. Disco Douche has just reached the point of critical desperation to convince everybody that a "spade isn't a spade".


2 of them still don't work, moron. And again, the other 2 don't even remotely come close to what you're claiming... :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
tweedle-douche wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I just checked all of the links and they all work Disco Douche. On top of being an ignorant denier of facts, you're also a liar.

Perhaps I'll post transcripts from the four links I provided above for anybody who is having issues viewing them, though I highly doubt anybody else will have a problem viewing them. Disco Douche has just reached the point of critical desperation to convince everybody that a "spade isn't a spade".


2 of them still don't work, moron. And again, the other 2 don't even remotely come close to what you're claiming... :roll:


Just checked them again, and they all still work...and yes, they confirm my proven point.

This one works too, and also confirms my point...

Peter Schiff Smears & Leaves His Racist Stain On The Memory Of Trayvon Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vu19oxOyYw

Those Libertarians sure do like their racists.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4754
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I just checked all of the links and they all work Disco Douche. On top of being an ignorant denier of facts, you're also a liar.

Perhaps I'll post transcripts from the four links I provided above for anybody who is having issues viewing them, though I highly doubt anybody else will have a problem viewing them. Disco Douche has just reached the point of critical desperation to convince everybody that a "spade isn't a spade".


2 of them still don't work, moron. And again, the other 2 don't even remotely come close to what you're claiming... :roll:


That is probably because you are in Canada. I receive the message on 2 of the previous links and the one above: "This video is not available in your country. Learn more." So the video is there, you just can't watch it in Europe, or, it seems, in Canada.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Caputh wrote:
tweedle-douche wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I just checked all of the links and they all work Disco Douche. On top of being an ignorant denier of facts, you're also a liar.

Perhaps I'll post transcripts from the four links I provided above for anybody who is having issues viewing them, though I highly doubt anybody else will have a problem viewing them. Disco Douche has just reached the point of critical desperation to convince everybody that a "spade isn't a spade".


2 of them still don't work, moron. And again, the other 2 don't even remotely come close to what you're claiming... :roll:


That is probably because you are in Canada. I receive the message on 2 of the previous links and the one above: "This video is not available in your country. Learn more." So the video is there, you just can't watch it in Europe, or, it seems, in Canada.


The links all work fine for me. Tweedle-douche is just trying to come up with more excuses and explanations for something he has been proven wrong about...again...and again...and again...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:07 am
Posts: 1534
Y'know the trickle-down economy is indeed a misery as per "Hot Plate Heaven" when even one of the one-percenters begins to argue adamantly against it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... 08014.html

_________________
Lies are like quicksand, soft and comfortable, but they will swallow us. Truth is like bedrock, hard and uncomfortable, but we can always stand on it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3482
Show me a system that works better.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3037
Location: Between the Badges
Better than Trickle-Down? Or do you mean Captialism? Maybe its what DB keeps pitching for: Mixed Economy, which means, ya know, its mixed. DB would likely disagree and clarify rather that it's MIXED!

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 3:50 am
Posts: 67
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
There is a trickle down. Money trickles down out of my pocket and into the bank accounts of people who have more money than me. Hooray for class warfare... :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3482
RK i mean capitalism, and sb, thats right big government,= big tax, I like the opposite.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: Vancouver, BC
Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb, tweedle-dee AND their assistant still don't realize (amongst a plethora of other things, including Rand Paul's platform) that if the majority of the Republicans were for free market-based economies (which most think would make the 1% richer, despite the FACT it's the complete opposite), then they wouldn't have hired the same lawyer that fucked over Al Gore in Florida in 2000 to change the rules on Ron Paul at the RNC in 2012, since he was otherwise qualified to be on the ballot. And hence, the majority of the Republicans would instead embrace said free market-based economies AND Ron Paul himself...

A free market-based economy, is what true Capitalism really is. Whereas, utilizing left-wing policies, such as over-regulation/taxation, bailouts & protectionist doctrine to ensure near monopolization by the bulk of the 1% and especially to create a much greater wealth divide than there was before, is what happens and what is ALLOWED to happen in a Mixed Economy. The left had their very own precious policies they thought would protect citizens, utilized against the system instead by incredibly shrewd but greedy-ass bankers in order to construct and execute the Housing Bubble scam. Yet, almost NO ONE here realizes this. And most here STILL think this mess is strictly the greedy-ass bankers fault, when in reality it's only partly correct. THAT is how clever these fuckers are, guys. And it continues to this very day in a variety of forms.

