Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 ... 370  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm 

polydigm wrote:
Plook wrote:
Mij wrote:
USA is a pretty fucked up country !
If it wasn't for the US, even with our imperfections, the rest of the world would slip back into the stone age... :smoke:
I really hope you're joking there Plook because that is just complete bullshit. Americans are just human beings underneath their jumped up self aggrandisement. Without the American Way, there would be Some Other Way ... wait ... you were just kidding ... weren't you? ...

You must not understand world economics, and if the usa didn't lead the way, then who, you like china maybe, russia, actually the us should back off financially and technological, help to many countries.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 pm 

We were invaded by aliens in Tupperware spacecraft<burp>with Leggo legs. A higher form of Plastic People perhaps? :smurf:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:16 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
We were invaded by aliens in Tupperware spacecraft<burp>with Leggo legs. A higher form of Plastic People perhaps? :smurf:

That's a funny one ! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:34 pm 

Mij wrote:

Earth is a pretty fucked up Planet.
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
In other news...

Charles Koch: $34,000 puts you in the top 1%
The billionaire businessman airs ads slamming the minimum wage and insisting that people on it are still relatively wealthy.

Yet it's actually the same news. This billionaire attitude is directly connected to the insanity on our streets.
The world is in the hands of men who want you to be happy making 30,000 a year while they make a billion.

Plook wrote:
After GZ lost TM, TM circled back to confront GZ, this is the 4 min made famous in the case that TM could have gone home.

Go home or get murdered? Bad argument. I think that a lot of people want to kill someone and they are just waiting for their excuse.

polydigm wrote:
Americans are just human beings underneath their jumped up self aggrandisement.

America is just an experiment. Consider having some sympathy for the American people because they are guinea pigs.

The rest of this response has been edited by The gods Who Run The World

BBP wrote:
Zimmerman wears a gun when he goes out playing cop. Means Zimmerman is out to kill if he's attacked, rather than any of the not so harmful self defense methods used in less gun-mad parts of the world.
Zimmerman probably wanted to kill him and knew he'd get away with it.

I'm afraid that if the men running the show can't win they will gladly annihilate the entire planet. We're being blackmailed and brainwashed simultaneously.

Last edited by downer mydnyte on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 pm 

Awesome post, downer...but why didn't you quote me?!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:10 pm 

Remember folks, it's not upper mydnyte.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm 

I'm stunned that the shadowy figures that control all things have not gone crazy and banned rope and downer from the internet. They're exposing the all powerful gods of earth!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:22 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
I'm stunned that the shadowy figures that control all things have not gone crazy and banned rope and downer from the internet. They're exposing the all powerful gods of earth!

I gots my aluminum foil hat on, no sense in taken any chances ya know. Plus I can see some power lines from here too!

Their messin' with me I tell ya!!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:

I didn't expose shit. I'm not Michael Hastings. I have no names. besides, people like you do their work for 'em when you try to make people who are asking questions look like conspiracy nuts.

And how do you explain a McDonalds on every corner, Cal? How do you explain the popularity of 7-11 pizza rolls? The lack of any mainstream discussion about population control? How do you justify sweat shop labor? Or the fact that Americans don't make anything anymore. What about the popularity of really stupid TV? Or the drug companies turning hundreds of thousands of kids into junkies? You're all sane and I'm a nut, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm 

Scientific studies are now proving that we are NOT nuts!

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/15/new-st ... y-hostile/

I'm keeping the tinfoil hat, though...just in case...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

I didn't expose shit. I'm not Michael Hastings. I have no names. besides, people like you do their work for 'em when you try to make people who are asking questions look like conspiracy nuts.

And how do you explain a McDonalds on every corner, Cal? How do you explain the popularity of 7-11 pizza rolls? The lack of any mainstream discussion about population control? How do you justify sweat shop labor? Or the fact that Americans don't make anything anymore. What about the popularity of really stupid TV? Or the drug companies turning hundreds of thousands of kids into junkies? You're all sane and I'm a nut, right?

Pretty much.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Scientific studies are now proving that we are NOT nuts!

Gosh, a website that says conspiracy theorists are saner than other people and it has ads that says Sinister Agenda Exposed! Oh noes!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:51 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

It's aluminum foil that works. The tin ones aren't as foolproof. :wink: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Some of that stuff is very bad for you DM, I agree, but I don't think it's just one entity that's at the controls. Were all wearing uniforms in some form aren't we?

It's not one entity yet, but they are working on it. Where else is this all leading in the short run (our lifetimes)?

Some of us are wearing only the uniforms that have been forced upon us against our will.

calvin2hikers wrote:
Gosh, a website that says conspiracy theorists are saner than other people and it has ads that says Sinister Agenda Exposed! Oh noes!

I didn't even click on it.

I know, Cal. This stuff is all too sad and I don't really wanna talk about it, either. Thanks for reminding me with your humor. The only thing to do is to create and live inside of our own reality and treat the people we love as good as we can. Stay out of the shit as much as possible. You can learn from the shit but it will eventually drown you.

It's 8 pm on the west coast. Time for fun! Fuck those gods who run the world. I'm small time to them. Not worth killing. No one reads the Zappa forum. I'm out. Have a good night.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm 

Did he (dm) just call us nobodies? I read the friggin' Zappa.com forum and so does he, so does he!

