Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9468 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306 ... 379  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:41 pm 

Plook wrote:
Will let a fit 17 year old black man beat the crap out of you for 40 seconds landing 12 to 20 blows in the head to the point when you think your going to lose consciousness and see if you would use the gun to escape the life threatening beating...every one of you would shot the gun guaranteed... :smoke:

OK, so much for version 1.
Now, let's hear the story of that Young man...
FUCKING HELL ! HE'S DEAD.
We'll never hear his story.

We'll HAVE to believe version 1. What a bummer.

Who would defend the case of an armed man, a WHITE armed man against a boy, a BLACK boy.
The word "racist" points its ugly head. Just for a second imagine the other way around,
a black man shooting a white boy. Death penalty for sure, absolutely no doubt about it !
NO FUCKING DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!

(just a note here... Stevie Wonder was in Québec last night. He said he won't play
in those states that promote that kind of violence anymore. Kiss Florida goodbye)

USA is a fucked up country. The land of make believes. American dream ? Laughable. A fairy tale.
The gap between poors and richs. Unstoppable.
It's the "everyone for himself" that prevails. Let the ones who can't pay
die at the Hospital's gate. Americans have not yet get the subtle difference
between communism and solialism. Don't count on those who really know
to let then know.

I've seen a recent Brad Pitt film where he has the role of a hired gunman by some mafia man.
The last 5 minutes you shoud see. I remember hear him say
"America is not a country, it'a a business. Now, pay me".

Bull's eyes !

Too bad for the real nice people who lives there. I truly hope they won't get hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If TM didn't have so much as a single cut or bruises on his hands, how could he have severely and repeatedly punched GZ in the face breaking his nose?

Nice try...one more time?

"The medical report from George Zimmerman’s family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmerman’s nose was broken; he also had a pair of black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head, a bruised upper lip, and a back injury. He was examined by the doctor the day after the shooting. The three-page medical report will likely be used as evidence for the defense.

Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman’s medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him."

Mij wrote:
Who would defend the case of an armed man, a WHITE armed man against a boy, a BLACK boy.
The word "racist" points its ugly head. Just for a second imagine the other way around,
a black man shooting a white boy. Death penalty for sure, absolutely no doubt about it !

What trial have you been watching? Zimmerman isn't a white guy, he's hispanic.

"George is a Spanish speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever. One black neighbor recently interviewed said she knew everything in the media was untrue and that she would trust George with her life. Another black neighbor said that George was the only one, black or white, who came and welcomed her to the community, offering any assistance he could provide. Recently, I met two black children George invited to a social event. I asked where they met George. They responded that he was their mentor. They said George visited them routinely, took them places, helped them, and taught them things and that they really loved George. The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm 

Meanwhile , blacks are killing other blacks every day.

Chicago Murder Rate Climbs, Four More Killed and Ten Wounded Since Friday
http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/chicago-m ... ce-friday/

Race-Industry Leeches
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thor ... leeches-2/

Racism vs. reality
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:30 pm 

pedro2, please provide something interesting to say about your shitty links. Otherwise, I just have to assume you are being a fire starter and have a fucked up idea of what reality is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:40 pm 

Black on black crime is Pedro's specialty. It makes him feel all fuzzy inside when he can toss it out like that. If blacks kill blacks it's ok for whites to kill them too. :)

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:53 pm 

Is California still part of the USA anymore?
Where else can a Hispanic man have Bob Dylan's real name which is Jewish in origin, (Zimmerman) then kill a black man while he's pretending to be a white neighborhood watchman then get set free by an all woman jury, after being both defended and prosecuted by white men? Must be from LA.! NOT! It's FLA.! It's an ever changing America we live in and FLA is closer, easier, safer now too! Visit FLA!
Now all you nuts that came to California to be free should really go check out FLA. they've got more beaches & oranges too! And Disney World! A free gun on every corner! It's godamned nirvana! Now git! :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 pm 

The hispanics I knew were mostly white, not black. I agree it might differ a bit in the South.
But, nevertheless, I would have like to hear the boy's version.
Not the neighboors and the killer's friends.
If the Young guy attacked the other one knowing he had a gun, well. he was pretty stupid to do so.
Or he had a good reason ?
We'll never know.

I'll think twice before going in those southern states.
Who knows which lunatics I will excite with my Québec license plate car ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:15 pm 

Trayvon Martin’s friend: Sixth Amendment “Old School”

“Well, the jury, they see their facts,” she said. “My thoughts of the jury, they old, that’s old school people. We in a new school, our generation, my generation.”
It shouldn’t be too difficult to decipher what Ms. Jeantel was getting at. She thinks it is “old school” to go into a jury box without prejudice and a political agenda. Her generation apparently wants to throw out vior dire – procedures used to weed out inappropriate potential jurors – and do away with the concept of peremptory challenge used to exclude bias during jury selection.

