Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253 ... 378  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm 

duchamp wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
If you had a brain, I might've thought that was funny or even clever. But you don't and it's not...

So elitist. Things are only "funny or clever" if people with brains say them. Do you have some sort of tracking device that you use that informs you whether each thing you read or hear is spoken by someone with a brain before you allow yourself to laugh at it? All the cadavers who have had their brains removed for medical science will be so disappointed to know you do not find them witty. :cry:

Calm down, sparky. I was talking about a particular person, not making a general statement.

tweedle-dee wrote:
He's a typical Bully, always trying to taint the truth with vicious attacks, he once used a Special needs child to try in insult me while making his vile threats... :smoke:

Ah yes! Even more false accusations (and no, I'm not referring to the special needs child insult I threw at you because that DID happen)! Let me guess...you're not going to back it up with anything, right? But then again, this is you, so it's par for the course. And spoken like a truly spineless weasel!

just plain doug wrote:
tweedle-dee wrote:
He's a typical Bully, always trying to taint the truth with vicious attacks, he once used a Special needs child to try in insult me while making his vile threats... :smoke:

And the great part was that plook felt his being compared to a special needs kid was an insult to the kid!

ROTF! :mrgreen:

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
And the great part was that plook felt his being compared to a special needs kid was an insult to the kid!
yea, & similar earlier posts by many others were selectively ignored in a lame intimidation attempt by a bunch of über-pussies to gang up on disco boy, who continues to serve 'em back their own chickenshit on a silver fucking platter

I try to do my best...but it's not always easy. :wink:

Mij wrote:
In the last 10 years since I've joined, this forum has had his share of morons who, I thought, would refrain from posting, in regard of Frank Zappa's philosophy at large. It seems it doesn't stop them. I've read some comments that are miles away from Frank's thinking by peoples who claim that they are themselves a genuine Zappa's legacy product, if such a thing exists.

Liberty being as it is, we let them have their ways. It doesn't fool the rest, but sure, it may tickles a bit. Not that thinking differently is something bad in itself. But what's the use if I participate in a forum who's not representative in big parts of what I think is valuable and important.

We can mock them for time to time, they'll never get it. And it may be amusing. And then, let's ignore them. These poor souls crave for our attention. They'll drown in their self-illusion that they are really something.

I went away and wised up with time. Morons still exist anyway. I see some, and I must be the moron of someone else. Fair enough. But I'm still stunned to read things that are miles apart from what I'd expect from a group of Zappa's fans. Imagine me being a regular member of a NRA forum ! (I'd be thrown out in no time and with good reasons).
Are we due for a "I love Justin Bieber" thread ? I hope not.
:smoke:

And what, "...comments that are miles away from Frank's thinking by peoples who claim that they are themselves a genuine Zappa's legacy product, if such a thing exists...", are you specifically referring to? Do tell, you non-moron you...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm 

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
yea, & similar earlier posts by many others were selectively ignored in a lame intimidation attempt by a bunch of über-pussies to gang up on disco boy, who continues to serve 'em back their own chickenshit on a silver fucking platter

I try to do my best...but it's not always easy. :wink:

Funny how you pat yourself on the back when somebody comes to your rescue, and you take pride in the fact that they play the pity party victim card on your behalf. Sad.

Why am I not surprised?

Face it HBB, you've lost the Ron Paul debate. He lost the election. Get over it. He's not coming back.

I like slime. I appreciate his depth of knowledge about Zappa related info and his sense of humor, but why he feels the need to come to Honey Boo Boo's rescue once again is beyond me.

Face it Honey Boo Boo...you lost the Ron Paul debate. You lost the gun control debate. You lost the economics debate, and you lost the constitutional debate. In return, you lash out because of your refusal to accept being proven wrong time and time again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 am 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
Image wrote:
I thought that picture was not available anymore
for a nominal sérvice charge, the optimized [80x80] rené rippéd my flésh avatar can be licensed for unrestricted use on the žappa.com forum; !fréè shipping! call before midnight tonight! opérators are standing by

Wow, I didn't know you were that interested in Mr. René Lévesque !
Looks like you're ready to read his biography "Attendez que je me rappelle". There's even an english traduction.
An open mind like yours will certainly appreciate !

Glad to know there'a one fan of René here !

