Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 357  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 pm 

Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal Bill of Rights
Shock video underscores mindlessness of public

Paul Joseph Watson
July 8, 2013
A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill of rights in another shocking reminder of how many Americans will mindlessly give up their liberties in the name of supporting the President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 0he0cqHH20

Social commentator Mark Dice invited citizens to sign the petition to “support Obama repealing the bill of rights, taking things further than the Patriot Act” and replacing it with “new NDAA-type legislation.”

Dice labeled the Constitution “old fashioned” and “ancient” in “today’s new world order” as Americans willingly put pen to paper.

“He’s done everything he can to repeal the bill of rights but we’re just showing the citizenry is right behind him repealing the bill of rights,” Dice stressed as signatories nodded in agreement.

People signing the petition still failed to react when Dice repeated that they had “just helped repeal the bill of rights.”

The video proves that many Americans will agree to virtually anything if it is qualified with the question, “Will you help us support Obama?”

Only at the end of the clip does one individual refuse to sign the petition, remarking that he swore an oath to uphold the bill of rights when he was in the military.

This is merely the latest example of how mind-numbingly slavish many Americans are to signing away their inherent freedoms, so long as the reason for doing so is pitched with the right rhetoric.

Previous petitions crafted by Dice and signed by a plethora of Obama supporters called for banning the First and Second Amendments, as well as throwing gun owners in prison.

Dice also conducted mock ‘Obama Security Force’ bag searches on the campus of San Diego State University as he trashed the 4th amendment. A number of students complied with having their belongings searched when they were told that carrying a bag was a sign of terrorism.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 pm 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
No shit! A stabbing and a beheading would certainly have livened up the game, a little reminiscent of the colosseum action of yesteryear, oh how we have evolved.

BTW, talking about beheading, judging by your current avatar, I see you have something in common with the poor crazy bastard, ghost...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:34 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I find it peculiar that whenever I see one or the other posting between dm & leash, the other almost immediately follows. They always seem to go hand in hand, especially in political threads. Just like clockwork, regardless...just an observation.

Clockwork my ass. I rarely post after rope leash. You've tried to accuse me of having more than one username before and I told you I think it's lame to have more than one user name. It's dishonest, unless you are just doing it as an obvious goof. Which I've never done. Rope and I don't always go hand in hand. Not even fucking close. That's a provable lie (go back and read). Rope was defending Ron Paul, for fuck's sake. I would never defend Ron Paul. We disagreed on almost everything for my first year here. There's only ever gonna be ONE of me on this frustrating forum. Who else is going to talk about Sun Ra?

I don't give a shit what you think, SB, but it hurts to see the KAPT jumping in and seemingly agreeing with you.

This forum is like a Brazilian football crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
I don't give a shit what you think, SB, but it hurts to see the KAPT jumping in and seemingly agreeing with you.
This forum is like a Brazilian football crowd.

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I find it peculiar that whenever I see one or the other posting between dm & leash, the other almost immediately follows. They always seem to go hand in hand, especially in political threads. Just like clockwork, regardless...just an observation.

I've seen the patterns too! :D

You can see patterns in anything DM, that's all that is. :| (acid helps)

Brazilian football crowd? You mean we're all headless as in "she ain't gonna have no head at all"? :lol:

Btw: I don't jump on anything....I walk up slowly and check it out first. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm 

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure you have a reason for your loyalty to SB but he's wrong about me. Still.
I wasn't wrong about him, though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm 

The key is to not take anything too seriously.

There aren't many people in the world that think exactly like me, and no one on this board does. I have things in common with several here, including downer. It would be boring if everyone was alike.

One thing I have in common with downer, Disco, BRAVO SIERRA, and perhaps a few others is a distaste for the tactics of the SPACEBROTHER forum entity. Ridicule, defamation, race-baiting, and the like are all weak debate options, however effective they might be among the less conscious among us.

