Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301 ... 370  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 pm 

All this talk about shit is setting off my crapdetector... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Many of us who have been around here for a while can smell whenever the 'ol crap detector goes off, and I tell you what....right now it's a stinkin' big time.

Thanks for the crap detector loan plook! Hope the fermentation in this thread doesn't break it.

Plook wrote:

I believe your crapdetector is out on loan Plook. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
The mix goes in one end and the shit comes out the other, same as you, pedro...same as everyone.

It can't be said that we produce nothing.

downer sees the same incongruities in SPACEBROTHER forum entity's posts as I do...there seems to be a lapse of memory from time to time that makes it appear that there could be more than one person at the helm, perhaps depending on the shift. Paranoid conspiracy theory? So was NSA blanket eavesdropping. Paid propagandists are a fact, but why they would bother with this forum is beyond me.

My agreements with downer have always been on the dark side. There is no hope for the human race, and the extinction of the human race is probably best for the universe. If it wasn't for this damn "will to live" thing...

I did put quite a lot of hope into Ron Paul, but I always knew he would not get past the gatekeepers. Had he been elected, he would have been shot, anyway...so in the end it works out well for Dr. Paul that the system is rigged.

I have come to believe a true revolution is the only thing that will bring change. People have to come together for that, and it is the job of corporate mass media to make sure that never happens.

...mass media, and government ops like SPACEBROTHER forum entity, that is.

Thanks for keeping the "pattern" alive. Fucking hell, man. I'm trying to explain that I don't know you. If I post about Charlie Parker I bet you wont have anything to add.

Anyway, there's nowhere left to revolt to. Revolution for what? Nuclear holocaust? A new dictator? Colonize Mars?

I say: love your loved ones and be as good as you can to them. And don't give too much of your money to those who would enslave and oppress you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:32 pm 

spacedbroski wrote:
I find it peculiar that whenever I see one or the other posting between dm & leash, the other almost immediately follows. They always seem to go hand in hand, especially in political threads. Just like clockwork, regardless...
no way they be the same people

but we'll go double or nothing on the 50 bucks you still owe me, homie, from your last failed attempt at outing a pseudo-imposter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 pm 

Plook wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
spacedbroski wrote:
I find it peculiar that whenever I see one or the other posting between dm & leash, the other almost immediately follows. They always seem to go hand in hand, especially in political threads. Just like clockwork, regardless...
no way they be the same people

but we'll go double or nothing on the 50 bucks you still owe me, homie, from your last failed attempt at outing a pseudo-imposter

I didn't specifically say they were the same people in this post. I merely suggested that when one of the two post, the other follows like clockwork, in a peculiar way as demonstrated again with the last two posts on the previous page. Kapt Kiirk concurred, as did plooks crapdetector.

Regarding the other douche, I concede that he's not that douche, because he has demonstrated that it is indeed possible to out-douche that douchebag by a longshot a long ago...and not even in an almost partial douchebag way. It's the full monty douche, the whole douche, and nothing but the douche...so help the douche...amen....may the douche be with douche...praise be to douche.

edit - I'll go on public record now and take my concession back. There are far more circumstantial clues that tie Disco Douche together with Isaac than there aren't.

I still find it odd that when I brought up an posted a video from Isaac's youtube account where he made a word for word video document about not only Ron Paul, but Ayn Rands book, and also the exact same word for word argument about free market b.s....exactly the same bullet points used by Disco Douche, when after about 2 or 3 days, the video mysteriously disappeared. That was no coincidence.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:08 am 

I never concurred, I made a bad joke about patterns and acid. That is all SB. I'm not "for" or "against" anyone and I'm ambivalent about who posts when or why. I don't care if it's one guy with ten personalities or ten guys with one personality. Anyway that duel/multi poster shit's hard to pull off. Ask LS, he's had a personality disorder since he joined this forum. :|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
I never concurred, I made a bad joke about patterns and acid. That is all SB. I'm not "for" or "against" anyone and I'm ambivalent about who posts when or why. I don't care if it's one guy with ten personalities or ten guys with one personality. Anyway that duel/multi poster shit's hard to pull off. Ask LS, he's had a personality disorder since he joined this forum. :|

He found in was cheeper by the dozen... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 am 

sb wrote:
"Here's your 50 bucks Slimy. Now you can go home...

pathetic deadbeat response, but not unexpected

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
sb wrote:
"Here's your 50 bucks Slimy. Now you can go home...

pathetic deadbeat response, but not unexpected

Whatever. Too bad though. I always thought you were one of the good guys, but apparently my digs at Disco Douche has set you off in some odd way. Oh well...

edit - see my post above. The jury is still out.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 pm 

You see...that right there --> "one of the bad guys".

