Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 370  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9249
Location: EINDHOVEN
An American toddler who was born with HIV, seems to be cured after an intensive treatment of the virus.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18803
Location: Somewhere in time
BBP wrote:
An American toddler who was born with HIV, seems to be cured after an intensive treatment of the virus.



I read that in the paper this morning, if it holds it would be only the second person to be confirmed as cured of HIV, they say it will be big do'ins... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2160
BBP wrote:
An American toddler who was born with HIV, seems to be cured after an intensive treatment of the virus.

If it's curable then it's not the same AIDS that we all know. Doctors in the future will have to find a new name for whatever disease that little girl had.

Don't you think it's interesting that when the child stopped going for treatments that's when her so called AIDS disappeared? Crazy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3503
Location: Vancouver, BC
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
You must be talking about the quality of life for the rich and spoiled.


I'm talking about the quality of life for the majority of human beings on planet earth.

You live in a convenient little corner of the world and have seen nothing else in your miserable little life. So don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Th.


I've provided more than an abundance of evidence backing up my case. Whereas, you've done SHIT to back your case up, you fucking asshole.

'nuff said. :roll:

Caputh wrote:
Please point me to the post which I made in which I stated that I didn't agree with your essay. I am saying it is an interesting opinion that is supported by some evidence. As the amount of secondary literature on the topic of child labour and the industrial revolution from left, centre and conservative historians is pretty enormous, I consider it unlikely that one fairly brief article is going to contain the absolute truth.

As to your second point I think it proves itself - of course we need more evidence (how can you have too much evidence btw?), particularly if we are going to establish the identity of the other assassins and we want to convince the fairly large group of people who tend to the belief that it was Oswald alone who killed Kennedy.


Are you joking? You almost ALWAYS disagree with me about whatever we happen to be discussing. And this is no exception. Of course you disagree. And give me a break, there's more than enough evidence showing that child labour was unfortunately a necessity at that point in time. But if you have any compelling evidence to the contrary, don't talk about it, post it. And I know you just love to but would you STOP blurring the lines and tangling things together that don't belong together? Especially since we should ALL know by now that JFK was assassinated by more than one person and hence your last paragraph above wasn't necessary... :roll:

tweedle dumb wrote:
I'm sure the Native American culture appreciates this "improvement" about the quality of life bestowed upon them as a direct result of the industrial revolution... :roll:

You really are a complete dumb fuck.


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

I'm talking about the quality of life for the majority of human beings on planet earth.

But what you're doing is ignoring the benefits of Capitalism and concentrating on the negative aspects of it. I don't know why that is because the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. :roll:

tweedle dumb wrote:
DFumbfuck Boy is deluded and clueless. His piss poor attempts to come off as somebody who thinks he knows what he's talking about have fallen shorter than a castrated short bus. :lol:

This coming from someone who ACTUALLY thinks/believes/feels (bolded for newness):

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist (when they're not) (you said that, not me...which is one reason I have suspected you of being that Dumbfuck Boy...but now realise that you even out dumb Isaac, or you are deliberately dumbing down your nonsenese here to cover the fact that you ARE Isaac)
~ I'm Isaac (when I'm not)(I'm not buying it)
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)(precisely why you are a dumbfuck...Dumbfuck Boy)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)(even though Ron Paul himself, in his own words, admits that his personal beliefs were how he voted...big fat epic Dumbfuck Boy FAIL) :lol:
~ Ron Paul is a racist (despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't)(despite the overwhelmoing evidence that he is, hence his newsletters, his KKKampaign KKKontributions and his photo-op with the former head ofthe American Nazi Party and KKK...another big fat epic Dumbfuck Boy FAIL) :lol:
~ Ron Paul is a Republican (despite technically being a Libertarian)(despite that Ron Paul calls himself a Republican on his own websight, in his racist newsletters, every singe campaign event, the primaries, the debates and all of his fundraisers...pretty much every single event he was involved with...gawd you are a dolt)
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax (when it wasn't)(you said that...not me. I would consider the Ron paul Revolution more of a massive failure. He lost. Not exactly breaking news...but you are Dumbfuck Boy afterall)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)(you don't know if they did or didn't...you never did suppley any links to substantiate your clams on this point...and you likely never will)
~ Obama is some kind of saint...despite the FACT he's: (when and were exactly did I say that?...links?...)
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise (racist much?)
* owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney) paranoid much?)
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment (he did?...or are you just deluded?...as if I had to ask bwahaahaha)
* has added $6.5 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16.5 trillion(the debt was 12 trillion dollars when he took office...do the math...oh wait...it's Dumbfuck Boy we're all laughing at here...learn some math)
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a CAKE WALK (we'll see if your magical mystical crystal balls still squirt goo...or if it's just the usual pulling shit out of your ass...they were shooting blanks when you predicted that 10 million eople were going to vote for Ron Paul in theprimaries, but never bothered to showed up to vote....you might need some political via-agra to go with your epic fail)
* wants stricter gun control lawsGood...I hope he bans the shit out of hem), but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan (so is Ron Paul...but wait...your newest hero...LAWRENCE W. REED... a cohort of Ron Paul's, was embedded with the assassins called the Contra's...yes the Contra affair Contra's...Dumbfuck boy sure is funny)
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)(coming from a guy who has reposted this exact same post at least 20 times...face it Dumbfuck Boy, you just can't handle being repeatedly procven wrong with actual documented facts.)
~ Ayn Rand is a racist (despite NO compelling evidence showing this is true)(she has an essay all about racism...funny thing is the only source to read it online is on the Nazi websight called Stormfront...I won't bother to post any linksto that piece of shit thats run by other Dumbfuck Boys...also...what about that #1 Best Seller Book she never had, that you claimed she did?...that one was another hoot. Disco fail of epic proportions :lol:
~ Capitalism had NOTHING to do with the Industrial Revolution(when and where exactly did I say that? links?)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...(everybody is too busy laughing at you)


