Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270 ... 373  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:02 am 

just plain doug wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
, Greece ect ect ect...

You must hate Greece! I looked "ect" up on Google..."Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)"

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:45 am 

The only other person I know who writes etc, ect is that grate intellektual, Nigel Molesworth.
Here a sample of his musings...

"'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.'"

[On Latin] "Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE." (How to Be Topp)

[on sport] "It is a funny thing tho your side always gets beaten whichever skool you are at. That is like life i supose." (How to Be Topp)

[on grown ups] "Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."

[on History] "History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."

[on smoking] "You have caught me. Sir, like a treen in a disabled spaceship."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 am 

Wrong or right,ect.or etc.is still way better than EST! Erhart Seminar Training....Training you to give EST your dollars,just for letting you know your alright the way you are.That's all there is to "get" or "be clear" on or about.That and bring your unclear friends so they can "get it" in the wallet too,just like Ron L,Oral Roberts,etcetera,etcetera,etcetera. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:15 am 

Caputh wrote:
The only other person I know who writes etc, ect is that grate intellektual, Nigel Molesworth.

[On Latin] "Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE." (How to Be Topp)

[on sport] "It is a funny thing tho your side always gets beaten whichever skool you are at. That is like life i supose." (How to Be Topp)

I thought you were quoting cleon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:26 am 

duchamp wrote:
Caputh wrote:

LMAO! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
duchamp wrote:
Caputh wrote:

LMAO! :lol:

LMAO off, too!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 am 

Ten years after the war in Iraq,not the rock group,the fallen should still be remembered.So these are the faces of those who died over the big lie.WMD's,Bush,Chenny and the media that cheered them on,may you join these Americans as soon as you can.imho.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen

No war in Iran! Strange Prez.Obama chooses tonight to fly to Israel for his first visit.Hmmm.Serindipity? I think not. :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 pm 

Let us not forget the dems voted for the war ! At the time Obama called it a dumb war, today speaking somewhere he called the Iraq war a success, so really enough carping that bush and company did it on there own, now today under Obama the USDA explained that they spent millions in mexico advertising that food stamps are available to them if they can get to the states ! How about over a mill to run the democratic barber shop in Dc with our taxes. Back to Iraq just what the fuck if we called their bluff and as a result some of the states got smoked? So do you have Obama on your death list as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:01 pm 

The Dems voted for it at the time because they didn't realise that the lie was a lie. 12 trillion of the 16 trillion dollar defecit was created by Bush because of other lies, and Bush also fired a torpedo directly into our economy, then handed off the sinking ship to Obama,then blamed him for it. Someday, some of you guys might get it, but the vast majority of you never will.

If Romney would have been elected, the tone from the Right about the State of he Union would be a bipolar 180 degree's different than it is now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Let us not forget the dems voted for the war ! At the time Obama called it a dumb war, today speaking somewhere he called the Iraq war a success, so really enough carping that bush and company did it on there own, now today under Obama the USDA explained that they spent millions in mexico advertising that food stamps are available to them if they can get to the states ! How about over a mill to run the democratic barber shop in Dc with our taxes. Back to Iraq just what the fuck if we called their bluff and as a result some of the states got smoked? So do you have Obama on your death list as well.

I'm not on either corperate owned side.They're owned! I don't like polititians or politics all that much anyway.But after all this time,10yrs.after,you really think Iraq just might have had a weapon that could hit the states.Wow,you bought into that WMD story.Sorry,that's just overracting to anything a supposed liberal or Dem might say.Admit it,the media's got you scared.Of what? Me just airing my views on a war that's over? Still trying to blaming that war on Obama too? All wars are wrong and only benifit the wealthy.It's thier way of life.To make money at any cost. (and as long as they don't have to see or smell it) Now that's capitalism.Like the two old men in the Muppetts,that's all that's going to be left,if true capitalist have their way.Canibalize it till the last drop.Whatever it might be.Don't matter to men like Mitt or Barrack.Just win baby (Al Davis),is their anthem.
I don't want to pick a fight,just pointing out the faces of the dead.Our hero's dying in vain.Question authority and the media not me as to was it worth it.It's our own military complex that Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us about that everyone should be worried about.The privatation and outsourcing of military contracts is quickly becoming the American Wall St.life's blood of our economy.Somethings gotta give.Oppression breeds aggression,that's all there is to it.They start with your civil liberties. (patriot act which both dems and reps. prez.use) Then start to watch your movements,(GPS tracking satelites) and keep an armed eye on everyone of it's own people.(Drones) I'm not so worried about other country's ability to attack us.I worry about taking my eye of the ball and believing a known lie,then acting on it.I'm really worried about another useless war in Iran or N. Korea again.Wars are great for making dead heroes and the economy gets a boost too.Generals playing games and you and I?....we're the pawns.The Russians are just as threatend,but they have their people already "under control" nyet? China too.Are we next........starting to look that way,eh?
Crap I probably started a war here now.I hate politics! But Bravo,you always say "the dems did it too" as if blaming Obama for everything is your agenda.Not figuring out a better way.I'm just sayin it's only my opinion and that can change too.But not that way.It's tea-party childish to me.
Sample:
KK:Bush/Chenny really fucked up about those weapons of mass destruction.Here some pixs of the people who gave it all.
BS:Don't forget the Dems voted for that war! Now it's Obama's fault,look his opinion changed! (Must be a flip-flopper,can't lead,etcetera)

