Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Nine-Eleven Blues
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 am 

Men never listen to the poets. They pick them up years later, and dig their righteousness…but they never listen to them as a matter of course.

Amiri Baraka, I salute you. You told it like it was one day one. Can you imagine an atheist like me thinking it had to be biblical? You knew it didn’t make sense, I knew it was unbelievable. Allah, I said, must surely have been their co-pilot.

The thieves of the waveband chortle out their official reality: Nineteen there were, here’s the pictures and names we knew them all well we just couldn’t stop them. They had razor-sharp box cutters.

They were all evil-doers of another religion, bubba. They held off a good number of healthy folks with their one-inch blades. Terrified passengers used their cell phones to call their loved ones and tell them about it as it happened. Reception several thousand feet above the cellular towers was apparently very good.

No one had the fortitude to use their laptop or ink pen to fight off the evil Muslim warriors. These zealots of another religion took over the controls of the airliners and expertly flew them to their targets…in one case executing a turn that would have probably made the passengers and everyone else unconscious, and in another case, slipping along just a few feet off the ground to hit the side of the five-story Pentagon.

On another plane, a brave man called his family, and they told him what was happening. He decided to charge the evil doers and defeat them, which he and others did, but apparently they couldn’t fly the plane at all, and they slammed it into the ground in two places.

So, anyway, these evil foreign terrorist killed themselves and all the passengers by flying the airliners into the Pentagon and World Trade Center. They did it because they are mean and they hate American freedom. They also did it because some guy dragging around a dialysis machine from cave to cave in Afghanistan told them to. Everybody knew who this guy was, even back to Clinton, they just couldn’t seem to stop his evil plot. That’s what all the agencies say, he was the ringleader, here’s his picture, we know him well, we know all about him except exactly where he is.

Proof? We don’t need no stinking proof!

Meanwhile, Smirky McChimp was dazing-off to the lyrical sounds of a children’s reading of a children’s book. He’s playing it real cool for now. The terrorists will never think to look in a elementary-school classroom in nowhere Florida…

Well well well, and Allah praise…them towers come down like they just got unzipped! Horrible! Awesome!

Biblical!

No way!

Buildings don’t fall down like that, jackass. Didja ever think it might be an inside jobber, dude? O yes and thank you sulky girl…

How is it one cannot know by looking? O sure, buildings fall down like that all the time…at the speed of gravity…it’s the weight and the design…it’s supposed to do that…and the one that fell down later that evening? O yeah, same thing. If I were you, I would never stand too close to a big building in New York.

You just never know.

Now, after many years of suspicion, I see you pig bastards for what you are. A manufactured reality cannot sustain itself in the face of the actuality in which it resides. You thieves of the airwaves know full well you are caught. You know the trust is gone, and not for just this one. You may have stolen the minds of my countrymen, but they are rapidly gaining them back, for the eyes cannot be fooled, and bullshit will not be perpetually perfumed.

Liars. Hypocrites. Deceivers. Betrayers. Traitors.

Nineteen suicide soldiers…some are still alive and living in Saudi Arabia. Eighteen of them were from there. We declared war on Iraq, instead, but that’s another story.

Grown people terrified of small razor knives. Get back or by Allah, I’ll trim your nails!

Early estimates of the death toll: around 20,000. Actual toll: around 3000. Okay, who played hooky?

And who short-sold these airline stocks?

And what did Rumsfeld say the day before about trillions unaccounted for at the DoD?

Let’s see…airplanes hit the sides of the tower, there’s a fire burning in each of them at the impact area, then - WHAMMO! - one building comes right down like it was being invisibly disintegrated from above. A few minutes later - VOILA! - an encore with the second tower. The only thing that survived was one of the hijacker’s passports.

Later on that afternoon, feeling left out, WCT7 decided to do the same thing, but in a more traditional manner.

Well, it’s over, let’s get this mess out of here and sell it to China! Quick, before there’s an investigation or something! What? What should be done with the molten steel? Molten steel?! How the fuck should I know?!

Anyway, I guess Allah really showed those Muslims how to sock it to us! What did they get for their trouble? Absolute chaos in parts of their own world. Secretly, Allah really loves the Carlyle Group (Bushco, ect) and Halliburton (CheneyCo), and Israel (US Congress). They are the ones who had glory shine on them through this despicable act.

It’s a good thing they already had the USA PATRIOT Act up and ready to be voted on…a huge piece of legislation written up and passed in about a month and a half, no problem, no debate. The rush to fascism in the name of security was breathtaking. Do they really think they’re all that?

Man, I’ll tell ya…it’s getting me down but it’s as good to care as to not. All I can do is talk sense in the moment.