So, you DO think Capitalism had something to do with the Industrial Revolution, unlike some here? Really? Well, then that's my mistake, if true. Please confirm.

Here's the REAL list...

This coming from someone who ACTUALLY thinks/believes/feels:

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist (when they're not)
~ I'm Isaac (when I'm not)
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)
~ Ron Paul is a racist (despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't)
~ Ron Paul is a Republican (despite technically being a Libertarian)
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax (when it wasn't)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)
~ Obama is some kind of saint...despite the FACT he's:
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise
* owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney)
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment
* has added $6.5 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16.5 trillion
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a CAKE WALK
* wants stricter gun control laws, but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)
~ Ayn Rand is a racist (despite NO compelling evidence showing this is true)
~ Capitalism had NOTHING to do with the Industrial Revolution (awaiting confirmation)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

Anyway...

It's official, you now hold the record for the Zappa Forum poster with the most BULLSHIT within one post! Isaac would be proud. Is there anything you'd like to say before we present your medal to you (oh and btw, in most cases, I don't repost the same post above over and over again - I almost always update it)?

Image

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Anybody who uses an essay written by a guy who was inbedded in the Contra affair in Nicaragua during the Reagan years, apparently wasn't listening to what Frank Zappa had to say about them. What next? Disco Douche has a hard-on for Ollie North?

Once again, that essay was compiled from 16 different sources. What part of that don't you understand? (Your essay link that you posted has only one author...his name is LAWRENCE W. REED...now you're just a lying sack of shit as well as a dumbfuck Dumbfuck Boy)


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Once again, that essay was compiled from 16 different sources. What part of that don't you understand?

tweedle-dumb wrote:
For the first time since you've been on this forum, you actually caught one typing error of mine...ooooh...You sure got me :lol:


No, it's actually been more than once.


Keep FAILIN' and FAILIN' HARD, tweedle-dumb. It's always such a wonderful & entertaining show you put on. :wink:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 3408
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
Ignoring the benefits of Capitalism and concentrating on the negative aspects of it ?
The positives FAR outweigh the negatives ?

I had to read twice to be sure !
We're losing the planet because of greed largely promoted by capitalism.
When it's done, where will be the positive aspects of capitalism ?
We don't need more capitalism on this planet, we need less !

Please, don't give us links that prove your point, forcing us to lose our time finding links that'll say the opposite.
Do yourself a favor, calm down, go outside, take a walk, talk to your neighbours, smile to children,
give spare change to somebody in need, breathe some fresh air in a park nearby.

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18803
Location: Somewhere in time
Bully Boy wrote:
I've provided more than an abundance of evidence backing up my case. Whereas, you've done SHIT to back your case up, you fucking asshole.

Are you joking? You almost ALWAYS disagree with me You really are a complete dumb fuck.
Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

Anyway...

Keep FAILIN' and FAILIN' HARD, It's always such a wonderful & entertaining show you put on.