That's your attitude in a nutshell, SPACEBROTHER forum entity...anyone that does not agree with you is a "bad guy".

Let's see, what sort of cliche can I use here to get it though to you what it is that some people just don't like about you?

"It takes one to know one".

"An accusing tongue is a guilty tongue".

"...slime is rubber and you are glue".

It sticks to you, SPACEBROTHER forum entity, and you wear it well...YOU are the "bad guy"...totally, 100% ALL of the problem.

Understand?

slime is one of the coolest posters here, and I don't think it's just my opinion. It must burn you up that slime doesn't care for your antics.

Prove Disco is Isaac, or pay the fifty bucks, welcher!

...and while you are at it, grow up and stop calling people names, punk. Admit you might not know everything, and that your information could be corrupted.

It's what adults do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm 

Is the NSA blackmailing officials?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6m1XbWO ... r_embedded

This would explain a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 pm 

You post like a child. You see?...Right there....pfffft. :roll:

Face it dickbreath, Ron Paul still lost. Get over it....and besides, Ron Paul's biggest donor, Peter Theil is responsible for the NSA. There's a bunch of posts right here dedicated to that crazy old racist Nazi kook and his pals... viewtopic.php?p=588786#p588786

Which reminds me. I have a few others to address...

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
you are wrong about me, I hate the redundant posting of gun control, and I have said I support gun control, but imo you do not understand guns and or the laws that are on the books, this coupled with all the death from disease and drunk driving as well as suicide and the list goes on makes your posts well irrelevant. So in general again imo you seem as if you do not have an informed grasp on most of your posts, and certainly jump to conclusions and more, just like this hate thing.

You see if one disagrees with your opinion they say so, and if you are blatantly wrong, you continue to find articles on the net to copy and paste. A large part of the time it would seem you are not sincere or even human as a result.

The difference is that people don't hold up banks, rob other people, commit mass school killings armed with diseases. The statistics prove that there are less gun related crimes per capita in places with lower ownerships and stricter laws. There is no spin on the statistics. I know it's impossible for you to accept proven scientific data.

next...

A rope leash wrote:
I do not hate the SPACEBROTHER forum entity.

I am, however, against what it represents...dumbed-down, pabulum sucking mind control instigated by an imperialistic empire, and blind political party allegiance, along with the inability to see outside the television box.

In fact, I have sympathy for the SPACEBROTHER forum entity, if it is indeed simply an individual and not a group of paid propagandists.

The truth is, I was once very much like the SPACEBROTHER forum entity, full of corporate media bullshit and so-called "left-wing" points of view.

Then, 9-11-2001 came along, and I woke the fuck up.

I already addressed you, but will do it again. If you think 9/11 was an inside job, you're a kook. period.

next...

pedro2 wrote:

I don't hate you , asshole . You just remind me of the fact that so many people in this country can be hypnotized and brainwashed.

That depresses me.

But I don't ' hate ' anyone.

If what I post depresses you, then you have more serious issues. Last time I checked, being told to "come to a few places in my town and we'll see how many guns fit into your mouth" isn't exactly a gesture of love. It's violent hateful rhetoric and a personal threat.

next...

downer mydnyte wrote:
Pay attention:
Bravo and DB have never agreed with a word I said. Pedro agreed that Soft Machine is amazing.
I have no love for the right wing or the left! I see no difference between the 2 wings. That's the point of my posts. Everyone else here knows that but you. Why is that? How many different people log in under your username? You seem to forget anything that was posted more than a week ago. I have a terrific memory. Of course, I'm only one person.

Here's the problem, SB....You don't even know people like me exist. You can't figure me out because I freed my mind and my ass followed. I worked for everything I have and I took risks. I never trusted the media because I'm not a rube. I hate the right wing-I hate the left wing. I have absolutely no political agenda here (unlike you). I'm trying to expose the scam. The dem/repub scam. It's a travesty. It's a goddamn tragedy. You are not aligned with the oppressed, dude. Don't think you are.

With all your bullshit about telling the truth, here you are, straight up trying to imply that I am rope leash or that I know rope leash.
Proof? There's 2 years of me treating rope leash the same way I treat you. He's been agreeing with me for maybe 2 months. I guess he had an epiphany or something. I wouldn't know. You come on hoping everyone has an extremely short term memory and try to say rope leash and I always agree, which everyone can plainly see (by reading 80 % of our exchanges) is a lie.

