Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:12 pm 

[quote author=Uncle Bernie link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=15#24 date=03/10/04 at 03:55:22]<br>YEEHA! I'm bookin' a flight to the North Island right now. Grease up, Roigard.[/quote]<br><br>Heey Unc,..yer flight wasn't diverted by any chance was it?<br><br>Christchurch police say they have had calls from several people who would like to claim a bag full of bondage equipment found in a school playground over the weekend, but have yet to hear from the genuine owner. <br>The bag, which included two leather cat o' nine tails, a leather paddle, four mouse traps, rubber gloves and sex toys amongst its contents, was found in the Papanui School playground. <br>"We've had a couple of offers for the bag," Senior Constable Graham Morgan, of Papanui police, said today. <br><br>"There were some items in the bag that weren't disclosed which will help identify the real owner, as opposed to people who might think they would like to be the owner." <br>"Hopefully we'll get it sorted out by the end of the week, otherwise everything will be chucked out," Mr Morgan said. <br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:12 pm 

[quote author=stride link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=15#25 date=03/11/04 at 22:12:01]<br><br>Heey Unc,..yer flight wasn't diverted by any chance was it?............<br><br><br>"There were some items in the bag that weren't disclosed which will help identify the real owner, as opposed to people who might think they would like to be the owner." <br>[/quote]<br>I guess they found the Zorro suit and cock rings too. Dammit, I gotta keep more focussed when I'm on tour.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:46 am 

Yeah...<br><br>Takin' off the boxers of a 1.3m man in a pool of jelly is so much more your idea of entertainment.<br><br>Nothing against it, really. To each his own.   8)  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:13 pm 

A couple miles from my house:<br>http://www.ussnautilus.org/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:46 pm 

[quote author=Uncle Bernie link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=15#26 date=03/12/04 at 01:12:02]<br>I guess they found the Zorro suit and cock rings too. Dammit, I gotta keep more focussed when I'm on tour.[/quote]<br><br>Oh my gods!  That's where all these Z's that have been slashed on everything are coming from!!!  I thought that stood for Zappa!!<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:50 pm 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=30#30 date=03/12/04 at 14:14:51]<br>Still waiting...[/quote]<br><br>After what ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:36 pm 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=30#34 date=03/12/04 at 18:53:54]All this time -- over six years! -- I had been mistaking these "little people" for "ordinary seven or eight year-old children"! I was the only one LOOKING for "little people" and not realizing that I was actually seeing them all along and just assuming "children" when these were people well into their 50s who were the PARENTS of the fucking "ADULTS" I had assumed were.....oh, fuck![/quote]<br>Didn't you ever wonder that these "children" never seemed to grow any bigger, or did you assume that they weren't eating their crusts?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:42 am 

Lucky you didnt pull up and ask if they knew where the little people hung out.    ;D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:42 pm 

[quote author=Disco Boy link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=30#40 date=03/14/04 at 21:03:57]ROTFLMFAO, Bat! ;D<br><br><br>Here's my story. And I swear to god it's a true one, no matter how absurd you guys think it is:<br><br>There are two skunks in my neighbourhood who are probably brothers (sisters?). We'll call them "Winston" and "Salem". Anyways, I was walking in my neighbourhood one night and I occasionally see them playing together but on this night I tell you, they were pissed off at each other! While I was walking on one side of the street just minding my business, they were squaring off with one another (almost as if it were a boxing match) on either side of the curb. They then slowly waddled toward the center yellow line and growled at each other. "Salem" backed off a bit upon realizing that "Winston" was going to win the fight or maybe was tougher than "Salem" was. But once Salem got to his side of the curb, he then turned around and that's right, you guessed, gave off the most awful smell I've ever smelt. Trust me, you don't want to ever smell this kind of stuff! Smelling dog shit would be paradise compared to this beyond pungent odour. Once "Salem" was finished, he waddled off into a some elderly couple's front yard while they, "Winston" and myself looked on in amazement. It was one of the funniest thinigs I've ever seen! True story. <br><br>Btw, if this ever happens to you, run for the hills! ;D[/quote]<br><br>I've actually been through Winston-Salem, NC before. I dont' remember how it smelled, though. ;D<br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:18 am 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=general;num=1078200301;start=30#41 date=03/14/04 at 23:48:03]Over the past two years, I've trapped eighteen raccoons and seven possums in my back yard. I relocated all of them to a nice redwood forest on the other side of Highway One.<br><br>Last night I caught another raccoon: but it was too small, so I let it go back to its mother. But before I let it go, I gave it a stern talking-to for trying to sneak into my house through the cat door.<br><br>So far, it seems to have worked. Raccoons may not understand English, but they appear to get the general gist of what you're saying.<br><br>Which is more than I can say for most humans...[/quote]<br>... Thats so awesome,....I wish I could have a racoon as a pet,...I understand they're very rambunctious,and can be domesticated..Of course, I would have to name him..."Rocky"... ;D ;D<br>...Squirrels are another fave of mine,...Ferrets are great too, but unfortunately, they have a short life-span...I'd get attached to him, and become heartbroken when he passed away... :'( :'(<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:42 pm 

[center]Vampirism, group sex and stockpiles of deadly weapons have been uncovered by a joint investigation between Australia and New Zealand. It's all been found going on beneath the cover of the Tasman Sea[/center]<br>[center]Image[/center]

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm 

one day a few months ago, after not walking down this block for a week or 2, my favorite baby seals showed up