Have fun dm, the west is the best! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
A rope leash wrote:

It's aluminum foil that works. The tin ones aren't as foolproof. :wink: :twisted:

I had my head nickle plated, works great!

:smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Mij wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Too much Americans covering it.

But let's stick to the "Home of the Brave" and the "Land of the Free".
What a cynical sinister joke !
You got to be brave to shoot an unarmed boy and ends up being free of charges.

"I'm not black but there's a lotta time I wish I could say I'm not white."
I remember that quote.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm 

Mij wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
Mij wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Too much Americans covering it.

But let's stick to the "Home of the Brave" and the "Land of the Free".
What a cynical sinister joke !
You got to be brave to shoot an unarmed boy and ends up being free of charges.

"I'm not black but there's a lotta time I wish I could say I'm not white."
I remember that quote.

Will let a fit 17 year old black man beat the crap out of you for 40 seconds landing 12 to 20 blows in the head to the point when you think your going to lose consciousness and see if you would use the gun to escape the life threatening beating...every one of you would shot the gun guaranteed... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:26 pm 

Ok. Here's a conspiracy theory for the sack 'o nuts...

If TM didn't have so much as a single cut or bruises on his hands, how could he have severely and repeatedly punched GZ in the face breaking his nose? Perhaps GZ shot him first, then had one of his pals come over and rough him up, or he did it to himself to make it look like the black guy did it before the cops arrived.

Bottom line, GZ should have at minimum got a manslaughter charge.

It's a shame that places like Florida, Texas, the traditionally Confederate South and the bible belt make the rest of the country look bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:56 am 

The Russians are getting ready to invade another country. Big military exercise in Siberia, 160,000 troops and over 5,000 tanks. Which oilfields in which country do they want is the question.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

I didn't even click on it.

I know, Cal. This stuff is all too sad and I don't really wanna talk about it, either. Thanks for reminding me with your humor. The only thing to do is to create and live inside of our own reality and treat the people we love as good as we can. Stay out of the shit as much as possible. You can learn from the shit but it will eventually drown you.

It's 8 pm on the west coast. Time for fun! Fuck those gods who run the world. I'm small time to them. Not worth killing. No one reads the Zappa forum. I'm out. Have a good night.

I'll eat Big Macs and watch Honey Boo Boo until I'm a brainless zombie, but I'll be happy, since you went out and had fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:23 am 

Nickle plating, eh?

...hmmm...chrome would be nice, too!

Russia and China are sick of us fucking around in their back yards. It's Us they are gunning for...we need to hope they keep it over there somewhere, because that is where our combat troops are.

Yeah Spacebro, Dallas got nothin' on Detroit! Detroit awesome!

(See how I called you "Spacebro" and not "SPACEBROTHER forum entity"? It's because I'm gonna be nice for a few. You be nice, too...never forget how many northerners died to keep the Confederacy in the Union.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 am 

Apparently nervous about Russian movements, Israel has test fired a long-range missile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sXjm6SyDgc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Nickle plating, eh?

...hmmm...chrome would be nice, too!

Russia and China are sick of us fucking around in their back yards. It's Us they are gunning for...we need to hope they keep it over there somewhere, because that is where our combat troops are.

Yeah Spacebro, Dallas got nothin' on Detroit! Detroit awesome!

(See how I called you "Spacebro" and not "SPACEBROTHER forum entity"? It's because I'm gonna be nice for a few. You be nice, too...never forget how many northerners died to keep the Confederacy in the Union.)

Chrome is to reflective... :mrgreen:

Russia and China will invade North Korea to stop Kim Jong Un from using a Nuclear Bomb, unless of course Dennis Rodman can convince him through peace talks not too... :idea:

Dallas has a lot more money than Detriot, people in Dallas are throwing money over their shoulder they have so much... :o

Nice Rope, I like that... :wink:

:smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:41 pm 

Plook wrote:
Will let a fit 17 year old black man beat the crap out of you for 40 seconds landing 12 to 20 blows in the head to the point when you think your going to lose consciousness and see if you would use the gun to escape the life threatening beating...every one of you would shot the gun guaranteed... :smoke:

OK, so much for version 1.
Now, let's hear the story of that Young man...
FUCKING HELL ! HE'S DEAD.
We'll never hear his story.

We'll HAVE to believe version 1. What a bummer.

Who would defend the case of an armed man, a WHITE armed man against a boy, a BLACK boy.
The word "racist" points its ugly head. Just for a second imagine the other way around,
a black man shooting a white boy. Death penalty for sure, absolutely no doubt about it !
NO FUCKING DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!

(just a note here... Stevie Wonder was in Québec last night. He said he won't play
in those states that promote that kind of violence anymore. Kiss Florida goodbye)

USA is a fucked up country. The land of make believes. American dream ? Laughable. A fairy tale.
The gap between poors and richs. Unstoppable.
It's the "everyone for himself" that prevails. Let the ones who can't pay
die at the Hospital's gate. Americans have not yet get the subtle difference
between communism and solialism. Don't count on those who really know
to let then know.

I've seen a recent Brad Pitt film where he has the role of a hired gunman by some mafia man.
The last 5 minutes you shoud see. I remember hear him say
"America is not a country, it'a a business. Now, pay me".

Bull's eyes !

Too bad for the real nice people who lives there. I truly hope they won't get hurt.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 ... 370  Next