You take what I'm getting at in another missguided direction.I don't care about the blame game.I don't want it to happen again and neither should anyone else.(Except if you work for Halleburton or Blackwater and your an asshole too)
I only am saying these dead heroe's here didn't have to die for a lie.That you cannot deny! Hell,I'm not even saying that much,just it's been 10 yrs.and these are who payed.How is this Obama's and the Dems doings?
Use big letters so I understand the real story. :roll:
BTW: I agree with you alot more than you seem to think bro'.Just not on this.We cool? 8) :)

EDIT:Out of all the misspellings,I gotta misspell "etcetera" look at all the other posts below! D'oh! :lol:

Last edited by KAPT.KIIRK on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
I'm not on either corperate owned side.They're owned! I don't like polititians or politics all that much anyway.But after all this time,10yrs.after,you really think Iraq just might have had a weapon that could hit the states.Wow,you bought into that WMD story.Sorry,that's just overracting to anything a supposed liberal or Dem might say.Admit it,the media's got you scared.Of what? Me just airing my views on a war that's over? Still trying to blaming that war on Obama too? All wars are wrong and only benifit the wealthy.It's thier way of life.To make money at any cost. (and as long as they don't have to see or smell it) Now that's capitalism.Like the two old men in the Muppetts,that's all that's going to be left,if true capitalist have their way.Canibalize it till the last drop.Whatever it might be.Don't matter to men like Mitt or Barrack.Just win baby (Al Davis),is their anthem.
I don't want to pick a fight,just pointing out the faces of the dead.Our hero's dying in vain.Question authority and the media not me as to was it worth it.It's our own military complex that Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us about that everyone should be worried about.The privatation and outsourcing of military contracts is quickly becoming the American Wall St.life's blood of our economy.Somethings gotta give.Oppression breeds aggression,that's all there is to it.They start with your civil liberties. (patriot act which both dems and reps. prez.use) Then start to watch your movements,(GPS tracking satelites) and keep an armed eye on everyone of it's own people.(Drones) I'm not so worried about other country's ability to attack us.I worry about taking my eye of the ball and believing a known lie,then acting on it.I'm really worried about another useless war in Iran or N. Korea again.Wars are great for making dead heroes and the economy gets a boost too.Generals playing games and you and I?....we're the pawns.The Russians are just as threatend,but they have their people already "under control" nyet? China too.Are we next........starting to look that way,eh?
Crap I probably started a war here now.I hate politics! But Bravo,you always say "the dems did it too" as if blaming Obama for everything is your agenda.Not figuring out a better way.I'm just sayin it's only my opinion and that can change too.But not that way.It's tea-party childish to me.
Sample:
KK:Bush/Chenny really fucked up about those weapons of mass destruction.Here some pixs of the people who gave it all.
BS:Don't forget the Dems voted for that war! Now it's Obama's fault,look his opinion changed! (Must be a flip-flopper,can't lead,etcetra)

You take what I'm getting at in another missguided direction.I don't care about the blame game.I don't want it to happen again and neither should anyone else.(Except if you work for Halleburton or Blackwater and your an asshole too)
I only am saying these dead heroe's here didn't have to die for a lie.That you cannot deny! Hell,I'm not even saying that much,just it's been 10 yrs.and these are who payed.How is this Obama's and the Dems doings?

KK's post is the most sensible and grounded in reality I've seen in the political discussions here in a while. Polydigm and Caputh both are spot on as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
The Dems voted for it at the time because they didn't realise that the lie was a lie. 12 trillion of the 16 trillion dollar defecit was created by Bush because of other lies, and Bush also fired a torpedo directly into our economy, then handed off the sinking ship to Obama,then blamed him for it. Someday, some of you guys might get it, but the vast majority of you never will.

If Romney would have been elected, the tone from the Right about the State of he Union would be a bipolar 180 degree's different than it is now.

No, moron...it was about $10 trillion when Bush Jnr. left and it's now $16.5 trillion+, almost entirely due to the Obamination Administration's policies.

Get your facts straight, asshole. :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm 

Uh...yeeeah..um.....whatever Isaac. :lol:

Quote:
Grand Total Reagan-Bushes Debt: $12 trillion (as of Sept. 30, 2010).

http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html

"Facts are stupid things". ~ Ronald Reagan (and Isaac Boy) :roll:

Go back to your Dildo Baggins forum with the rest of the adolescents and leave the adult discussions to the adults. You're wwwaaaaay out of your league dumbfuck boy.

"Dumbass in aisle 7" ~ Kmart loudspeaker

remember this golden oldie? - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13856&hilit=ban+isaac :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 pm 

I'll indulge Dumbfuck Boy a little more, because, afterall, he really is Isaac...

