Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:21 am 

I was wondering if all the so far 1332 official forum members are really 1332 single individuals or are some of the names used by the same person???? Woooohhooh! <br>I guess, if so, no one would admit it...<br><br>Well, I am zliq. no more.<br>But since some folks obviously changed thier name, maybe some came back as others just to re-entry the same discussions...<br>OTOH who doesnt want to become L.O.R.D.? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:41 am 

There's only one Mij ! Beware of imitators !<br>Just kidding. No one would dare imitate me, or could. Some "signatures" here are unique ! <br>We have the jimmie d style, the amonra style, the mungo style, the whatchamacallit style, the batchain style, etc...<br><br>The game would be trying to find 2 styles identical to make a match and then find the "doubles" !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:27 pm 

yep zlinq i have 3 identities - mungo , mungo something else and black dog - the last 2 are ones i created whilst away from home on another pc - couldnt remember my log-in password see - they have posted jack shit i think. i should really get arround to killen em off.<br><br>there you have it , the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth - multiple ids can have innocent explinations see.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:08 pm 

you will need a psychoanalyst to unravel that conundrum willi - mandy is the answer. look up - stop confusin me will ya.<br><br>mungomandymindymoogymidge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:39 pm 

[shadow=red,left,300]I AM ZAIGOAT,THERE IS NO OTHER!!!!! :o :o :o :o                                         [/shadow]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:44 pm 

Still Tripmyster from windsor ont canada and only a newbie<br>would not want to change a thing !<br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:28 pm 

There's only one me.<br>But I couldn't find my name in the list of members.<br>Couldn't find someone else here either (?).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:06 pm 

no doubt there is

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:16 am 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1048782064;start=0#11 date=03/27/03 at 20:28:56]But I couldn't find my name in the list of members. Couldn't find someone else here either (?).[/quote]<br>yep, can't find mine either. not my username, nor my displayed name.<br>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:17 am 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=general;num=1048782064;start=0#2 date=03/27/03 at 13:28:05]I assume most people have this site bookmarked. But if your bookmark just points to zappa.com, you'll always see the splash screen and the bandwidth select screen. To avoid all this, try ...[/quote]<br><br>... this next one instead. It is the most efficient way to get here:<br><br>http://www.zappa.com/yabb/YaBB.cgi<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:01 am 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=general;num=1048782064;start=15#16 date=03/29/03 at 11:42:07]Ah, very good. Thanks, bb!![/quote]<br>at your service!<br><br><br> another tip<br>you can even make a shortcut to the bookmark in your windows toolbar, and, you can even use a zappa-icon for it!<br><br>Create a desktopshort-cut, download an icon on this very site, apoint it to the shortcut, and then just drag it in your toolbar. then, for sobering things a bit up: delete the shortcut on your desktop.<br>this way: no menus, etc. that need to be opened, just 1 single click, even if your not on your desktop... laziness & efficiency hand in hand, ladies and gentlemen!<br><br>i always have that little zappa-head staring at me on the very bottom of my screen. how's that for dedication?<br>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:29 am 

Will Abnuceals_Dad step forward and express himself???<br><br>Who are you and where do you come from???

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:37 am 

I'm sure you'd all agree;<br><br>One of me is overkill.<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:41 am 

sometimes i copy myself and send it out to get the dirty stuff done when i`m not in the mood. i admit that.<br>but not in here. theres not another me. no.<br>if someone would be starting such, i`ll notice and bite his head off. i&acute;m a snapper. <br>and for me, i won`t multiply. no one can stand this.<br>even not myself.<br>wowie!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:10 am 

I'm only known as Sparlatacus on this forum and many others for that sake.