Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298 ... 378  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 am 

The Obama family just changed the name of their dog, Bo, to Checkers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:50 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
you geniuses, ever read the pledge of allegiance? We live in a republic.

So that makes us all republicans, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... :lol:

The pledge is realatively new and has nothing to do with the formatoion of our Democratic form of Goverment... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:12 pm 

Use in schools dates back to the 1890's, the point of the post was showing that the usa is a representative democracy, we are a Republic. The short and sweet nature of the pledge was intentional in it's writing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:13 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
The Obama family just changed the name of their dog, Bo, to Checkers.

good

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 am 

I know all you good people know that headlines are only a matter of poit of views:
United States hijacks plane of President Evo Morales

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJXdQ8KpE8

"Bolivia to file complaint with UN over Morales' plane blockade.

Bolivia plans to lodge a formal complaint to the United Nations after several European nations denied airspace to President Evo Morales plane.

"The decisions of these countries have violated international law.... We are already making procedures to denounce this to the UN Secretary General [Ban Ki-moon]," Bolivia's Ambassador to the UN Sacha Llorenti told reporters in Geneva on Wednesday.

Bolivia says France, Spain, Portugal and Italy refused to allow Morales plane, which was flying from Moscow back to Bolivia, to cross their airspace on suspicion of carrying US surveillance whistleblower Edward Snowden onboard.

Llorenti added that the diversion was an "act of aggression" against his country, and was equal to "kidnapping" the Bolivian president.

He also warned that the move might cause "irreparable damage" to diplomatic relations with the European states.

"Bolivia not only condemns these acts, but will take all international legal steps so this is not overlooked," Llorenti said.

Morales's plane was forced to land in Austria en route to Bolivia. The aircraft left Vienna after a stopover of more than 12 hours.

"We have no doubt that it was an order from the White House. We have no doubt. For no reason whatsoever a diplomatic plane with a president in that plane should be diverted from its route and forced to land in another country," Llorenti added.

Bolivia's envoy to the UN mocked the countries which blocked Morales plane and described them as "tools" of the US, saying, "In the 19th century, the colonies were in Latin America, and now we see the colonies are in some countries of Europe."

Bolivia is one of the countries to which Snowden has reportedly applied for asylum.

PressTV. La Paz, Bolivia. Wednesday, July 3 of 2013. Produced by Dialplus"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:29 am 

Man tries to blackmail Paula Deen in $250,000 extortion plot

The FBI busted Thomas Paculis in upstate New York on Friday on charges he tried to extort Deen, the scandal-scarred former Food Network superstar — for $250,000.

Paculis, 62, cooked his own goose when he emailed Deen’s lawyer and demanded cash in exchange for keeping quiet about “true and damning” statements involving the television icon “using the N-word in her business practices,” according to court papers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/p ... -1.1391342

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:39 am 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/referee-reportedly-beheaded-after-stabbing-2031749
Eek. EEEEEk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:31 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
SB has the same rights as you to express his political outlook, doesn't he?

Excellent question, KIIRK.

When you've turned into, basically, an advertisement for the democratic party and you constantly fill threads up with reams and reams (and reams) of political propaganda, have you possibly abused the rights of others and thus forfeited your own rights?

Thanx, I'm not for censorship of any kind, so the short answer is no. You have the right to refute and spew the opposite should you want to flog that horse over & over & over & over & over & over, until it makes you so crazy you just can't stand it anymore! That's the long answer too, I recon. :wink:

You can choose to read or not to read.

For the record, I keep political conversations to only a handful of threads. Besides, those who are crying about it the most, are the same chumps who are just bitter because they can't handle views that differ from their own, and likely got their asses handed to them in a debate.

There are literally thousands upon thousands of threads to read. If the half-dozen or less threads bother so much, don't read 'em.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 am 

Ignorant and arrogant.

Not a good combination.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 am 

BBP wrote:

Thats taking a bad call in a game to a whole new level... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 pm 

777 crashs at SFO, glad I'm driving on Monday... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 pm 

I still haven't heard what happened to it's tail section?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Love that Asian tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 pm 

Yow! Five hours after the crash, sixty people are unaccounted-for...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Love that Asian tail!

