The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Let's Talk Zappa!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:45 am 

http://www.zappa.com/yabb/YaBB.cgi?boar ... 74;start=0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:01 am 

Okey-sokey!<br><br>Well, actually, it was in a commercial that I REALLY got to hear him.<br><br>It was a commercial for Absolute rock classics and I got to hear a little part of Bobby brown and also see hes face.<br><br>Well, that is when I first heard him.<br><br>Oh boy! Stunnin' ::)<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:20 am 

The keyword, in this topic, seems sadly to be:<br><br>[glow=yellow,2,300]ASSHOLE[/glow]<br><br>That's right people!<br><br>Thats the secret word for yesterday, tonight and tomorrow!!<br><br>That's all! Bye! Bye! And never come back again!!<br><br>ADIOS!<br><br>GOODBYE!<br><br>STEP OUT OF IT!<br><br>GO AWAY!<br><br>BZZZZZ, BZZZZZ!<br><br>..........<br><br>Ok, you ain't seem to get my point right? <br><br>And you know why?<br><br>Because your an dumbass....and dumbasses don't do shit....<br><br>[glow=green,2,300]"Hey,wayt who is that guy over there talking to?"[/glow]<br><br>I'm merely talking to both jimmie_d and Lets_be_fraynk. Since I hate when one another is just nagging on eachother for no reasons. Also, Jimmie_d! Your stuff you said about spam, what about yer own spam form the kitchen table? Stuff it up a chicken and send it away, will ya? Even so, Lets_be_fraynk, think calm, think ZEN, if you do, you won't be noticing Jimmie_d, aigh?<br><br>Right good, fine, finito, nada, zero....<br><br>Problem solved!<br><br>Good now go home!!!<br><br>....now go...shows over.....public made an revol....go home...there's nothing to find or see here....good bye....I ain't gonna play any music for ya.....goodbye....go go....schoo schoo!<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:37 am 

[glow=yellow,2,300]<br>Wuaddrablidilliaarbliayacrackmanhatdrabbrilliabambuahuahua!!![/glow]<br><br>OK!<br><br>So here we are again, at the same point as we started. Well, after been reading the post about Lets_be_fraynk telling that he early told he was an republican and supported Bush. Well, I can just say that:"I DIDN'T NOTICE!!!". Exactly, I haven't noticed and it's not gonna change my point in this post either.<br><br>As it is for Jimmie_d, I thought you would bring out your pointless links-n-pics stuff that ALSO is way to far away from Frank Zappa. Also, I don't like bush, but have never met an' republican. Even so I don't care if Lets_be_Fraynk IS a republican or not. Everything has it own strenght and weakness, ok?<br><br>[glow=blue,2,300]Political stuff, you know? Well, being an vegetarian is worse than being an' republican, in my oppinion.[/glow]<br><br>[shadow=yellow,right,300]BUT QUICK GOOGLEY MOOGLEY!!!![/shadow]<br><br>[glow=purple,2,300]Stuff is starting to get annoying!![/glow]<br><br>Oh, how sad, I just started to enjoy this forum, well, you don't know me well.<br><br>SO WHY NOT LEAVING THIS FORUM WHILE I'M AT IT!!??<br><br>[glow=pink,2,300]Cause I enjoy it here!![/glow]<br><br>[glow=black,2,300]Otherwise don't give me two bongos[/glow]<br><br>[glow=blue,2,300]I DON'T NEED THE TWO BONGO FURYS!!![/glow]<br><br>They still seems to be stoned, dad!<br><br>Your right kid, lets sing!!<br><br>[glow=purple,2,300]What's there to live for?<br>Who needs the peace corps?<br>Think I'll just DROP OUT<br>I'll go to Frisco<br>Buy a wig & sleep<br>On Owsley's floor <br><br>Walked past the wig store<br>Danced at the Fillmore<br>I'm completely stoned<br>I'm hippy & I'm trippy<br>I'm a gypsy on my own<br>I'll stay a week & get the crabs &<br>Take a bus back home<br>I'm really just a phony<br>But forgive me<br>'Cause I'm stoned <br><br>Every town must have a place<br>Where phony hippies meet<br>Psychedelic dungeons<br>Popping up on every street<br>GO TO SAN FRANCISCO . . . <br><br>How I love ya, How I love ya<br>How I love ya, How I love ya Frisco!<br>How I love ya, How I love ya<br>How I love ya, How I love ya<br>Oh, my hair is getting good in the back! <br><br>Every town must have a place<br>Where phony hippies meet<br>Psychedelic dungeons<br>Popping up on every street <br>GO TO SAN FRANCISCO . . . <br><br>Hotcha! <br><br>First I'll buy some beads<br>And then perhaps a leather band<br>To go around my head<br>Some feathers and bells<br>And a book of Indian lore<br>I will ask the Chamber Of Commerce<br>How to get to Haight Street<br>And smoke an awful lot of dope<br>I will wander around barefoot<br>I will have a psychedelic gleam in my eye at all times<br>I will love everyone<br>I will love the police as they kick the shit out of me on the street<br>I will sleep . . .<br>I will, I will go to a house<br>That's, that's what I will do<br>I will go to a house<br>Where there's a rock & roll band<br>'Cause the groups all live together<br>And I will join a rock & roll band<br>I will be their road manager<br>And I will stay there with them<br>And I will get the crabs<br>But I won't care<br>Because . . .<br><br>[/glow]<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]Shake hand now or this topic will get worse[/glow]<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:48 am 