Truly, it's all a huge waste of time. Treat it as such.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:31 pm 

boys boys boys, lighten up, may I prescripe a dose of Chungas Revenge, get naked synchronise musical devices and dance around the room to track one....thinking of your choosen nemesis performing the same lewd dance....life is short, hate kills.....

Now back to the boogie....Trendy you dog.... :mrgreen:

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 pm 

We're all ZappFreaks on this bus. :twisted: Mwahahahah!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
There aren't many people in the world that think exactly like me

- apart from other 'Freepers' .

There aren't many people in the world that think exactly like ANY particular group of FUNDAMENTALISTS, apart from the others in/around that group.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Clockwork my ass. I rarely post after rope leash...

later that day...just 4 and 5 posts above this...

downer mydnyte wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up...

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

A rope leash wrote:
... I have things in common with several here, including downer...

One thing I have in common with downer...

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

There's that pattern again. :lol:

Many of us who have been around here for a while can smell whenever the 'ol crap detector goes off, and I tell you what....right now it's a stinkin' big time.

Thanks for the crap detector loan plook! Hope the fermentation in this thread doesn't break it. :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:57 am 

You had a observation SB, I saw patterns, but then again I always see patterns! :twisted:
If ya got that many mad at ya there's gotta be a truth in there somewhere one would assume or hope for. Whether that's a good thing or not for you remains to be seen. Maybe change some tactics to get your idea's across. As long as they get across right? :idea:
Different trains can use the same tracks to get to the same place.

BTW: I don't jump, I wish I could, but it hurts. Sometimes you just can't help yourself...you jump,... still hurts though. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 am 

Well the floating mountains did kinna remind me of some Yes stuff, but...

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-p ... 01832.html

>You don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 am 

Freeper (plural Freepers)
(slang, pejorative) A person who frequents Free Republic, a right-wing website and forum
(slang, pejorative, by extension) Any person, especially a US citizen, who puts forth right-wing ideals.

Not me. I've never been to Free Republic. I am anti-war and anti-imperialism. Right-wingers in America, for the most part, are gung-ho on that shit.

Once again, we see how folk with heads full of corporate media sewage use what they have "learned" to order and categorize everyone. Everyone must be labeled as "this" or "that", usually left or right, which is a completely bogus and invented paradigm used by the powers that be to keep us fighting among ourselves.

Get your stinking labels off me. I am my own person, and I reject any such definitions used by others as a way of pigeonholing me and therefore dismissing me a a viable person.

Wow. Ford's not gonna build cars in Australia anymore.

That has to hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:38 am 

Ron Paul announces "The Ron Paul Channel".

http://rt.com/usa/ron-paul-media-startup-810/

ha ha ha.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:47 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
You had a observation SB, I saw patterns, but then again I always see patterns! :twisted:
If ya got that many mad at ya there's gotta be a truth in there somewhere one would assume or hope for. Whether that's a good thing or not for you remains to be seen. Maybe change some tactics to get your idea's across. As long as they get across right? :idea:
Different trains can use the same tracks to get to the same place.

BTW: I don't jump, I wish I could, but it hurts. Sometimes you just can't help yourself...you jump,... still hurts though. :(

Really, the only people who hate me are leash, dm, Disco Douche, BS and pedro2, and that's mainly because of my criticisms of Right-Wing stupidity. Sure, one or two others have chimed in, one mainly in defense of his pal, but out of that, the other 2 or 3 dozen people who actively post here have been friendly to me, and more of them have actually voiced their agreeance than the ones who have their panties all twisted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 am 

you are wrong about me, I hate the redundant posting of gun control, and I have said I support gun control, but imo you do not understand guns and or the laws that are on the books, this coupled with all the death from disease and drunk driving as well as suicide and the list goes on makes your posts well irrelevant. So in general again imo you seem as if you do not have an informed grasp on most of your posts, and certainly jump to conclusions and more, just like this hate thing.

You see if one disagrees with your opinion they say so, and if you are blatantly wrong, you continue to find articles on the net to copy and paste. A large part of the time it would seem you are not sincere or even human as a result.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am 

I do not hate the SPACEBROTHER forum entity.

