Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:47 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073870040;start=45#52 date=01/20/04 at 15:02:50]prove what ? that you are saddam ! you fool mij ! <br> who are these " others " mij ? ims talkin to YOU buddy nobody else. yer good at attempting to divert attention away from yerself aint you, always posting in the third person, and i know why - cause YOU are actually afraid of giving yerself away - yer ignorance and the fact that you are very very hung up indeed. <br>had a nice day thanks - so what did you do today ? <br>mungo <br>btw. i cant actually prove you are saddam - fancy that ! <br>[/quote]<br><br>Too much booze ? So, you don't remember ? Oooh...poor poor pooooor guy. Too much booze in those brain cells ? Lost memories already ?<br><br>YOU know what you have to prove ! Your allegations ! Your own words ! Fancy that ?<br><br>And for the "others"... in your dreams. You'll never know !<br><br>Have a crap day !   ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:40 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1074724720;start=0#9 date=01/22/04 at 12:52:50]hey zardoz - dont confuse mij with a canadian - hes one of those quebec / frenchie  seperatist guys - hence his total ignorance about what the rest of canada has been doing for the last 250 years !<br>mungo[/quote]<br><br>Ah, it's been a long time, were you too sick ?<br><br>Well, I know more about the rest of Canada than you do cause, imaaagiiine, we have to suffer from some of their policies. Too hard to understand for you ? Canada is still under the patronizing of the British Empire, did you know that ? Still allegeance to the Queen and all that crazy stuff. <br><br>Now, bird brain, ask yourself this question : Don't you think Canada wouldn't be a greater country if free from that "patronizing ? Don't that make you think of, OH BOY !!!!, US of A ! Isn't that what they did ? Become independant ? THAT HORRIBLE SIN !!!  Listen closely, dear entertainer, isn't that what we'd want to do ? Free ourselves !!!<br><br>OOOHHH ! I see. In your "logic", it's OK for english speaking people, but surely not for french speaking ones. Isn't that a bit racist ? No, it's a LOT racist !<br><br>Oh, 'scuse me, I almost forgot...  still waiting !   <br><br> 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:59 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1074724720;start=0#12 date=01/22/04 at 15:22:57]ok, this is the mad mullahs respons - hey mij my old chum - you put it in the wrong thread ! but hey - least it was in MY thread ( ims so proud - a thread just for me - anyone else beat that ? ) -----------------<br>no - i was not sick mij... bla bla bla....<br>... more incredibly bland bla bla bla...From the guy who can't even respect his own word <br>mungo [/quote]<br><br>Didn't you promess to put your shit in this thread instead of spilling it out all over the forum ? Can't even respect himself, no wonder he can't manage to respect others !<br><br>We didn't vote for going to war ? Big Deal ! We went anyway, and they put us in front, my little drunk men. Per capita, we paid the highest tribute. This English driven Army of ours gave us the most dangerous missions. How sweet it is. <br><br>Blinded by your own prejudices. The only frenchmen you'll dig are those who think like you. Not a big bunch. And I'm still waiting...<br><br>Mungo = loud mouth that don't deliver.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:34 pm 

[quote author=Zardoz link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=180#181 date=01/22/04 at 19:25:03]Mij.<br><br> violence begets viollence!!!!!  8) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 8)[/quote]<br><br>True.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:10 am 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1072109016;start=165#178 date=01/22/04 at 14:40:25]Now, bird brain, ask yourself this question [/quote]<br><br>hey Mij, don't you think you insult the birds here?<br><br> they could have major more intelligence and awareness then us humans! It's simply that probably our science can't detect their soul-life, you know that.  <br><br>quit patronizing the animals ! especially the ones floating in the air. cauz you cant see air, but it is there. so with birds, there is a double blind spot for our science.<br><br>think twice before you use 'birdbrain' again !<br><br>thank you.<br>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:37 am 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073870040;start=75#78 date=01/25/04 at 12:13:58]yeah - i feel right at home up mij's ass Bat...<br>...bla...and bla...and blablabla<br>mungo[/quote]<br><br>...still waiting...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:21 pm 

On Mungo's request...<br><br>Still waiting !<br><br>Complete story

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:30 pm 

mungo wrote:
three hundred posts ago<br>thought i might get some sleep<br>stretched myself out on the columbine thread <br>an' my spirit did the frenchie creep<br><br>i knew i'd never sleep no more<br><br>to me it seem that it wernt just wise<br><br>didja ever wake up in the mornin'<br>with a ZOMBY MUNG behind yer eyes <br><br>i am the ZOMBY MUNG<br>ims the creature all the frenchies been <br>talkin about<br><br>i am the ZOMBY MUNG<br>they all seek for shelter when i come postin about<br><br>telln' you all the zomby troof<br>here i'm is, the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY MUNG<br>reety-awrighty, he da ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>they said he-guilty<br>an mij said he -wrongy<br>an' i was a mungy for you, little lady<br><br>i got a great big pointed dubya <br>which is my mung man toof<br>my right wings bigger than ol georgies is <br>like a regular k-clan hood<br>if i raid yer pissy homeland <br>dont try to hide in no hole<br><br>i might snatch you up screamin' through yer window all neckid<br>an' laser bomb you through the roof, dont mess with the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>i am about as evil as a dubya man can be<br><br>tellin' you all the mungo truth<br>here i'ms is, the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br>tellin' you all the mungo truth<br>here i'ms is, the ZOMBY MUNG<br><br><br><br>BEWARE - the ZOMBY MUNG is real - here i'm is<br><br>mungo<br>

Mungo fights back. I <br> think. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8