Last edited by Mij on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
And what, "...comments that are miles away from Frank's thinking by peoples who claim that they are themselves a genuine Zappa's legacy product, if such a thing exists...", are you specifically referring to? Do tell, you non-moron you...

Promoting statu quo about guns when the Zappa's family signed for a gun-restricting law.
Not really the in-house philosophy.
Less guns = less frequent shootings of innocents in shopping malls, in schools, on the street, etc...
I grieve for children who can't be in security and can't fight back.
I know it won't be easy to tame a monster like the NRA but nothing done equal nothing solved.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:13 am 

Sorry to butt in here, mij, but I have something to say to the SPACEBROTHER forum entity.

Here'a short list of some people in the Ron Paul debate...

Disco Boy...he has repeatedly kicked your ass, SPACEBROTHER forum entity. Your rebuttals have been weak. You have only matched Disco Boy per insult.

Arkay...not sure where this entity stands in the debate, but his mind has not been changed by the SPACEBROTHER entity, as far as I can tell.

Ronnie's Noomies...on the side of the SPACEBROTHER entity from the start.

Likewise plook...

Downer mydnite...thinks we are all full of it, and correct, likewise duchamp.

Kapt Kirk...hard to tell...middle of the road, I suppose...

Slime...on the side of freedom.

The SPACEBROTHER forum entity has changed no one's mind. Claiming a "victory" in this timewasting exercise is just what propagandist do. Who did you win over, SPACEBROTHER entity?

Certainly not A rope leash. As far as I'm concerned, you're just another television addict that thinks he's informed, and cannot see past the corporate media lies.

So, go tell your "liberal" friends how you kicked our ass, and be sure to link them to the thread, so they can "see" for themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 am 

I'll tell ya who was good though...Caputh.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 am 

Huh? Leave me out. I haven't cared about this fight for ages.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 am 

Maintenant, je veux joindre René Levesque avec le bataille de Ron Paul. Une grande majeure cluster-fuck! fight-fight-FIGHT!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:25 am 

I do my own thing...I am not sure if my position alines with anyone, but I know a Bully when they spew, I've been handle those limp punks for years... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 am 

tiboudre wrote:
Maintenant, je veux joindre René Levesque avec le bataille de Ron Paul. Une grande majeure cluster-fuck! fight-fight-FIGHT!

Well, I don't care for Ron Paul. I had to Google him. From what I read, he's a Rep an abide by the Holy Constitution.
Lévesque was a guy who wanted to get us out of Canada. And boy, was he right !

Me, I'm just a guy from up North, Canada, Québec, who watches News on TV, saw the Newtown tragedy, and about to get sick.
If an amendment in a Constitution, written in the Prehistoric ages of USA, is that bad, they should get rid of it.
No piece of paper is worth the killings of any child nowhere on this planet.
If a nation let their children be murdered in name of a piece of paper, I doubt very much about the sake of that nation.
Twenty of them killed in a very short period of time, that thing wouldn't have happened if the killer only had a swiss knife.
I don't care for the NRA. They are a bunch of heartless greedy men protecting their social reason, mainly money.
I can't, and never will, agree with statu quo. There is a major problem. USA is supposed to be a civilized bunch, right ?
So, they must do something quick and strong to greatly diminish the risk of another mass shootings.
Did God wrote that damn amendment ? I guess not.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 am 

What the fuck can the government do? Here is the breaking news on the subject, some folks are going to wack out, with a gun a bomb a car a plane what ever, get used to it, get over it and move on !!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:25 am 

Mij wrote:

"Just drive your car away, René.
You won't see me underneath your wheels."
----MacLean and MacLean

:)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
What the fuck can the government do? Here is the breaking news on the subject, some folks are going to wack out, with a gun a bomb a car a plane what ever, get used to it, get over it and move on !!

I won't get over it cause it's not the smart thing to do.
Doing nothing solves nothing.
The government CAN do something about it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Mij wrote:

"Just drive your car away, René.
You won't see me underneath your wheels."
----MacLean and MacLean

:)

Unless you're drunk, sleeping in the middle of the road, in a dark spot.
Easy to blame the driver then...

