Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:19 pm 

[center]Th Interview<br><br>Image<br><br><br>God's final message to creation<br><br>Image[/center]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:08 pm 

the new theme song at <br><br>Image<br><br>[sub]Image[/sub]
Quote:
An unlucky diner bit into a segment of a [friendly little] human finger while digging into a bowl of chili at a Wendy's restaurant in San Jose, Santa Clara County health officials confirmed Wednesday. <br><br>The diner, who visited the restaurant Tuesday night, spit out the well-cooked digit, notified restaurant workers and became sick to her stomach, health officials said. <br><br>The origin of the finger remains a mystery...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:25 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:20 pm 

[quote author=sir galoot link=board=general;num=1089869067;start=0#9 date=03/26/05 at 19:25:30]Image[/quote]<br><br>But the story is basically true. McDonald's officials attribute the misplaced body part to "a manufacturing error." The product in question was not McDonald's popular chicken McNuggets, as later versions of the chain claim, but their short-lived "Mighty Wings." Weeks later, McDonald's discontinued Mighty Wings due to slow sales.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:35 pm 

[quote author=Calvin2hikers link=board=general;num=1089869067;start=0#9 date=03/26/05 at 20:20:36] McDonald's discontinued Mighty Wings due to slow sales.[/quote]<br><br>hmm.... wonder why?<br>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:16 am 

[quote author=Little Bitch link=board=general;num=1089869067;start=0#11 date=03/27/05 at 03:07:13]Image[/quote]<br>this has to be one of the least funny movies ever made, it was pure shite and i've heard tom green is meant to be funny but this is the only thing i've seen him in and he seems about as funny as crabs...and crabsd aren't funny, believe me  :o

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:16 am 

Hahaha I thought that film was funny!! <br>OK, he gets a bit annoying in it, and there are only key parts of the movie that made me laugh out loudly....but it did male me laugh. Didn't you laugh at the "Backwards Man" bit??<br>Image<br><br>or the "Daddy would you like a sausage..Daddy would you like some sausages.." part??<br>Image<br><br>And the best part..<br>"Whats that sound..?? Its My hOOOOves...MY HOOVES"<br>Hehehe.<br><br>http://www.freddygotfingered.com/fingerfun.html<br><br>Check the link for finger fun!  ;D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:27 am 

Jesus christ!! This is fuckin scary, The second i pressed general board link and got in i saw This topic Friendly Little Fingers, and at the same time Friendly Little Fingers started play on my record Player  :o<br><br>And i almost never play Zoot Allures  :-/<br>

"I refuse to become what you call normal"
Lemmy Caution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:47 am 

[quote author=knepo link=board=general;num=1089869067;start=0#14 date=03/27/05 at 07:27:24]Jesus christ!! This is fuckin scary, The second i pressed general board link and got in i saw This topic Friendly Little Fingers, and at the same time Friendly Little Fingers started play on my record Player  :o<br><br>And i almost never play Zoot Allures  :-/<br>[/quote]<br><br>Verrry Scary!  Friendly Little Finger is what makes Zoot Allures worthwhile!  And Black Napkins, and oh, I like Wind Up Working in a Gas Station.  But mostly Friendly Little Finger.  Not a big fan of Torture.<br><br>And now, here is the obligatory finger picture:<br>Image<br>The Subtle Finger<br><br>Really like his tats!<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 pm