Considering the train wreck otherwise known as public education and the increasingly idiocratic character of American society, it should not be surprising that Jeantel and millions of other people from her generation are completely ignorant of the Sixth Amendment, or for that matter the totality of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It isn’t, however, merely Jeantel’s generation that is ignorant of the Constitution. Plenty of oldsters from the Baby Boomer generation also suffer from this tragic deficiency.

The Sixth Amendment reads as follows: “In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.”

Jeantel and the Trayvon Martin mob, by and large, are not interested in justice or the rule of law. They are interested in racial retribution, a concept nursed along over the period of several decades by the liberal establishment and its philosophy of political correctness. Said to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation, political correctness now overrides the founding principles of our former republic. Some are more equal than others due to an ideologically skewed interpretation of history.

The Brit Piers Morgan, who has repeatedly demonstrated a contempt for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, deftly steered Rachel Jeantel away from elaborating her opinion that courts in the United States are “old school” and should be instead, like the courts of the Soviet Union or communist Cuba, forums for the excoriation of officially mandated enemies, not for justice.

Ms. Jeantel provided a glimpse of the new Red Terror. In the Soviet Union, the purpose of public trials was “not to demonstrate the existence or absence of a crime,” but to “provide yet another forum for political agitation and propaganda for the instruction of the citizenry,” as Richard Pipes explains.

The liberal version of Red Terror failed to produce the desired outcome. George Zimmerman was acquitted by an “old school” jury, a fact that has moved a violent idiocracy into the streets and has prompted the Justice Department to consider a double jeopardy show trial that will work to impose a politically correct outcome.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 pm 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
pedro2, please provide something interesting to say about your shitty links. Otherwise, I just have to assume you are being a fire starter and have a fucked up idea of what reality is.

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
Black on black crime is Pedro's specialty. It makes him feel all fuzzy inside when he can toss it out like that. If blacks kill blacks it's ok for whites to kill them too. :)

Just merely pointing out the hypocrisy of you two 'progressive ' kinda guys.

You rant and rave because of some imagined social injustice , but not a peep when it's black on black crime.

Crime is crime , you idiots , and NONE should be overlooked.

You have people on here jumping to conclusions because of what they think they might have heard from the dumbing down media that they are addicted to. Plook spelled out a few FACTS that most of you read , but still don't believe.

Arkay , I look at you as a privileged , progressive young little snot. They say a man gets wiser as he ages. I'm afraid there won't be enough time for you , even if you live to be 90.

Ronny / Ronnie , you have no idea who I am or what I'm about. I live in the ' hood ' , seen a person shot 8 times from my front window . I've been the victim of crime from both blacks AND whites. What would make me feel really warm and fuzzy would be this.

It would be wonderful if clowns like you two ' progressives ' would have enough balls to put blame and responsibility on perps of crime without all your excuse making. You want to make excuses for a 17 year old kid that was almost a head taller fitter and more in shape than a jelly belly 29 year old .

Fuck you and your excuses . That ' progressive ' thinking has gotten us metal detectors and police in schools . Wiped out most shopping meccas in low income neighborhoods. Caused insurance rates to go up in the same areas and cultivated a mindset of ' kill or be killed ' . It just may be that people like you , are responsible for others wanting to get a gun to protect themselves. You seem to want to let every minority off the hook just because they are a minority.

Progressive , my ass. :P

Last edited by pedro2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:29 pm 

Thanks again to the Florida justice system...

...is just another...

...this guy..

...would be very proud.

Murderers getting away with murder. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm 

The prosecution failed to prove that OJ was guilty. Period, end of story.

...except, he's probably guilty, but maybe not. If the gloves do not fit, you must acquit.

How do you stab two people without one of them running away? I never figured that out.

I never really cared, either.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm 

THIS is where I live assholes .

http://westside.fox19.com/news/news/153 ... take-weeks

Determining cause of death for NCH beating victim could take weeks

If you do a little digging about this story , you'll find that the youths who beat this guy up , 3/4 of a mile from my house , were ' bored ' . Their punishment ? Go home and write an essay on the experience. While the 6 youths were supposed to be doing that , 2 of them were arrested for burglary.

See how those ' progressive ' punishments curtail crime ? :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 pm 

Pedro, no one cares about where you live, no matter how many times you stamp your feet and insist that it somehow matters where you live. Where you live is not representative nor does it play a part in these conversations. It's just a feel good thing you love to barf up from time to time.