That train ain't never late... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Disco Boy wrote:
… I've provided …

Consult a doctor. Seriously.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5907
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Basically, DB is a one dimensional thinker trying to understand and comment upon three dimensional ideas.
Disco Boy wrote:
... and those crazy things called FACTS ...

His comments are full of this kind of language which has no place in true intellectual debate. I studied philosophy, history, sociology and psychology at post graduate level and had to hold my own in two main arenas. The first was tutorials where amongst a group of my peers I had to debate some issue or other. Talk like DB's would have just been laughed out of the room. The second arena was writing essays and telling a lecturer he's a twat doesn't get you very far in the grade stakes, only well researched, well reasoned and largely original arguments get you the marks. I passed with distinction.

DB's writing is riddled with invective padding and extreme claims about various people's lack of understanding:
polydigm wrote:
Industrial Revolution is not equivalent to Capitalist Revolution.

Disco Boy wrote:
Whether you want to believe it or not, Capitalism and the Industrial Revolution walked hand in hand and were, are and will continue to be extremely essential to the quality of life.

You want an intellectual debate and yet you don't know what equivalent means. If I say A is not equivalent to B that is not a statement that says A and B are entirely different, except perhaps in your black and white world. The Industrial Revolution is a human achievement that will stand the test of time as discoveries, once they are made are not easily forgotten, whereas Capitalism is a social organising principal. There is no absolute logic that has been established by anyone that proves that eventually moving on from Capitalism will negate the benefits of the Industrial Revolution. Who gives a shit about who the Primeminister or President was over a 100 years ago, but no-one will ever forget or doubt the significance of the discovery of electromagnetism.
Disco Boy wrote:
Just about ANYONE who lives in a Capitalist and/or Mixed Economy wants to make more capital.

Do you even know what the term capital means? The money earned by anyone who labours to make a living wage is not capital. It's soon spent on ... gues what ... living. A true capitalist is one who has accumulated enough wealth to negate the need to labour for wages, who privately owns some of the means of production, enabling him to expand his wealth by reaping the surplus value of that production. That is, a very small privileged class of people. The vast majority of the human race labours to make a living in one way or another connected with the functioning of the means of production.

The basic conflict in Capitalism is about who gets to reap and direct the use of the surplus value of social production.
Disco Boy wrote:
But there's actually two kinds of greed, financially speaking. But for some reason, many people can't separate or distinguish between the two. One of course is the extremely selfish kind, which brings out the negative aspects of Capitalism and gives it a bad name sometimes ...

In other words greed as we all already know it means.
Disco Boy wrote:
... But the other, is the necessary kind, where productivity, pride in achievement and hard work drives people to flourish in a positive way...and THAT'S what makes the world go 'round.

That is not greed by any stretch of the imagination and it is an insult to name it so. If "... productivity, pride in achievement and hard work drives people to flourish in a positive way...and that's what makes the world go 'round ..." why do we need private ownership or capitalism?
Disco Boy wrote:
But Capitalism is FAR superior to any economic system you can name. This is not even debatable.

So why are you trying to debate it? (The suggestion that DB might actually be debating is debatable ...)
Disco Boy wrote:
It's a shame that you seemingly don't understand Capitalism. And that's not only because you amazingly think it didn't play a HUGELY important role in the Industrial Revolution or that it wasn't embedded within this period ...

polydigm wrote:
The emergence of the former may have been unleashed by the strivings of the latter, but the industrial revolution is a human achievement.

I didn't say any of what you're claiming, you have assumed it based on a one dimensional interpretation of three dimensional thinking. I personally believe that Capitalism played a huge role in the emergence of the Industrial Revolution. But, likewise, the emergence of Capitalism owes its beginnings to the existence of Feudalism which in turn lifted us out of the earliest forms of the state based significantly on slavery. Your faith in Capitalism is no less fervent than that of various Feudal masters who weren't happy about losing their power to the rising capitalist class. A revolution which took at least 400 years in England before it was finally enshrined in what we now call modern parliament. And it was a revolution which lost little or nothing of the benefits of the system that went before it.
Disco Boy wrote:
... but also because in most cases, Capitalism only flourishes if the market (the people) allows it to...

So are you seriously saying that the "market" is equivalent to "the people"? Who or what is "Capitalism" and who or what is "the people" and how does each act in the real world? Capitalism is a handful of people who get to dominate our lives, the people, everyone else, are ultimately very poorly represented in modern parliament and don't get to allow or disallow anything much directly.

