Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:32 pm 

Pussy Galore..."My Name Is Pussy Galore"<br><br>                             :o<br>James Bond(the original and best Sean Connery)..."I Must Be Dreaming"<br>                              

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:36 pm 

Here some more great quotes from  ThePrincess Bride -<br><br>"I hired you to help me start a war!  It's a prestigious line of work with a long & glorious tradition!"<br><br>"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people?"<br><br>"We'll never survive." -<br>"Nonsense, you're only saying that because noone ever has!"<br><br>"Bye bye boys! Have fun stormin' the castle!"   ;D :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:56 am 

From "As Good As It Gets" --<br><br>Female fan: "How do you write women so well?"<br><br>Writer (played by Jack Nicholson): "I think of a man... and I take away reason and accountability."<br><br> ;D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:17 am 

same movie.....<br><br>to Greg Kinnear's cleaning lady:"Where'd ya learn English? In some Panama "Sailor-wanna-hump-hump" bar?<br><br>    later that same speech.....<br>   <br>     "Sell crazy someplace else! We're all stocked up here!"<br><br>    or words to that effect ::)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:19 am 

The Life Of Brian<br><br><br>[a line of prisoners files past a jailer] <br>Coordinator: Crucifixion? <br>Stan: Yes. <br>Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each. <br>[Next prisoner] <br>Coordinator: Crucifixion? <br>Stan: Er, no, freedom actually. <br>Coordinator: What? <br>Stan: Yeah, they said I hadn't done anything and I could go and live on an island somewhere. <br>Coordinator: Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then. <br>Stan: No, I'm just pulling your leg, it's crucifixion really. <br>Coordinator: [laughing] Oh yes, very good. Well... <br>Stan: Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left. <br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:23 am 

[quote author=Graham link=board=general;num=1108250522;start=30#31 date=02/17/05 at 03:19:06]The Life Of Brian<br><br><br>[a line of prisoners files past a jailer] <br>Coordinator: Crucifixion? <br>Stan: Yes. <br>Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each. <br>[Next prisoner] <br>Coordinator: Crucifixion? <br>Stan: Er, no, freedom actually. <br>Coordinator: What? <br>Stan: Yeah, they said I hadn't done anything and I could go and live on an island somewhere. <br>Coordinator: Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then. <br>Stan: No, I'm just pulling your leg, it's crucifixion really. <br>Coordinator: [laughing] Oh yes, very good. Well... <br>Stan: Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left. <br><br><br>[/quote]<br>i was just about to post on this thread "i fart in your general direction"

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:14 am 

MR. BLONDE<br><br>Fuck 'em, they set off the alarm,<br>they deserve what they got.<br><br>Well, that was sure exciting.<br>(to Mr. White)<br>You're a big Lee Marvin fan,<br>aren't you? Me too. I don't know<br>about the rest of you fellas, but<br>my heart's<br>beatin fast.<br>(pause for a beat)<br>Okay you guys, follow me.<br><br>You gonna bark all day, little<br>doggie, or are you gonna bite?<br><br><br>I might break you, Nice Guy, but<br>I'd make you my dog's bitch.<br>You'd be suckin the dick and going<br>down on a mangy T-bone hound.<br><br>I told 'em not to touch the alarm.<br>They touched it. I blew 'em full<br>of holes. If they hadn't done<br>what I told 'em not to do, they'd<br>still be alive.<br><br>Now I'm not gonna bullshit you. I<br>don't really care about what you<br>know or don't know. I'm gonna<br>torture you for awhile regardless.<br>Not to get information, but<br>because torturing a cop amuses me.<br>There's nothing you can say,<br>there's nothing you can do.<br>Except pray for death.<br><br>some of my favourites from Reservoir Dogs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:48 am 

Not a month goes by where I don't end up quoting Steve Martin's "The Jerk," Mel Brooks' "Blazzing Saddles," and Monty Python's "The Holy Grail" at some point during a conversation or silently to myself. Those flicks have to rank as my Top 3 Most Quotable Movies Ever Made. :)<br><br>[sub](Let's just imagine I inserted 150 quotes here...it's a "time thing.")[/sub]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:59 pm 

"Somebody put me back in the 'fridge"<br>-  Stallone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:18 am 

blow it out your ass howard

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:36 am 

You can take your thumb out of my ass any time now, Carmine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:14 pm 

We're gonna draw a little bit of everybody's blood.<br>We're gonna find out who's the Thing. <br><br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:50 pm 

Yup, this movie is sheer stupidity, but it's good for a rent.<br><br><br>A Night At The Roxbury: "I broke the window again."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:09 am 

I love The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance :) Yet another movie that was on earlier last night....good old Pomby....<br><br>And now, from Carrie, cortusey of her crazy mother:"I was weak an' backslidin'!"<br>                    -----and-----<br> "I let him touch my dirty pillows!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:02 am 

"You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:04 am 

"You see? You see? Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:34 pm 
Banned

From Get Shorty:

Ray Bones: They say the fucking smog is the fucking reason you have such beautiful fucking sunsets.

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:00 pm 
Banned

From Jackie Brown:

Ordell Robbie: AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:25 pm 
Banned

From American Pop:

Tony: [shouts to the sky] I am a dishwasher! My hands is permanently puckered!

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next