Reading this post, you are the only one of the other 4 to try and make a logical and thought out assessment. Perhaps I'm wrong about you, and my apologies for lumping you in with the chumps above. I can clearly see that you have a considerable higher intellect than leash (and the other idiots for that matter), who is more of a lap dog wannabe. If you decide to accept my apology, cool, if not, cool. Either way, at least I can honestly say that I have some respect for you on a certain level. The other guys? Fuck 'em. I'm still going to be a vocal critic for what I believe. Take it or leave it. if they don't like it, I don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:28 pm 

Randy Travis 'critical' after stroke, surgery
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 1:05 AM EDT, Thu July 11, 2013

(CNN) -- Randy Travis suffered a stroke and underwent surgery to relieve pressure on his brain Wednesday evening, his publicist said.

"Mr. Randy Travis is out of surgery and in critical condition," the hospital website announced Wednesday night.

The stroke is "a complication of his congestive heart failure" for which he is being treated at The Heart Hospital at Baylor Plano in Texas, Kirt Webster said.

Full story

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:33 am 

Great it's settled SB doesn't give a fuck about any death unless it happens with a gun, you are way to smart for any one on this forum Mr. Psychobabble.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 am 

"If you think 9/11 was an inside job, you're a kook. period."

The official government corporate media stance on the subject...not surprising that it is parroted by the official government corporate media forum entity.

I'm a little sick of being called names there, jackass. If you don't think I have much of an intellect, why don't you read some of the stories I've posted here, then write one of your own?

Your superior arrogance is puke-inducing. Your belittling and dismissal of others and their thoughts is quite Isaac-like.

www.ae911truth.org

^ that's a few hundred architects and engineers who say 9/11 has to be an inside job. The official investigation was performed by government-paid scientists, so we know how trustworthy that is, about as trustworthy as the words coming from Obama's mouth, or the heads reading the script on the evening news.

I'd much rather be a conspiracy "kook" than a War Party lapdog.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:40 am 

I mean really, what kind of an idiot sees buildings fall at the speed of gravity, turning into dust in a matter of a few seconds, and thinks O yeah that happens all the time nothing strange about that?

An American idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:19 am 

(Person's name) is a fucking idiot douchebag stupid cuntshit fuck because they don't believe what I do!

/end thread and all like it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:34 am 

Karadzic's partial acquit has been reversed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:59 am 

BBP wrote:

Who's that?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:03 am 

Plook wrote:
BBP wrote:

Who's that?

Former Bosnia-Serb leader, accused of genocide.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm 

Revealed: how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages

London Guardian
July 11, 2013

Microsoft has collaborated closely with US intelligence services to allow users’ communications to be intercepted, including helping the National Security Agency to circumvent the company’s own encryption, according to top-secret documents obtained by the Guardian.

The files provided by Edward Snowden illustrate the scale of co-operation between Silicon Valley and the intelligence agencies over the last three years. They also shed new light on the workings of the top-secret Prism program, which was disclosed by the Guardian and the Washington Post last month.

The documents show that:

• Microsoft helped the NSA to circumvent its encryption to address concerns that the agency would be unable to intercept web chats on the new Outlook.com portal;

• The agency already had pre-encryption stage access to email on Outlook.com, including Hotmail;

• The company worked with the FBI this year to allow the NSA easier access via Prism to its cloud storage service SkyDrive, which now has more than 250 million users worldwide;

• Microsoft also worked with the FBI’s Data Intercept Unit to “understand” potential issues with a feature in Outlook.com that allows users to create email aliases;

• In July last year, nine months after Microsoft bought Skype, the NSA boasted that a new capability had tripled the amount of Skype video calls being collected through Prism;
more here....... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ju ... -user-data

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 pm 

Obama said it's no big deal so don"t worry about it it's perfectly alright.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Obama said it's no big deal so don"t worry about it it's perfectly alright.

Thank goodness, I was blissfully unawares, just like they want us to be. :wink: I'm a good USA unit now I suppose, even shopped Safeway once. Now there's an oxymoron Safe-way....the only way. Got a Safeway card? They got your number and your not as safe as you'd like to think. :x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
(Person's name) is a fucking idiot douchebag stupid cuntshit fuck because they don't believe what I do!

/end thread and all like it

Dial-a-Curse

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301 ... 370  Next