I am, however, against what it represents...dumbed-down, pabulum sucking mind control instigated by an imperialistic empire, and blind political party allegiance, along with the inability to see outside the television box.

In fact, I have sympathy for the SPACEBROTHER forum entity, if it is indeed simply an individual and not a group of paid propagandists.

The truth is, I was once very much like the SPACEBROTHER forum entity, full of corporate media bullshit and so-called "left-wing" points of view.

Then, 9-11-2001 came along, and I woke the fuck up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:31 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Really, the only people who hate me are leash, dm, Disco Douche, BS and pedro2,

I don't hate you , asshole . You just remind me of the fact that so many people in this country can be hypnotized and brainwashed.

That depresses me.

But I don't ' hate ' anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Not me.
Get your stinking labels off me. I am my own person, and I reject any such definitions used by others as a way of pigeonholing me...

You mean you're unique --- just like everyone else? Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform, and don't kid yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:03 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:
Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform, and don't kid yourself.

I was thinkin' the same thing rereading this page. Nice you reminded us. :wink: 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:05 pm 

Just another unholy shit-machine, like everyone else...only unique in the sense that no one else is me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:38 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Just another unholy shit-machine

Where and how does it come out ?

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:15 pm 

I can't add anything here because I've been hypnotized and brainwashed, on top of being duped by the corporate media.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm 

That's okay, RN. I got this. Just go watch season 2 of whatever and forget about it.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Really, the only people who hate me are leash, dm, Disco Douche, BS and pedro2, and that's mainly because of my criticisms of Right-Wing stupidity

You are not worth hating. Not even close.

Pay attention:
Bravo and DB have never agreed with a word I said. Pedro agreed that Soft Machine is amazing.
I have no love for the right wing or the left! I see no difference between the 2 wings. That's the point of my posts. Everyone else here knows that but you. Why is that? How many different people log in under your username? You seem to forget anything that was posted more than a week ago. I have a terrific memory. Of course, I'm only one person.

Here's the problem, SB....You don't even know people like me exist. You can't figure me out because I freed my mind and my ass followed. I worked for everything I have and I took risks. I never trusted the media because I'm not a rube. I hate the right wing-I hate the left wing. I have absolutely no political agenda here (unlike you). I'm trying to expose the scam. The dem/repub scam. It's a travesty. It's a goddamn tragedy. You are not aligned with the oppressed, dude. Don't think you are.

With all your bullshit about telling the truth, here you are, straight up trying to imply that I am rope leash or that I know rope leash.
Proof? There's 2 years of me treating rope leash the same way I treat you. He's been agreeing with me for maybe 2 months. I guess he had an epiphany or something. I wouldn't know. You come on hoping everyone has an extremely short term memory and try to say rope leash and I always agree, which everyone can plainly see (by reading 80 % of our exchanges) is a lie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 pm 

The mix goes in one end and the shit comes out the other, same as you, pedro...same as everyone.

It can't be said that we produce nothing.

downer sees the same incongruities in SPACEBROTHER forum entity's posts as I do...there seems to be a lapse of memory from time to time that makes it appear that there could be more than one person at the helm, perhaps depending on the shift. Paranoid conspiracy theory? So was NSA blanket eavesdropping. Paid propagandists are a fact, but why they would bother with this forum is beyond me.

My agreements with downer have always been on the dark side. There is no hope for the human race, and the extinction of the human race is probably best for the universe. If it wasn't for this damn "will to live" thing...

I did put quite a lot of hope into Ron Paul, but I always knew he would not get past the gatekeepers. Had he been elected, he would have been shot, anyway...so in the end it works out well for Dr. Paul that the system is rigged.

I have come to believe a true revolution is the only thing that will bring change. People have to come together for that, and it is the job of corporate mass media to make sure that never happens.

...mass media, and government ops like SPACEBROTHER forum entity, that is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 357  Next