It’s up to you to listen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:25 am 

You summarized it pretty well. You forgot to mention that the greatest airforce on earth was completely incapable of intercepting strayed airliners flying to highly strategical targets such as the pentagon itself, not to mention a hight populated area, heart of the western world financial system... Also don't forget Afghanistan and fake Bin Laden confession videos.

Does that official "story" make people any more comfortable than knowing they've been screwed up by their own "elite"? I mean, with hijackers as skilled as this, you can't win this war. They are the equivalent of Rambos, Schawzeneggers and alikes from those magical hollywood movies! :shock: Not to mention the supernatural help of the mighty will of Allah to bring down those towers, well put Shark's!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 am 

That was a riveting read, Sharky. You've got a great way with words!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:04 am 

Shark& GG, you two are a piece of work, you both have made your point, Our Government, had this all planned out, they really pulled one off, just one thing what was gained? I know you two should get together, go to DC and put every thing strait, yea that's it go to the capitol show them how smart you are, yea you ain't afraid of no stinkin box cutter, hell i bet when you guys were in the military you ate box cutters for fun! I just don't see how you two can live in the USA knowing how corrupt it is here.I gotta give it to ya you have every thing figured out, you must enjoy life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:50 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Shark& GG, you two are a piece of work, you both have made your point, Our Government, had this all planned out, they really pulled one off, just one thing what was gained? I know you two should get together, go to DC and put every thing strait, yea that's it go to the capitol show them how smart you are, yea you ain't afraid of no stinkin box cutter, hell i bet when you guys were in the military you ate box cutters for fun! I just don't see how you two can live in the USA knowing how corrupt it is here.I gotta give it to ya you have every thing figured out, you must enjoy life.

Ya know BRAVO I really gotta wonder how much common sense you have regarding the US Military and it's history. Do you have any basic grasp of understanding the US WAR Machine is a BUSINESS UNIT of this country.
Yes the US Military is a business unit. Even though they have technically skilled people to do many jobs wherever they go all these skilled people are not enough. It's a joke. The military hires more people to do the same job that they already have enough trained uniformed officers for getting the job done but when the contractors show up the officers just sit around wondering what all his/her training was for. The US Military is spending over 350 million Dollars a day. This money is channeled not only within the military but out to very large subcontracts such as those to Haliburton. These Haliburton Contracted trucks drive up and down the HWYs of IRAQ with nothing in them where the US tax Payers foot the bill. It has all gone to the US courts and proven but nothing gets done. It's a ROYAL SCAM in the tax payers Ass.

Instead of spending 350 million dollars a day, I think that needs repeating, 350 million dollars a day on this bogus oil war the USA could be developing a stronger America by investing in American Natural Resource solutions and a National Health Care System. Builtding More Hydrogen Stations, Solar Panel Grids, Health Care Reform where everyone gets healthcare and your assets could never be jeopardized.

Don't get me wrong the 1776 America is a wonderfull design but we live in an Orwelian 1984 world.

The DOE allocated 2.4 Million to 12 cities for the development of Solar Power. Wow that is a whopping 200,000 per city and when I look at 350 million a day over in a place we have no fuckign business I just have to say inbred illumiazi.

The USA ranks 37th globally in health care for its people. A very large number of Americans go bankrupt each year because they do not have health care. Why is it that no politicians regardless of their party mentions the national health care systems of these other countries where each and every citizen never is denied health care or goes bankrupt getting health care? 12 % of our GNP is Health care and yet we have a bankruptcy problem. Other countries operate between 4 and 8 % with absolute 0% citizen bankruptcy for health care needs.

$4 a gallon, $8 A Gallon it's all a war on the middle class. The USA shows no interest in providing a quality of life growth path for it's middle class. The plan of the global market system is to rape the middle class of as much assets as possible, kill them off and start a eugenics program of a Brave New World Order where population is controlled of 500 million specific people for specific jobs but even then I predict military and sub contractors who have the same job but some just sit on their ass.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:14 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
The plan of the global market system is to rape the middle class of as much assets as possible, kill them off and staryt a eugenics program of a Brave New World Order wher population is controlled of 500 million specific peopel for specific jobs.

Sweet. Will this mean that you will be killed soon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:24 pm 

You have your facts wrong on the truck bull, but we are giving millions to the propped up Iraqi Gov. that is being stolen. I know a lot of you guys are pissed so am I but lets keep the rhetoric to a minimum. I have a big problem with you and others blasting our country when you have the facts wrong. Again if you believe that new world order crap that you spew, then how could you live in the USA, get out, we need people to get involved not puke out half truth, and lies, you are a pin head!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:32 pm 
Banned

What a huge steaming pile of shit.

People that buy into that garbage are simple minded fools.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:48 pm 

Thank you feetlightup.

I try.

Post subject: More thanks...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:50 pm 

I appreciate that, HIAR. I didn't know that.

