Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 pm 

And Larry's getting laaaaaarger!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:06 pm 

you fargin' sneaky bastige!  Johnny Dangerously

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:09 pm 

[quote author=Isaac link=board=general;num=1108250522;start=45#49 date=02/27/05 at 20:25:09][tt]From American Pop:<br><br>
  • Tony: What is this? <br>Girl: Corn. <br>Tony: Corn? Corn comes in a little white box from Birdseye. Corn? Kansas is corny! Can ya eat it? <br>Girl: Yeah. <br>Tony: Can ya smoke it? Can ya drink it? Can ya lie in it? <br>Girl: Sure. <br>Tony: Then lie in it with me. <br>Girl: Are you crazy? <br>Tony: Yeah, I'm crazy. I'm crazy in love with your blue eyes... and your corn-silked hair. Your corn-silked hair. I'll never eat corn again without thinking' about you. Canned corn, candy corn, popcorn, Crackerjacks! You're the prize in my box! And my box is this country. It's all tinfoil on the outside. Corn and sweetness on the inside. <br>
  • Man: Hey, DiNoble, what are you doin'? <br>Tony: Thinkin'. <br>Man: Thinkin' of what? <br>Tony: Clean thoughts. <br>Man: Then how come my dishes are dirty? <br>Tony: Dirty? <br>Man: Dirty. <br>Tony: Well, them poor dumb little bastards. They never learned the power of positive thought. <br>Man: I thought you said you was a dishwasher. <br>Tony: I'm a dishwasher. <br>[shouts to the sky] <br>Tony: I am a dishwasher! My hands is permanently puckered!
[/tt][/quote]<br>isaac, these are shite....the thread is to post you're favourite quotes....not to post you're favourite parts of the script...you have <br>corn as a favourite quote<br>dirty "   "       "           "<br>yeah "  "       "           "<br><br>i must say these quotes are pretty retarded  :o

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:22 pm 
Banned

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:
i must say these quotes are pretty retarded

Quotes, dialogue, does it really make a fucking difference anyway?

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:20 pm 

[quote author=Lumpy Gravy link=board=general;num=1108250522;start=45#56 date=02/28/05 at 20:37:08]<br><br>But, Isaac... you just agreed with me on Charlie Chaplin...<br><br>Favorite Comedians <---<br><br><br>[/quote]<br><br>that speaks VOLUMES, lumpy...  <br><br>ree

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:26 pm 

" check out the big brain on brad " !!!  <br><br>jules, in pulp fiction<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:44 pm 

and now,  back to our regularly scheduled quotes----<br><br> ** sir robin ( i think )    --   monty pythons holy grail<br><br>"  well, i guess i could stay a BIT longer " <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:28 pm 

Hello? ... Ah ... I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? ... Oh-ho, that's much better. ... yeah ... huh ... yes ... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri. ... Clear and plain and coming through fine....I'm coming through fine, too, eh? ... Good, then ... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine. ... Good. ... Well, it's good that you're fine and ... and I'm fine. ... I agree with you, it's great to be fine. ... a-ha-ha-ha-ha ... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb. ...The *Bomb*, Dmitri.... The *hydrogen* bomb! ... Well now, what happened is ... ah ... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of ... well, he went a little funny in the head ... you know ... just a little ... funny. And, ah ... he went and did a silly thing. ... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes ... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri. ... Let me finish, Dmitri. ... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?! ...Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri? ... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello? ... *Of course* I like to speak to you! ... *Of course* I like to say hello! ... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call. ... Listen, if it wasn't friendly ... you probably wouldn't have even got it. ... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour. ... I am ... I am positive, Dmitri. ... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick. ... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes. ... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then ... I'd say that, ah ... well, ah ... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri. ... I know they're our boys. ... All right, well listen now. Who should we call? ...*Who* should we call, Dmitri? The ... wha-whe, the People... you, sorry, you faded away there.... The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters. ... Where is that, Dmitri? ... In Omsk. ... Right. ... Yes. ...Oh, you'll call them first, will you? ... Uh-hu ... Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dmitri? ... Whe-ah, what? I see, just ask for Omsk information. ...Ah-ah-eh-uhm-hm ... I'm sorry, too, Dmitri. ...I'm very sorry. ... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well. ... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are. ... So we're both sorry, all right?! ... All right.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:36 am 

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club! <br><br> <br>

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:16 am 

Mel Brooks in "High Anxiety":<br><br>"What does this mean?" <br><br> ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:04 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=general;num=1108250522;start=60#61 date=03/02/05 at 08:36:13]You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club! <br><br> <br>[/quote]<br><br>Is that to be quoted in a scottish accent scrut?<br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:11 pm 

From Young Frankenstein:<br><br><br>Sed-a-give!...Give him a Sed-a-give!<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:22 pm 

from Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas<br><br><br>"We Can't Stop Here; This Is Bat Country"<br><br>                                   :o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:03 pm 

[center]Image[/center]<br><br>There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie and Dim and we sat in the Korova milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:24 pm 
Banned

Milton_Bradley wrote:
from Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

Milton_Bradley wrote:
"We Can't Stop Here; This Is Bat Country" :shock:

Raoul Duke: You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

[Watching Dr. Gonzo leave]
Raoul Duke: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:59 am 
Banned

timmo82 wrote:
do you even know the meaning of the word QUOTE?

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:16 am 
Banned

:roll:

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:52 pm 

"they blew up congress" -- the granny lady from Mars Attacks!<br><br><br><br>"How 'bout a bumper sandwich, booger-lips!" -- Ernest P. Worrell from Ernest Scared Stupid<br><br>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next