But, hey, buy the book and know all about it :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:35 am 

I wanna be on slime.o's side. 8)
I can see it now,my long luxurious hair blowing in the wind as I ride my fine arab charger,leading my transformer toy troopsTM & dronesTM and the USATM to FREEDOMTM and GLORY! Halaluya we're free at last,free at last! Thank slime and Kiirk almighty we're free at last!
Something along those lines would be fine. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am 

Mij wrote:
Well, I don't care for Ron Paul. I had to Google him. From what I read, he's a Rep an abide by the Holy Constitution.

Hi, Mij. Paul is a member of the Republican party but at the same time he isn't the same as other Republicans.

If you want to know anything about Ron Paul it is informative IMO to look at this site. http://www.dailypaul.com/.

It made me dislike him intensely and amused me quite a lot, but I suppose it depends on how you see the world.

Btw, thanks for the compliment, Rope . :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 am 

"Eurozone downturn and deficits to persist, Commission says"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21544328

Not quite the economic catastrophe DB was hoping for, but I suppose it's a start :wink: (I'm joking, DB).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Mij wrote:

Hi, Mij. Paul is a member of the Republican party but at the same time he isn't the same as other Republicans.

If you want to know anything about Ron Paul it is informative IMO to look at this site. http://www.dailypaul.com/.

It made me dislike him intensely and amused me quite a lot, but I suppose it depends on how you see the world.

Btw, thanks for the compliment, Rope . :)

Looking at it briely...
It seems like a place where anyone can post about anything. And the site advise us to not take it seriously.
So where is the Ron Paul philosophy in there ?
I guess I'll have to look further up.
I'll have a second look...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm 

Mrs. Honey Boo Boo wrote:
Sorry to butt in here, mij, but I have something to say to the SPACEBROTHER forum entity.

Here'a short list of some people in the Ron Paul debate...

Disco Boy...he has repeatedly kicked your ass, SPACEBROTHER forum entity. Your rebuttals have been weak. You have only matched Disco Boy per insult.

Arkay...not sure where this entity stands in the debate, but his mind has not been changed by the SPACEBROTHER entity, as far as I can tell.

Ronnie's Noomies...on the side of the SPACEBROTHER entity from the start.

Likewise plook...

Downer mydnite...thinks we are all full of it, and correct, likewise duchamp.

Slime...on the side of freedom.

The SPACEBROTHER forum entity has changed no one's mind. Claiming a "victory" in this timewasting exercise is just what propagandist do. Who did you win over, SPACEBROTHER entity?

Certainly not A rope leash. As far as I'm concerned, you're just another television addict that thinks he's informed, and cannot see past the corporate media lies.

So, go tell your "liberal" friends how you kicked our ass, and be sure to link them to the thread, so they can "see" for themselves.

And the award goes to, a rope leash...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 pm 

The bottom line is the gun people do not want to give up their guns because they want to be well armed if they have to fight the Goverment and frankly that is why the Founders put the 2nd amendment in the Constitution. If everyone was not so parnoid and wanted to do the right thing then you would be able to curb this insanity, but 100,000,000 people do not want to willingly give up these arms and therefore due to the logitical impossibilty it will never happen.

Case closed... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 pm 

Thank you 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:20 pm 

Different routes same location... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:14 pm 

Plook wrote:
The bottom line is the gun people do not want to give up their guns because they want to be well armed if they have to fight the Goverment and frankly that is why the Founders put the 2nd amendment in the Constitution. If everyone was not so parnoid and wanted to do the right thing then you would be able to curb this insanity, but 100,000,000 people do not want to willingly give up these arms and therefore due to the logitical impossibilty it will never happen.

Case closed... :smoke:

That leaves 200,000,000 with good will.
So, something can be done !
Case reopened !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

Thanx rope,that's a step up.As a kid I was told alot to "Get my mind out of the gutter!" Now I've made it right smack back to the middle of the road,where,I can't get from the cab to the curb without some jerk on my back! (I'd better get my ass outta' the middle of the road...I suppose) :wink:

Post subject: re: owned
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:19 pm 

spoo-bro wrote:
...slime... why he feels the need to come to Honey Boo Boo's rescue once again is beyond me

once again ¿ rescue ¿ your joking, like, seriously, once again ¿ for, like, maybe the 2nd time in several thousand posts after yet another pathetic, feeble cheap-shot by plook, & you start squawking about a rescue when it's you chumps that need the rescuing ... my only advice for disco boy is, actually, he don't need no advice from me, he basically owned [that's right, you heard right: owned] all of yez about 1,800 posts back

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253 ... 378  Next