Boring?<br>Boring?<br><br>it's just the same old song over and over again - <br><br>BUTT<br><br>we get new info on Jimmies guerillia tactics. before LBF brought all this up i was under the impression that jimmie was a make-love-not-war kinda guy. apparently not.<br>Jeff Ms posting history is fuzzy etc, and he used to be an asshole maybe. and a republican. etc. but since he surely has no intention anymore of picking up barfights over political issues i have decided to let this rotting corpse in its grave. LBF is an okay guy - funny with a twist. apparently the corpse sprung out because jimmie was tickling it.<br><br>jimmie: stop the tickling. shake hands. etc.<br>LBF: if our info is correct : you are right to tell him to stop tickling you. stand up! don't die on your knees!<br><br>mlkqjfmklnm<br>qsfmlkhm<br>klmqsjfm<br>and other assorted non-sense to *get it out of my system*.<br><br>off to the pub now. also there nothing will be different from last week. maybe the color of the wallpaint. or the price of beer.<br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:52 am 

what I do find boring is the stream of pictures and 'mysterious' one-sentence posts, centered, with a glow that don't take a stance. they don't say nothing, don't do nothing and surely don't make their hands dirty. <br><br>to avoid confusion/wartime:<br>I have nothing against playing a little devils advocate though. <br>& nothing against those glowing sentences that do take a stance.<br><br>a mystery mask generaly hides some ugly face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:05 am 

[quote author=Lets_Be_Fraynk link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=15#23 date=06/27/03 at 11:55:04]Neighbors,<br><br>Believe me.<br>This is not my speed but the torture needs to stop.<br>No doubt, JD is off composing his defense, and it will look good ~ but what you WON'T see is all the other fun and games he's been playing on the sly.<br>I wouldn't be pissed otherwise.<br>Yes, let's have peace.<br>Please.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Sure thing, peace, what a wonderful word....Peace<br><br> ;)<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:13 am 

good old fashioned animosity<br>ahhh...  like a spring breeze<br><br><br>why fuck around?<br>strap on a pair of these fuckers and LET'S RUMBLE!<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:18 pm 

[quote author=Lets_Be_Fraynk link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=0#14 date=06/27/03 at 10:58:31]<br>And no - I have not rallied for Bush since our initial discussion of said topic and have no desire to ramble on aimlessly arguing who's right - because he'll still be in the Oval Office in '04.<br>[/quote]<br><br>I just hope you're wrong. The world could and should do without that moron who starts wars when he feels like.<br><br>I'll pray harder, just in case.<br><br>(I can't believe that out of 300 millions people out there there couldn't be ONE single valuable man)<br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:46 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=30#31 date=06/27/03 at 15:28:23][center]<br>"Gentlemen," you say, Mr. Flycoon. That presumes that there was mutal name-calling, which there was not. There's only one paranoid guy on this thread calling someone "an asshole," and it ain't me!<br><br> 8) ;) 8)[/center][/quote]<br><br>I'm sorry everyone ~ Especially Jimmy.<br>I'm the asshole.<br>Please forgive and forget me.<br>I quit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:54 pm 

[quote author=back on page 1, before this thread escalated into w.w.III[sup]n-4[/sup], Lets_be_fraynk link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=0#0 date=06/27/03 at 06:30:25]...When did you first hear him?...[/quote]<br><br>my memory's not that honed but, it was probably when i 1[sup]st[/sup] heard the title willie the pimp, i said to myself, cool name for a song-gotta check this out; that was about '74 & my schoolmates were playing sax in music class; they were all huge on ian underwood (among others) & played gumbo at every opportunity.... so I bent down 'n I reached down 'n I scooped down an' I gathered up a generous mitten full of the deadly Apostrophe, which was the 1[sup]st[/sup] fz album i actually bought, then overnight sensation, then hooked for life....