Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:05 am 

[quote author=Dr.Including link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=15#29 date=06/28/03 at 00:44:59]<br><br>You made me cracking up oofy...<br><br>One last thing before we go back to usual biznis: <br>it seems LBF has left the building. Didn't read lots of his posts so far. So I don't know much about him but nevertheless: too bad.<br><br>But the fact he as well deleted most of his posts in this thread doesn't make him look good either...[/quote]<br><br>I've noticed it too, sad, he became very popular on short time.<br><br>Actually, it's only now that I've really started to know him, a bit atleast. <br><br>[glow=purple,2,300]Well, life goes on, doesn't it? Even if it's more empty than before, it goes on.[/glow]<br><br>Better clean up this mess, it seems like Jimmie_d is "mister america" in Hungry freaks, daddy and we are the hungry freaks. Right,eh?<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

Post subject: Re: Let's Talk Zappa!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:51 am 

Fuck! Now drool has left again.<br><br>Jimmie, I urge you to stop it. You definetly were picking on this guy. He quoted that bird picture you posted which you deleted on this thread. Proof enough for me. <br>Unless you can refute that, but you haven't up till now - or tell us the bigger story. What has LBF done wrong except for that anti-bush thread in the beginning he popped up? <br>Was he picking at you too?<br><br>So explain yourself, publicly. I'm [s]sick[/s] tired of all the mystery mumbo jumbo and the silence and stuff. As you can read, people stay away because of this kind of shit. maybe this all his a misunderstanding. i've always considered you a very okay guy - a bit patronizing sometimes maybe, but what the heck - i'm patronizing too most of the time. <br><br>who started it is not the question anymore, we're not kids anymore. <br><br>AND LBF, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:30 am 

[quote author=mandlebrotblot link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=15#26 date=06/27/03 at 20:55:51]<br>Let me guess, jimmie d.  <br><br>I think the common thread is that we all probably think you must be happier than a Homo on a slow boat to Dick Island, now that the sodomy laws in the U.S. have been found un-constitutional. <br><br>Now you have one less thing to worry about on your next visit to the Lone Star State.[/quote]<br><br>ROTFLMAO<br>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:25 am 

[quote author=bb link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=0#14 date=06/27/03 at 11:52:40]<br>a mystery mask generaly hides some ugly face.[/quote]<br><br><br><br>Are you trying to infer that I, like Frank, am one of the Ugly Motherfuckers majority?<br><br>I uhh........resemble that remark<br><br>~~~~Cry- umph~~~~~<br>(the sound Terry Bozzio makes in Hands With a Hammer)<br><br><br>

l)
l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:33 am 

ah - the cruel eye of the beholder !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:36 am 

This is my 2 cents, and I normally don't do this, but what the fuck, since it's an open letter:<br><br>jimmie and Fraynk,<br><br>Over the past couple of weeks I've witnessed passive-aggresive behavior from BOTH of you; you have BOTH engaged in "post and delete" stuff beyond this particular thread, and you have BOTH made comments that go right up to the line but not quite over. It's true. Now please don't let the air out of my tires tonight. Or place a burlap bag full of horse shit on my porch, set it on fire, ring the doorbell and run. Thanks.<br><br>This next statement will probably piss BOTH of you off at me:<br>Often when two people don't get along, it's not the ways they are different from each other that is at the root of the problem, it's the ways they are the same. (Now you BOTH hate my guts over that one, dontcha? See? There's something for you two to bond over.)<br><br>Sometimes guys just gotta duke it out. At the end of it all, you'll either end up being buddies or avoiding each other, but at least the air will be clear. There is no magic answer, except maybe some tolerance and some space and...fuck, I don't know, who am I? Yoda? For all I know, I might be a bigger asshole than anybody. I'm not a saint, but neither are either of you, so...damn, again I don't know how to wrap this up. I suck at this.<br><br>Here, let's try this-- <br>A guy's boss chews his ass out at work. <br>The guy goes home and yells at his wife. <br>The wife yells at the older son. <br>The older son hits the younger son. <br>The younger son kicks the dog. <br>When we treat each other like shit on this board, it starts spreading from one person to another, often without even being aware. There IS a ripple effect.<br>Ya know?<br><br>In closing,I like both of you assholes. I'd meet either of you out for a beer any time. Individually, that is.<br><br>Peace.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:29 am 

hey swiftkick : next time i wanna get my cents from the same coin machine you got yours. <br><br>so, where is it located? lemme guess:  at the corner of Intelligence Avenue and Empathy Street?<br><br>good post bro !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:58 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=30#38 date=06/28/03 at 08:44:07][center]<br><br><br><br> 8)  Keep the change.  ;)[/center][/quote]<br><br>*Grabs Jimmie_d's neck* <br><br>*Crack, snapple, pop*<br><br>Keep this change 8)<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:03 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1056720625;start=30#40 date=06/28/03 at 09:19:57][center]<br><br>...uh...that would be "Snap, Crackle & Pop."<br><br> 8)[/center][/quote]<br><br>Nope.....<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:07 am 

Quote:
Thanks for the support Dr. Grogg. <br>I hope this mess ends soon. <br> <br>By the way, <br>Half of the American voters are Republicans and not all of them are evil.  <br> ;)<br> <br>However, by telling you this, I am in no way trying to advertise for or propogate positive thinking toward Republicans. <br> ;) ;)<br> <br>~Fraynk
<br><br>That might be the last we see form him :'( :'(<br><br>He sent it to me the same day that this mess started :-/<br><br>Hope you find something else LBF!!<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>