Quote:
In January 2001, CBO's baseline projections showed a cumulative surplus of $5.6 trillion for the 2002–2011 period. The actual results have differed from those projections because of subsequent policy changes, economic developments that differed from CBO's forecast, and other factors. As a result, the federal government ran deficits from 2002 through 2011. The cumulative deficit over the 10-year period amounted to $6.1 trillion—a swing of $11.7 trillion from the January 2001 projections.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/41463

Suck on this big fat hog Dildo Breath...
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/ ... seline.pdf

You may go back to play with your Dildo Baggins action figures Isaac Boy.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 pm 

It's the same old story,
Everywhere I go,
I get slandered,liabled,
I hear words I haven't heard in the Koran and now I keeeel you! :shock: :o :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Uh...yeeeah..um.....whatever Isaac. :lol:

Quote:
Grand Total Reagan-Bushes Debt: $12 trillion (as of Sept. 30, 2010).

http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html

"Facts are stupid things". ~ Ronald Reagan (and Isaac Boy) :roll:

Go back to your Dildo Baggins forum with the rest of the adolescents and leave the adult discussions to the adults. You're wwwaaaaay out of your league dumbfuck boy.

"Dumbass in aisle 7" ~ Kmart loudspeaker

What a bunch of CRAP.

The link you provided clearly shows the figure of $12 trillion as being from September 30, 2010.

:roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
I'll indulge Dumbfuck Boy a little more, because, afterall, he really is Isaac...

PROVE it.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Quote:
In January 2001, CBO's baseline projections showed a cumulative surplus of $5.6 trillion for the 2002–2011 period. The actual results have differed from those projections because of subsequent policy changes, economic developments that differed from CBO's forecast, and other factors. As a result, the federal government ran deficits from 2002 through 2011. The cumulative deficit over the 10-year period amounted to $6.1 trillion—a swing of $11.7 trillion from the January 2001 projections.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/41463

Suck on this big fat hog Dildo Breath...

You may go back to play with your Dildo Baggins action figures Isaac Boy.

Even more CRAP. Those are "baseline projections"...

:roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

Last edited by Disco Boy on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm 

Of course it's crap to you, because you're a dumbfuck.

One.More.Time.For.The.World......and this IS the official report...Dumbfuck Boy...

clearly :roll:

Pay close attention to the table included in the official document, and learn some arithmatic while your at it..you know... 1 + 1 ...

oh, and one more thing....fuck you Isaac... :mrgreen:

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

One.More.Time.For.The.World......and this IS the official report...Dumbfuck Boy...

Pay close attention to the table included in the official document, and learn some arithmatic while your at it.

one more thing....fuck you Isaac... :mrgreen:

SON. OF. EVEN. MORE. CRAP.:

Those are "baseline projections", moron...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:05 pm 

Dildo Baggins wrote:
Fuck you Isaac wrote:

Pay close attention to the table included in the official document, and learn some arithmetic while your at it.

one more thing....fuck you Isaac... :mrgreen:

Um...yeeeaaaahhh...uh...keep telling yourself that...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm 

Sorry about that KK. The forums asshole is stinking up the joint again with his verbal flatulence...and incapable of accepting reality.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:17 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Dildo Baggins wrote:

Um...yeeeaaaahhh...uh...keep telling yourself that...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/30/politics/ ... -paul-debt

Not only that, but the Obama Administration did NOT have to bail out the banks. If they had NOT bailed out the banks and re-adopted free market principles instead (similar to what Harding did in the early '20s which curtailed that Depression and only lasted 18 months), the Housing Bubble Crisis would NOT have lasted this long. Yes, unemployment would be HIGHER in the beginning because of the re-adopting of free market principles...but ultimately, we wouldn't have to worry about this next crisis, which is going to make the Housing Bubble Crisis look like a fucking CAKE WALK. And that next crisis is the imminently-bursting Currency/Treasuries Bubble, which is the result of the $3 billion+ the US is borrowing per day from its creditors and the $40 billion per month the Fed is printing. It's better to have ONE crash and ONE recovery than TWO crashes and TWO recoveries...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 pm 

You've already posted something to that affect over here ----> http://hiphoplibertarians.blogspot.com/

You're so transparent. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:17 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Sample:
BS:Don't forget the Dems voted for that war! Now it's Obama's fault,look his opinion changed! (Must be a flip-flopper,can't lead,etcetera)

BTW: I agree with you alot more than you seem to think bro'.Just not on this.We cool? 8) :)

EDIT:Out of all the misspellings,I gotta misspell "etcetera" look at all the other posts below! D'oh! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Sample:

I think you over simplify the situation, for shit sake the uk, and many countries were on board, that is my point hind site serves no one, pearl harbor, trade center, I happen to have had the pleasure of playing games in south east Asia, that was a mistake also. Seen and participated in death, if you are concerned so much about Iraq the question the present admin for leaving such a huge force there, and giving Egypt millions as well as fighter jets, look at the big picture and wonder where your tax dollars go if you work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 am 

Is this the "Breaking News" thread, or the "Broken Record" thread?

Last edited by just plain doug on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270 ... 373  Next