I's gwanna git me sum o dat!

Gimme dat,
Gimme dat,
Gimme dat Chromium Asian Tail...mon! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Yow! Five hours after the crash, sixty people are unaccounted-for...

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:

Only one unaccounted passenger at 6:00PM-PST. Two dead, over 40 in the hospital.125+ walkaways.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:27 pm 

Militarized police gone wild across America
http://www.naturalnews.com/041072_milit ... ining.html
Mike Adams
Natural News
July 6, 2013

America is rapidly devolving into the oppressive police state we’ve been warning readers about. Right now, cops are exhibiting thuggish, out-of-control “mafia” behavior as they run loose across America, terrorizing innocent citizens, shooting up the vehicles of people who are merely driving cars on public roadways, taking warrantless blood draws from drivers, shooting pet dogs of people who are merely filming police, raiding farmers at gunpoint over raw milk and terrorizing young women for buying bottled water and cookie dough.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm 

Little_Sally wrote:
Militarized police gone wild across America
http://www.naturalnews.com/041072_milit ... ining.html
Mike Adams
Natural News
July 6, 2013

America is rapidly devolving into the oppressive police state we’ve been warning readers about. Right now, cops are exhibiting thuggish, out-of-control “mafia” behavior as they run loose across America, terrorizing innocent citizens, shooting up the vehicles of people who are merely driving cars on public roadways, taking warrantless blood draws from drivers, shooting pet dogs of people who are merely filming police, raiding farmers at gunpoint over raw milk and terrorizing young women for buying bottled water and cookie dough.

Your just now finding this out. Cops have been exercising their friggin rights all over me since '67! :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:41 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Your just now finding this out. Cops have been exercising their friggin rights all over me since '67! :roll:

And you're used to it! The States is the only place I've had a cop approach the car with his hand on his pistol butt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

And you're used to it! The States is the only place I've had a cop approach the car with his hand on his pistol butt.

...and my hands stay where he can see them at all times! I'm still never gonna get used to it. You do what you can to change it though. Those boys that came back from all the Bush Wars need a job and what better way to "help" them. Put them in the police force and train 'em to... nevermind their already trained to suppress the local population and they do. Everyone of us is a potential (dare I type it) terrorist and are treated as such. They got the guns, we got the numbers, it's time we all wake up and quit making Nazi policemen!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Ignorant and arrogant.

Not a good combination.

You finally figured that out about yourself just now? :roll:

Like I stated above, you can choose to read, not read or even put me on ignore if what I posts cause your panties to bunch up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:41 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

...and my hands stay where he can see them at all times! I'm still never gonna get used to it. You do what you can to change it though. Those boys that came back from all the Bush Wars need a job and what better way to "help" them. Put them in the police force and train 'em to... nevermind their already trained to suppress the local population and they do. Everyone of us is a potential (dare I type it) terrorist and are treated as such. They got the guns, we got the numbers, it's time we all wake up and quit making Nazi policemen!

Damn we agree on something...with big words too ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm 

So, I'm glue and you're rubber, is that right SPACEBROTHER forum entity? I can chose to put you on ignore? No shit?

Why would I want to do that? Your brainwashed Democratic party-line spewing is endlessly entertaining in a frightful sort of way. Just knowing that idiots like you exist, idiots that don't know they are idiots, and in fact think they are competent, make me double my efforts in monitoring the human race. You need to be watched very carefully, and called to task on your bullshit.

You are dumb as fuck, and don't have clue. It's hilarious.

You can put me on ignore if you don't like what your reading here. Did you know that?

Now, 'fess up...you suck and you know it. Your confidence is all a charade. Once the lying starts, more lies must follow to cover it all up. So get on with it...pull out some more of your mainstream- media canned pabulum for us all to take in as "facts". We will all eat it up and blow it out our asses, because it's mostly hot air anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 2RBoPB0VfI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:41 pm 

Pardon the pun, but the San Francisco Airport's website...

...crashed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298 ... 378  Next