The Capitalist ruling class of today, however coherent a group they may or may not be are holding onto the hands of the clock just like their Feudal forbears when their time was up and it took well more than 400 years to come about. We've been trying Socialism for about 100 years. Yes, so far we have failed miserably, but that doesn't mean that we've passed through many major changes in social organisation through history only now to suddenly stop at the miserably pathetic random, weather forcast, evangelistic belief in Capitalism. History has a tendency to disagree with such naivité. Just because we don't know what the solution is, doesn't prove it can't happen. If nothing else, Capitalism itself has already proved that beyond a doubt. The writing is on the wall.

Note: The two edits I made is that I forgot to address the second arena where I mentioned two main arenas and the other was to put a "you" in where I'd skipped it in the part about debating.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Last edited by polydigm on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
That's it.Your only weapon is your own logic? DB's gonna tear you a new one.Hey! Hey! Tell 'em DB,we are not logical,we are not Legion,we're not even Annonomous.We're...____ tell 'em DB! I will if you won't!

Ya see,I've got big balls,Poly's got big balls,Plooks got big balls,capuths got big balls,every member that questions DB has big balls.But DB,you got the biggest balls of us all! So break it down as only the biggest Disco balls Boy can.......por favor.......let 'em have it big feller! :wink:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4697
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
One could gain the impression that Disco Boy's main intention is to take the ball(s) home with him... :wink:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 3580
Location: Eugene, OR
Leave my (huge, but largely unused) balls out of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4697
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Largely unused? My faith in your papal infallibility is sorely shaken!

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9249
Location: EINDHOVEN
downer mydnyte wrote:
BBP wrote:
An American toddler who was born with HIV, seems to be cured after an intensive treatment of the virus.

If it's curable then it's not the same AIDS that we all know. Doctors in the future will have to find a new name for whatever disease that little girl had.

Don't you think it's interesting that when the child stopped going for treatments that's when her so called AIDS disappeared? Crazy.


HIV is not AIDS. HIV is the virus that can cause the AIDS syndrom.

The AIDS syndrom alters the DNA of existing cells, and once it's manifested, it cannot be cured and leads to certain death. You can prevent HIV from causing AIDS by taking a medicine cocktail. The other person who is believed to have cured from HIV had a stem cell transplantation, a very severe procedure that has a high mortality. This toddler was given a massive amount of medication starting at 30 days old; quite a lot for a little baby.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Last edited by BBP on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 2488
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
BBP wrote:
HIV is not AIDS. HIV is the virus that can cause the AIDS syndrom.

Image

_________________
_________________Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18803
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
That's it.Your only weapon is your own logic? DB's gonna tear you a new one.Hey! Hey! Tell 'em DB,we are not logical,we are not Legion,we're not even Annonomous.We're...____ tell 'em DB! I will if you won't!

Ya see,I've got big balls,Poly's got big balls,Plooks got big balls,capuths got big balls,every member that questions DB has big balls.But DB,you got the biggest balls of us all! So break it down as only the biggest Disco balls Boy can.......por favor.......let 'em have it big feller! :wink:




I hear the train a comin'
It's rollin' 'round the bend,
And he can't see the logic,
Since, I don't know when,
I'm stuck in this forum,
And Bully Boy keeps bitchin,
But that train keeps a-rollin',
On down to Bully Boy Town...

:smoke:


Last edited by Plook on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 3580
Location: Eugene, OR
Don't quit your day job, Plook.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13622
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Venezuela's Hugo Chavez dead at 58

Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has died, his vice-president has announced.


Mr Chavez had not appeared in public since he returned to Venezuela last month after cancer treatment in Cuba.

An emotional Nicolas Maduro made the announcement on Tuesday evening, flanked by leading Venezuelan political and military leaders.

Earlier, he said the 58-year-old Venezuelan leader had a new, severe respiratory infection and had entered "his most difficult hours".

One of the most visible, vocal and controversial leaders in Latin America, the former army paratrooper won the presidency in 1998 and had most recently won another six-year presidential term in October 2012.

Last May, he said he had recovered from an unspecified cancer, after undergoing surgery and chemotherapy in 2011 and a further operation in February 2012.

However, in December 2012, he announced he needed further cancer surgery in Cuba, and named his Vice-President, Nicolas Maduro, as his preferred successor should the need arise.

Mr Chavez remained out of public view, finally returning to Venezuela in February.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-21679053

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14765
Wow.....I heard this morning that he had a respiratory infection but they didn't let on that it was that bad.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5656
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
That's it.Your only weapon is your own logic? DB's gonna tear you a new one.Hey! Hey! Tell 'em DB,we are not logical,we are not Legion,we're not even Annonomous.We're...____ tell 'em DB! I will if you won't!

