Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
still working through the midnight oils.
please remain calm. the new and improved form will surface soon enough.

and blow your wigs sideways.

open apologies for all of the dinkles and dankles.





hang tight,
mngmnt2

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10206
Location: Anywhere but here
Shut up, faggot.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:51 pm
Posts: 2444
Location: Europe
jaypfunk wrote:
Shut up, faggot.

I second that quite sincerely.

_________________
"Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform, and don't kid yourself" - FZ
http://www.myspace.com/kirnehness


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 16044
Where'd you get your information from? You think that you can front when revelation comes?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 5049
Location: Between the Badges
lapsed maps wrote:
still working through the midnight oils.
please remain calm. the new and improved form will surface soon enough.

and blow your wigs sideways.

open apologies for all of the dinkles and dankles.





hang tight,
mngmnt2

What kinda form? I'm having a hard time hanging tight.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:01 am
Posts: 1580
Location: Bordeaux, France
HJ wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Shut up, faggot.

I second that quite sincerely.


And I'll add... You're weird, go away !

_________________
"Welcome to the Frank Zappa Memorial Country Club & BBQ" at wgt.com 75 members and counting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
jaypfunk wrote:
Shut up, faggot.

wait... this kind:

jaypfunk wrote:
And calling someone faggot doesn't necessarily mean you are calling them a "gay" person. It just a word used to bust on your friends when they are being pussy, acting whimpy or doing something you think is stupid...

Ex:
Me: Yo man let's go to the punk rock show tonite.
Friend: I don't know it can get dangerous at one of those.
Me: C'mon man... don't be a faggot.

:?:



*fingers crossed*

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
HJ wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Shut up, faggot.

I second that quite sincerely.

HOLD ON A SECOND HERE...
i know you and i are not BFFs, but i thought (hoped?) that we were at least faggots.


the fuck? Image

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
calvin2hikers wrote:
Where'd you get your information from? You think that you can front when revelation comes?

*reaches into pocket for the fresh amount*

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
What kinda form? I'm having a hard time hanging tight.

see what i did up there?
of course you do! i knew you would.
this thing is taking forum already.


REMAIN FASTENED BAGGILY ARKAY!

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
The_Acadian_2 wrote:
I'll add... You're weird, go away !

Image

YOU TOO!!!???

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 4324
Location: Between Birth and Death
I'll bet you didn't know you're weird? You should thank them for pointing that out FAGGOT. :mrgreen:

_________________
Hands are made for shaking
Not tying, not tying
~Chris Cornell~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
Philostopher wrote:
You should thank them for pointing that out

did you just misspell "spank"?


Image
ththththth




xox

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4014
Stop being weird on a Frank Zappa forum!

talk about something normal like politics.


___________
they looked too weird
it served them right


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
downer mydnyte wrote:
Stop being weird on a Frank Zappa forum!

talk about something normal like politics.

*noted*


thanx manx!

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
quick test run (for practice):

you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!
you're wrong, i'm right, HERE'S FACTS!
fuck your facts, I'M RIGHTER!!

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
brief update concerning switch-a-roos:

hey guys. sorry about the cliffhanger situation at hand.
we have been chin-deep in transfer codes, slippery polices, and deciding factors down here in the lab.

still working hard to turn these new leaves over.


your patience is a mile-a-minute.
please remain calm and have a significant hope.



cascading into the sooner-or-laters,
mngmnt2

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am
Posts: 931
Location: Location: Location:
Philostopher wrote:
I'll bet you didn't know you're weird? You should thank them for pointing that out FAGGOT. :mrgreen:

Or he's "The illest motherfucker from here to Gardena."

_________________
Check out my band!:
http://burgerfriespop.bandcamp.com/
https://www.facebook.com/burgerfriespop/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
Image

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4014
Hey Maps. You got taken off Mr Nice Guy's ignore list?

Disappointing. Will you guys be kissing each others asses now? I think you should give him some more shit because he certainly deserves it. Or have you joined the gestapo? If so, answer with a cartoon.

I've been elsewhere. The forum suddenly has a moral conscience?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
downer mydnyte wrote:
Will you guys be kissing each others asses now?



Image

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 8620
hey downer. you got taken off mr nice guy's ignore list!!

disappointing. will you guys be kissing each others asses now? i think you should give him some more shit because he certainly deserves it.
or have you joined the gestapo? if so, answer with a cartoon.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloHyUVKQ-w


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 1000
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
hey guys whats going on

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: GUYS: announcement
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4014
lapsed maps wrote:
hey downer. you got taken off mr nice guy's ignore list!!

disappointing. will you guys be kissing each others asses now? i think you should give him some more shit because he certainly deserves it.
or have you joined the gestapo? if so, answer with a cartoon.

He was lying. I was never on his ignore list. He's too bored to ignore me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: baddy, KUIII and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group