You know, it truly astonishes me that almost NO ONE here, outside of probably baddy, BRAVO SIERRA and a few others, understand how markets actually work. But then again, most of you here are lefties, so I probably shouldn't be surprised...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Last edited by Disco Boy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Just checked them again, and they all still work...and yes, they confirm my proven point.

This one works too, and also confirms my point...

Peter Schiff Smears & Leaves His Racist Stain On The Memory Of Trayvon Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vu19oxOyYw

Those Libertarians sure do like their racists.


Most of them do NOT work here in Canada, fuckhead.

And the videos that do work, do NOTHING to even remotely come close to proving your incredibly stupid points. :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
tweedle-douche wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Just checked them again, and they all still work...and yes, they confirm my proven point.

This one works too, and also confirms my point...

Peter Schiff Smears & Leaves His Racist Stain On The Memory Of Trayvon Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vu19oxOyYw

Those Libertarians sure do like their racists.


Most of them do NOT work here in Canada, fuckhead.

And the videos that do work, do NOTHING to even remotely come close to proving your incredibly stupid points. :roll:


Says the guy who claimed Ron Paul would get 10 million votes in the primaries, when he didn't...that Ayn Rand's books were the all time #1 best sellers ever, even though not a single one has ever made it ontpo any best seller list anywhere, ever...and now that 10 million out of 1.3 billion is 68% of India's population.

You're as dumb as a box of rocks, and that is an insult to rocks....

Happy reading.

Quote:
Peter Schiff: More Racist Economics From A Libertarian
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/peter-sc ... z36C7JUE00


Quote:
Peter Schiff Sucks
Peter Schiff is a scam artist whose sole agenda is to make money off of his clients, even at their peril. I had first hand experience investing with Peter's firm and promptly lost about 75% of my money over a 1 year period. Later on I came to realize that there were plenty of people with similar experience like mine. This blog is to help people avoid this con artist and more of ilk.
http://peterschiffsucks.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Just checked them again, and they all still work...and yes, they confirm my proven point.

This one works too, and also confirms my point...

Peter Schiff Smears & Leaves His Racist Stain On The Memory Of Trayvon Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vu19oxOyYw

Those Libertarians sure do like their racists.


Most of them do NOT work here in Canada, fuckhead.

And the videos that do work, do NOTHING to even remotely come close to proving your incredibly stupid points. :roll:


Says the guy who claimed Ron Paul would get 10 million votes in the primaries, when he didn't...that Ayn Rand's books were the all time #1 best sellers ever, even though not a single one has ever made it ontpo any best seller list anywhere, ever...and now that 10 million out of 1.3 billion is 68% of India's population.

You're as dumb as a box of rocks, and that is an insult to rocks....


"10 million out of 1.3 billion is 68% of India's population."

If the above quote doesn't cement the FACT you're a COMPLETE fucking idiot, I don't know what will.

And as usual, you keep misquoting me with the rest of the above.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Happy reading.

Quote:
Peter Schiff: More Racist Economics From A Libertarian
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/peter-sc ... z36C7JUE00


Quote:
Peter Schiff Sucks
Peter Schiff is a scam artist whose sole agenda is to make money off of his clients, even at their peril. I had first hand experience investing with Peter's firm and promptly lost about 75% of my money over a 1 year period. Later on I came to realize that there were plenty of people with similar experience like mine. This blog is to help people avoid this con artist and more of ilk.
http://peterschiffsucks.blogspot.com/


What a bunch of TOTAL BS.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
The above quote is taken directly from you tweedle-douche in it's entirety and in full context, as found right here...

viewtopic.php?p=628866#p628866

...and I quote...

tweedle-douche wrote:
And it's perfectly reasonable and a very strongest argument to state that since 68% of the population live on only $2 per day, logically means that TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE can't afford firearms to defend themselves


Tens of millions of people in a country with 1.3 billion people isn't 68% of the population. 884,000,000 IS 68% of the population of 1.3 billion.

Whose lying now? :roll:

Your fuzzy logic and fuzzy math are reflections of your ignorance and refusal to accept the facts. Your numbers are way off. Your assumptions, despite being presented with specific proven facts exposes your dishonesty. The only person your lying to is yourself. Everybody else gets it. Another thread, another topic, and you are proven wrong yet again...and again...and again...and again...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
The above quote is taken directly from you tweedle-douche in it's entirety and in full context, as found right here...

viewtopic.php?p=628866#p628866

...and I quote...