Ya see,I've got big balls,Poly's got big balls,Plooks got big balls,capuths got big balls,every member that questions DB has big balls.But DB,you got the biggest balls of us all! So break it down as only the biggest Disco balls Boy can.......por favor.......let 'em have it big feller! :wink:


Caputh wrote:
One could gain the impression that Disco Boy's main intention is to take the ball(s) home with him... :wink:



One things for sure, his Crystal Balls are shooting blanks when it comes to predictions. He needs political via-gra.


My Crystal Balls predict that Dumbfuck Boy will re-post his list again at some point., likely at many more points.


Dumbfuck Boy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I'm sure the Native American culture appreciates this "improvement" about the quality of life bestowed upon them as a direct result of the industrial revolution... :roll:

You really are a complete dumb fuck.


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

I'm talking about the quality of life for the majority of human beings on planet earth.

But what you're doing is ignoring the benefits of Capitalism and concentrating on the negative aspects of it. I don't know why that is because the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. :roll:


So to you, wiping out a race of people is the positive that outweighs the negative? No wonder why you're a Dr Ron "Josef Mengele" Paul supporter.


Dumbfuck Boy is confusing capitalism with imperialism.








go ahead...post your list again. I predict you will in 5...4...3...2...1...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18803
Location: Somewhere in time
Pope Jim wrote:
Don't quit your day job, Plook.


I fixed it, better now?... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18803
Location: Somewhere in time
calvin2hikers wrote:
Wow.....I heard this morning that he had a respiratory infection but they didn't let on that it was that bad.



He had been ill for a while, it had just been played down in the news. Maybe someone not so hell bent against the US will take power, but I'm not holding my breath...lol... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
calvin2hikers wrote:
Wow.....I heard this morning that he had a respiratory infection but they didn't let on that it was that bad.

I heard the samething,like he was gonna make a big comback.Then he pulls a Micheal Jackson.Maybe he'll come back as the new pope. (or he's stuck in hell as a little boy again....and with all those priest running around he should be very popular)
:twisted:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13622
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Plook wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Wow.....I heard this morning that he had a respiratory infection but they didn't let on that it was that bad.



He had been ill for a while, it had just been played down in the news. Maybe someone not so hell bent against the US will take power, but I'm not holding my breath...lol... :smoke:

He was not so hell bent against the US because of the sake of being, he hardened his line after the US supported failed coup from 2002.
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Chavez: Inside the Coup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id--ZFtjR5c

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18803
Location: Somewhere in time
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Plook wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Wow.....I heard this morning that he had a respiratory infection but they didn't let on that it was that bad.



He had been ill for a while, it had just been played down in the news. Maybe someone not so hell bent against the US will take power, but I'm not holding my breath...lol... :smoke:

He was not so hell bent against the US because of the sake of being, he hardened his line after the US supported failed coup from 2002.
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Chavez: Inside the Coup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id--ZFtjR5c



He was a bad guy running with the other bad guys, hey they sometimes help a nation and are loved by their neighbors, look at Hitler in the '30's. Chavez was anti semetic, that is the bad guy badge of honor... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Plook wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Wow.....I heard this morning that he had a respiratory infection but they didn't let on that it was that bad.



He had been ill for a while, it had just been played down in the news. Maybe someone not so hell bent against the US will take power, but I'm not holding my breath...lol... :smoke:

He was not so hell bent against the US because of the sake of being, he hardened his line after the US supported failed coup from 2002.
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Chavez: Inside the Coup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id--ZFtjR5c

Your right of course,the US does this shit wherever it thinks it's needed.We lead our soldiers into these god bless America attacks on other countries and end up in wars we can't win.We need to cut of the head off the snake,congress.I bet the real American people would be just fine with more local/state government,rather than depending on the military complex to feed the machine that's become Washington DC's congress. It's our congress that has all these military/civilian jobs back in their home distric,that drives our need for war.Americans should look to their own backyards before we try and Americanize others.I can count at least 5 or more "bases" that are within 2 hours drive of me.California's not being attacked and hasn't sense WWII.The Miltary Complex has rooted it's ugly self in the hearts of all Americans.Who would spit on a soldier now? People who join the armed forces are learning to kill,when they should fall back and protect.Intellegence is a better weapon.Look at the weapons of mass destruction debacle that became the Iraq/Afghanistan wars.Look back at 'Nam.No one is learning from our mistakes!

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 370  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group