Thanks, man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:53 pm 
Banned

you are a moron.

I hope you haven't reproduced yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:54 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
You have your facts wrong on the truck bull,
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE WORLD
Trendmonger wrote:
The US Military is spending over 350 million Dollars a day. This money is channeled not only within the military but out to very large subcontracts such as those to Haliburton. These Haliburton Contracted trucks drive up and down the HWYs of IRAQ with nothing in them where the US tax Payers foot the bill. It has all gone to the US courts and proven but nothing gets done. It's a ROYAL SCAM in the tax payers Ass.

THIS IS NOT HOLLYWOOD
TAKE ONE

Halliburton charges taxpayers for transporting empty cargo in Iraq
Friday, May 21, 2004

WASHINGTON - (Summary of Knight-Ridder Tribune Article) - Halliburton subsidiary, KBR, is charging U.S. taxpayers for transporting empty cargo throughout Iraq. Many of the transportation routes are frequent targets for attack by Iraqi resistance fighters. Twelve current and former truckers told the Knight-Ridder news service they had risked their lives driving empty trucks on the 300-mile route from Camp Cedar in southern Iraq to Camp Anaconda near Baghdad. The truckers said KBR billed the government for transporting what they called "sailboat fuel" because there was no cargo inside the trucks. KBR is reimbursed by the U.S. government for all costs related to transportation and then is paid a fee of one to three percent of those costs. So, KBR receives a higher fee if its costs are higher. Both KBR and the Army would not disclose the cost of transporting empty trucks around Iraq, but Knight-Ridder cited trucking experts who estimate that each round trip costs taxpayers thousands of dollars. Knight-Ridder also said it reviewed KBR records of the empty trips, dozens of photographs of empty flatbed trucks and a videotape that showed 15 empty trucks in one convoy. KBR said billing the government for transporting empty cargo is normal because of the large number of trucks it has delivering goods throughout Iraq. They said empty trucks would be transported to another location to retrieve cargo. But truckers interviewed by Knight-Ridder dispute that. "Sometimes we would go with empty trailers; we would go both ways," said one driver. "We'd turn around and go back with empty trailers." Another KBR driver described the empty trucking runs as "fraud and abuse." These truckers are risking their lives to transport empty cargo, but the Army does not require each trucking run be full with cargo.

###

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:58 pm 
Banned

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm 

What, am I sitting in my old Galaxie at the drive-in movie watching Joe?

Flashbacks suck!

I'm not going any where, BS. Why don't you move to Iraq you love it so much?

You have the freedom! Use it!

It kind of hurts my feelings, man. It makes me want to drink and nobody wants that. It's my fucking country, too, bud...maybe I think it's the likes of you that are standing in the way of justice. Every fucked up thing that has happened since the attack is based on a huge lie. This is plainly displayed in the many videos of the collapsing buildings. Don't see it? I know, some people can't...and they want US to leave!

Nice.

How rude is that?

...pretty rude, dude...!

Yep, Mr. G...it could have been a much longer piece.

I was really just fishing for compliments like the ones from feetllightup.

I suppose a piece like this would be too soon for some?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm 
Banned

Your gullibility is only surpassed by your stupidity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:53 pm 

feetlightup wrote:

I totally agree. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:11 pm 

Focus like a laser beam------------- ready, IF YOU THINK THE USA IS SO FUCKING CORRUPT , THEN HOW COULD A SANE PERSON COTINUE TO LIVE IN SUCH OPRESSION ? I do not think the USA is quite as corrupt as you . That is the difference. The beauty is you don't have to give a fuck. I think you have a paranoia problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:17 pm 
Banned

Conspiracy theories give simple minded people something to believe in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:24 am 

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
feetlightup wrote:

I totally agree. 8)

I agree about the good read, though I don't necessarily agree with the theory. What I do agree and share is complete discontent at the greedy individuals who run the system at our expense.

Whatever side of the fence anyone sits on, there should be no doubt that things really went to Hell when the Supreme court elected our 43rd president for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:39 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
feetlightup wrote:

I totally agree. 8)

I agree about the good read, though I don't necessarily agree with the theory. What I do agree and share is complete discontent at the greedy individuals who run the system at our expense.

Whatever side of the fence anyone sits on, there should be no doubt that things really went to Hell when the Supreme court elected our 43rd president for us.

Ditto. I'm with the Spaceman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:03 am 

Remember it was Al G who asked for it to go to the S court.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 am 

...so I guess it must be his fault then :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:36 am 

feetlightup wrote:

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
I totally agree. 8)

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

feetlightup wrote:
Ditto. I'm with the Spaceman.

well, that's what I meant also. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:36 am 

NO ,our fault as voters for not getting enough out to vote for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:12 am 

Prozac. :wink: