Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:56 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=135#148 date=01/10/04 at 13:35:36]three hundred posts ago <br>thought i might get some sleep <br>stretched myself out on the columbine thread  <br>an' my spirit did the frenchie creep <br> <br>i knew i'd never sleep no more <br> <br>to me it seem that it wernt just wise <br> <br>didja ever wake up in the mornin' <br>with a ZOMBY MUNG behind yer eyes  <br> <br>i am the ZOMBY MUNG <br>ims the creature all the frenchies been  <br>talkin about <br> <br>i am the ZOMBY MUNG <br>they all seek for shelter when i come postin about <br> <br>telln' you all the zomby troof <br>here i'm is, the ZOMBY MUNG <br> <br>reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY MUNG <br>reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY MUNG <br> <br>they said he-guilty <br>an mij said he -wrongy <br>an' i was a mungy for you, little lady <br> <br>i got a great big pointed dubya  <br>which is my mung man toof <br>my right wings bigger than ol georgies is  <br>like a regular k-clan hood <br>if i raid yer pissy homeland  <br>dont try to hide in no hole <br> <br>i might snatch you up screamin' through yer window all neckid <br>an' laser bomb you through the roof, dont mess with the ZOMBY MUNG <br> <br>i am about as evil as a dubya man can be <br> <br>tellin' you all the mungo truth <br>here i'ms is, the ZOMBY MUNG <br> <br>tellin' you all the mungo truth <br>here i'ms is, the ZOMBY MUNG <br><br><br><br>aye - drop the curtain and get me the hell outa here - fast<br><br>mungo[/quote]<br>(*stands and applauds*)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:06 pm 

Still waiting...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:47 pm 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=150#154 date=01/10/04 at 21:40:40]<br>No no no never no! First, moderators suck, if they anything other than letting it all fly. Second, this forum is the best because we let it ALL hang out. In the end, everything works itself out. This place has bugs and warts and splotches, but also a real cohesion and sense of community. Stick around, let it was over you for a while, and I hope you'll agree.  ;D<br><br>Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, in all it's glory.[/quote]<br>i agree, moderated forums are devil spawn and they're for kids...we're for the most part all adults here and we don't need censored...or moderated by some anal freak. if you don't like then don't read...simple

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:26 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=150#155 date=01/10/04 at 21:47:40]<br>i agree, moderated forums are devil spawn and they're for kids...we're for the most part all adults here and we don't need censored...or moderated by some anal freak. if you don't like then don't read...simple [/quote]<br><br>True but we are also free to express opinions.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:53 am 

[quote author=monstermovie link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=150#158 date=01/11/04 at 04:26:37]<br><br>True but we are also free to express opinions.[/quote]<br><br>And that is absolutely true as well, monster.  let me just add that there are other places on the 'net where the meaness and the flaming run a lot deeper and a lot nastier.<br><br>Part of the reason this forum works so well, is the structure of a forum.   It is hard to spam people personally or send them viruses.  You can ignore threads you think don't have much potential.  You talk to people on the pm and work things out if you wish.  This is a great place, despite the odd happenings and arguments.<br><br>These are basically nice folks.  Avoid the ones you think might be trouble.  Have fun.  Please express your opinion.<br><br>ML<br>Sab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:16 am 

[quote author=PinkPoodle link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=150#159 date=01/11/04 at 04:53:58]<br><br>And that is absolutely true as well, monster.  let me just add that there are other places on the 'net where the meaness and the flaming run a lot deeper and a lot nastier.<br><br>Part of the reason this forum works so well, is the structure of a forum.   It is hard to spam people personally or send them viruses.  You can ignore threads you think don't have much potential.  You talk to people on the pm and work things out if you wish.  This is a great place, despite the odd happenings and arguments.<br><br>These are basically nice folks.  Avoid the ones you think might be trouble.  Have fun.  Please express your opinion.<br><br>ML<br>Sab[/quote]<br><br><br>I subscribe, entirely.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:56 am 

In response to another thread where you blablabla about me again...<br><br>still waiting....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:04 am 

Instead of posting a Saddam/BenLadin pic in another thread and saying to yourself "Oh my God, what a funny guy I am. I MUST love myself doing so. Can't help but touch myself. Ooohh, lala...", go on and DELIVER for once what I asked you for so long...<br>...mainly something I posted that could validate your allegations about me. And try to keep your own commitment of staying in THIS thread about that particular matter. (Oh, I forgot...you're not a man of honor, sorry)<br><br>BTW, still waiting...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:15 am 

Still crappier than ever, heh ?<br><br>You just can't keep it in this thread, heh ? For me, I will for the sake of other members here.<br><br>Looks like I'm going to keep this "Mungo is a crap" thread alive till the end of time !<br><br>Have it your way !<br><br>Still waiting, by the way !<br><br>Mungo: the Crap boy that don't deliver ! What else can we say ? Oh, yeah, the guy thinks he's funny, hah, hah, hah... beware all of you wearing a mustache, Mungo is after you (mustache = Saddam, in his poor brain).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:21 am 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=150#163 date=01/13/04 at 13:15:22] blah blah blah crap crap crap[/quote]<br><br>Just drop it, Mij. You're starting to make a lot of people angry. <br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 am 

[quote author=Billy link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=150#164 date=01/13/04 at 13:21:06]<br>Just drop it, Mij. You're starting to make a lot of people angry. <br>[/quote]<br><br>Just don't read it when you see it ! Consider it as our private affair.<br><br>I'll never let that guy run free with that. He only has two ways of escaping it:<br><br>Prove his sayings and I know he won't be able to<br>Tell publicly that he's lying about me and promess not to do it again (even though I doubt he can keep a promise).<br><br>Mockery is fine. Lying is another matter. Self-respect is not negociable.  <br><br> 8)  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:29 am 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#165 date=01/13/04 at 13:27:18]Consider it as our private affair.[/quote]<br><br>It's kinda hard to have a private affair in a public forum. If you want to argue, PM each other. <br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:55 am 

[quote author=Billy link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#166 date=01/13/04 at 13:29:04]<br><br>It's kinda hard to have a private affair in a public forum. If you want to argue, PM each other. <br>[/quote]<br><br>His allegations were public. I think it should stay in the public domain. But I know what you mean. It gets on the nerves of others and I'm sorry for that.<br><br>This guy has spotted me as his favorite "target" and he will go to extremes to bash me down. If he was in the true, I wouldn't mind. Now, imagine you have that kind of monkey on your back for a whole year. I pretty guess that you would have enough at one time and then decided to fight back. <br><br>Don't take no shit from nobody. I think I'm not in the wrong in saying that Frank was that kind of guy. And Gail too. Just refer to what she's doing right now in Québec. She don't take no shit from nobody and she fights back. It's only a question of self-esteem. Stand for your rights. Don't be apathic. Well, that's the way I see it.<br><br>I don't want to offend anyone but I would understand someone else doing it if that person experienced the same thing as I.<br><br>Don't you think this forum would be a better place if we'd respect each others ? Like I said, mockery is fine, lying is a no-no.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:11 am 

Maybe you should go to Mars with your beloved Bush...<br><br>... still waiting !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:29 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1035303718;start=300#308 date=01/16/04 at 15:51:30]hey mij - you dumb piece of fascist trash ( just kiddin man - you know the gag - stupid white men and all that )  - <br><br>your lettin my thread slip off page 1 ! come on - on yer toes, back to WORK mij , get it back up to top spot man. i have every confidence in yer ability to achieve this - ole ole , tora tora, altavista altavista , fuckalapopea fuckalapopea - a postin-we-shall-go - pronto !<br><br>and no accusing little ol me of just liking the attention !<br><br>mung ( yer good buddy ) x[/quote]<br><br>As you see, dear members of that beloved forum, it's not me who's asking for this thread to be on top. I'm only responding to, how do he calls himself, oh yeah...stupid white man, mungo. That guy just can't let go. He needs the attention 24/7. Just like a drunken baby. Well, so, be it... <br><br>Still waiting...<br><br>(Happy to see you want everybody to see "Mungo/Uncle Crap" on top, so EVERYBODY knows, stupid white man)<br>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:56 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073870040;start=30#42 date=01/19/04 at 13:33:10]mij - <br><br> - Like I said, many people don't know what they're talking about when they talk about us. It gets me mad but confronted with ignorance, what can one do ?  - <br><br>i can not believe you actually wrote that without the slightest sense of irony - utterly incredible. thats you all over aint it -  " more sinned against than sinning ".<br><br>and hey - my threads slipping again - pay attention !<br><br>mungo<br><br><br><br>NO - i dont wear nike gear BBSNX ! always fancied a pair of those python boots though and ims in liverpool tomorrow - so watch out ![/quote]<br><br><br>On Mungo's demand, or should I say, Stupid White Man, as he calls himself (fits perfectly) the guy who can't understand when he reads.... <br><br>...Still waiting...Where are your evidences ?????????<br><br>And once again, the "Uncle Crap/Mungo" thread is number one !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:11 pm 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#170 date=01/19/04 at 17:56:18]<br>...Still waiting...Where are your evidences ?????????<br>[/quote]<br>Sorry Mij, but you know the more you go on with this still waiting crap, the more bland and boring this thread gets. You should have figured by now that Mungo aint gonna put forth that evidence your so keen for. So give us all a break, and say something funny (or at least try to amuse us somehow). Mungo has me in tears, you have me in a sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:08 pm 

[quote author=LatexSolarBeef link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#171 date=01/19/04 at 19:11:30]<br>Sorry Mij, but you know the more you go on with this still waiting crap, the more bland and boring this thread gets. You should have figured by now that Mungo aint gonna put forth that evidence your so keen for. So give us all a break, and say something funny (or at least try to amuse us somehow). Mungo has me in tears, you have me in a sleep.[/quote]<br><br>Sorry about your feelings. But I have no ambition of entertaining anybody here. Maybe you should check some other threads. I can be pretty funny in other topics. Here, it's me and Mungo's place. I won't let him off the hook. I'm pretty stubborn when I know I'm right.<br>In fact, he can ends it anytime. He knows what he has to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:24 am 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#172 date=01/19/04 at 20:08:59]But I have no ambition of entertaining anybody here. Maybe you should check some other threads. I can be pretty funny in other topics. [/quote]<br><br>well, i guess i missed that little oinking fact.<br><br>can someone provide us with some links... ya know, proof and all...?<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:25 pm 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#172 date=01/19/04 at 20:08:59]<br><br>... But I have no ambition of entertaining anybody here. ...[/quote]<br><br>An understatement of almost mythical proportion. ::)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:25 pm 

[quote author=bb link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#173 date=01/20/04 at 13:24:18]<br>well, i guess i missed that little oinking fact.<br>can someone provide us with some links... ya know, proof and all...?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Well, for a starter, chek the "no kidding" thread. After that, check my last 50 posts. They're not all about this thread. Some prefer the "image associations" topics, others prefer political or philosophical issues. To each his own.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:33 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073870040;start=45#51 date=01/20/04 at 14:03:16]no no mij - just because strato is from quebec does not mean der mung takes an immediate dislike to him ( why would i ? ) - i dont even know him - yet . and dont think that its because YOU are from quebec that i have been on yer case for all this time - its purely because you posts are 90% anti-USA clap trap of the dumbest kind always appealing to the lowest common denominator. i really cant believe you have not realised that by now.<br>dont judge others by yer own standards ( narrow minded, arrogant, uninformed, chauvinistic etc... ) mij - unlike yer self i am a big enough boy to realise that YOU are almost certainly not representative of any more than a small minority of the paranoid- deluded lunatic fringe that one can find in any country.<br>and please, who is this " we " that you keep refering to in yer posts, most others here speak for themselves, you seem to speak for " others " as well as yer self ! who are these mysterious supporters of yours for whome you speak ? cause - i hardly EVER see anyone jumping to your defence during one of our " poop - shoots " ! yer make me laugh !<br>i pray that in strato quebec will have a better ambassador on this forum than you ! <br>mungo<br>[/quote]<br><br>Your assumptions of me are all based on things you reproach to me that I still demand to see proofs of, which you never did, and never will, cause you choose to dislike me (mainly because you didn't understand a word I said so far). What else can I say that...<br><br>...Still waiting !<br><br>BTW, your own standards are pretty low !!! So, don't regard others. Lying about someone is still a pretty low standard in my humble opinion. You're in not a position to give others lessons, so don't. And about my "supporters", they did it in PM, so you'll never know who did, cause I won't certainly tell you. I know how you may treat someone who's not in your blindfolded vision of things. Phweewww... <br><br>Have a crap day  ;D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next