Disco Boy wrote:
And it's perfectly reasonable and a very strongest argument to state that since 68% of the population live on only $2 per day, logically means that TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE can't afford firearms to defend themselves


Tens of millions of people in a country with 1.3 billion people isn't 68% of the population. 884,000,000 IS 68% of the population of 1.3 billion.

Whose lying now? :roll:

Your fuzzy logic and fuzzy math are reflections of your ignorance and refusal to accept the facts. Your numbers are way off. Your assumptions, despite being presented with specific proven facts exposes your dishonesty. The only person your lying to is yourself. Everybody else gets it. Another thread, another topic, and you are proven wrong yet again...and again...and again...and again...


The fuck?

You do know what a figure of speech is, right?!

And regardless, how does stating tens of millions, instead of hundreds of millions, detract from my point, especially since they're interchangeable in this context?! Stop diverting attention away from the THE POINT. Which is, there are a SHITLOAD of people who are poor and can't afford firearms in India... :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
tweedle-douche wrote:

The fuck?

You do know what a figure of speech is, right?!

Oh, so that's what you are calling your inaccuracies now. :roll:

tweedle-douche wrote:
And regardless, how does stating tens of millions, instead of hundreds of millions, detract from my point, especially since they're interchangeable in this context?!

You made a specific claim with a specific number and are wrong on all accounts, as usual. There was nothing contextual or euphemistic about your numerically specific claim. Your math skills, as per usual, are off...waaaaayyyyyy off.

There is no other context. Because of India's strict gun laws and lower ownership rates per capita, their gun death rates are significantly lower than the USA, despite have more than 4x the population and significantly higher poverty rates.

tweedle-douche wrote:
Stop diverting attention away from the THE POINT. Which is, there are a SHITLOAD of people who are poor and can't afford firearms in India... :roll:

Oh, so now you are misquoting yourself. :roll:

Most crimes committed with guns in the USA are by poor people who can't afford to buy guns at retail cost. The only attempted diversion from the FACTS here are your inaccurate numbers.


FACT/POINT/BOTTOM LINE - stricter gun laws and lower ownership rates = lower gun crime rates

It doesn't get any more simple than that. This is an indivertible fact. Proven wrong yet again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

The fuck?

You do know what a figure of speech is, right?!

Oh, so that's what you are calling your inaccuracies now. :roll:

Disco Boy wrote:
And regardless, how does stating tens of millions, instead of hundreds of millions, detract from my point, especially since they're interchangeable in this context?!

You made a specific claim with a specific number and are wrong on all accounts, as usual. There was nothing contextual or euphemistic about your numerically specific claim. Your math skills, as per usual, are off...waaaaayyyyyy off.

There is no other context. Because of India's strict gun laws and lower ownership rates per capita, their gun death rates are significantly lower than the USA, despite have more than 4x the population and significantly higher poverty rates.


Stating, "tens of millions" is a specific number? You're joking, right?

Dude, what part of 68% of the population live on only $2 per day, logically means that TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE can't afford firearms to defend themselves, don't you understand?

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Stop diverting attention away from the THE POINT. Which is, there are a SHITLOAD of people who are poor and can't afford firearms in India... :roll:

Oh, so now you are misquoting yourself. :roll:


Huh?!

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Most crimes committed with guns in the USA are by poor people who can't afford to buy guns at retail cost. The only attempted diversion from the FACTS here are your inaccurate numbers.


FACT/POINT/BOTTOM LINE - stricter gun laws and lower ownership rates = lower gun crime rates

It doesn't get any more simple than that. This is an indivertible fact. Proven wrong yet again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...


No, most crimes committed with guns in the USA are by people NOWHERE near as poor as most Indians, who live off about $2 per day.


The bottom line: you have no fucking CLUE what you're talking about, as usual.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am
Posts: 425
I could've posted this in the [What book are you reading?] or [I've learned something new today] threads, but I decided to post this here instead. Then again, who gives a fuck anyway?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 3:50 am
Posts: 67
Free markets killed capitalism: Ayn Rand, Ronald Reagan, Wal-Mart, Amazon and the 1 percent’s sick triumph over us all


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1327
Location: Huntingdon, TN
You could solve every problem in the world, and Disco Boy/Spacebrother would argue it to their deaths. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Show me a system that works better.
Said the king to an angry mob in thirteenth century feudal England.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19506
Location: Somewhere in time
Philostopher wrote:
You could solve every problem in the world, and Disco Boy/Spacebrother would argue it to their deaths. :roll:



I can't believe they are still arguing about this for so long…wow… :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3482
let me check my calender

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group