I've lived in various parts of Chicago - that evil place - for 30 years or so. It doesn't matter either.

The truth is I DO KNOW YOU, because you've gone to great efforts to tell us about your life in these here pages, for quite a while now. I don't stereotype you like you do me; everything I say to or about you is a response to YOUR words, while with each post you heave out of your mouth about me as a "progressive" never NEVER has anything to do with me, my posts, or the general conversation.

It is a fact, based on your own words here in this forum, that you love to cry about black on black crime, and it's what I think you believe to be your trump card. Yawn. As I've suggested to you before, take a refresher reading course, it would help you, one would hope.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 pm 

Mij wrote:
Plook wrote:
Will let a fit 17 year old black man beat the crap out of you for 40 seconds landing 12 to 20 blows in the head to the point when you think your going to lose consciousness and see if you would use the gun to escape the life threatening beating...every one of you would shot the gun guaranteed... :smoke:

OK, so much for version 1.
Now, let's hear the story of that Young man...
FUCKING HELL ! HE'S DEAD.
We'll never hear his story.

We'll HAVE to believe version 1. What a bummer.

(just a note here... Stevie Wonder was in Québec last night. He said he won't play
in those states that promote that kind of violence anymore. Kiss Florida goodbye)

USA is a fucked up country. The land of make believes. American dream ? Laughable. A fairy tale.
The gap between poors and richs. Unstoppable.
It's the "everyone for himself" that prevails. Let the ones who can't pay
die at the Hospital's gate. Americans have not yet get the subtle difference
between communism and solialism. Don't count on those who really know
to let then know.

I've seen a recent Brad Pitt film where he has the role of a hired gunman by some mafia man.
The last 5 minutes you shoud see. I remember hear him say
"America is not a country, it'a a business. Now, pay me".

Bull's eyes !

Too bad for the real nice people who lives there. I truly hope they won't get hurt.

The best Forensic Scientist stated that it is scientificly proven, any other version is what they call tainted or my personal favorite crap... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
The prosecution failed to prove that OJ was guilty. Period, end of story.

...except, he's probably guilty, but maybe not. If the gloves do not fit, you must acquit.

How do you stab two people without one of them running away? I never figured that out.

I never really cared, either.

The proof that OJ did not committ the murders is in the date, it has always, in any theory been considered a spur of the moment crime if OJ was the perp...the crime occured the night of June 12, 1994...the proof...
= 32, that kind of serindipty don't exist...someone was sending Mr.Simpson a message and they completely fucked his life to the point that some hair brain judge locked him up for life for stealing his own stuff, because she was going to get him for killing Nicole and Ron.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:55 pm 

pedro2 = fire starter
You have nothing to say, do you? You don't point out hypocrisy. You just post some shitty links and blather on as bats fly out your ears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 pm 

Arkay / Ronnie

Don't read my posts if ya don't like them. It's still sorta free in here , isn't it ?

Makes me wonder why you two even reply to my posts ? :?

Do I hit a nerve with you two dumbed down libtards ?

:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:13 pm 

Plook wrote:
The best Forensic Scientist stated that it is scientificly proven, any other version is what they call tainted or my personal favorite crap... :smoke:

And the almost-all-white jury agreed.
Still. only one version.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:34 pm 

Is there another version that also doesn't include race ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 pm 

Hahahaha, you are such a shithead pedro2. You are all bluster and bravado until someone calls you on your shit. Then you call out a bunch of insults and act like its just a misunderstanding. Blowhard.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:58 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Arkay / Ronnie

Don't read my posts if ya don't like them. It's still sorta free in here , isn't it ?

Makes me wonder why you two even reply to my posts ? :?

Do I hit a nerve with you two dumbed down libtards ?

:roll:

See? Your post has nothing to do at all with my post or the topic. See? You just proved my point, as we knew you would.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 pm 

I'm really serene right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
I'm really serene right now.

What's your sign Serene? Mind if I sit down...I'm really horny right now. I see the operation was a success, what are those triple D's? I dig the fins. Would you like to come on da bus? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 pm 

Mij wrote:
Plook wrote:

And the almost-all-white jury agreed.
Still. only one version.

You can't mess with science and forensics is solid... :idea:

For the otherside of the coin I will barrow from JPD:

"George is a Spanish speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever. One black neighbor recently interviewed said she knew everything in the media was untrue and that she would trust George with her life. Another black neighbor said that George was the only one, black or white, who came and welcomed her to the community, offering any assistance he could provide. Recently, I met two black children George invited to a social event. I asked where they met George. They responded that he was their mentor. They said George visited them routinely, took them places, helped them, and taught them things and that they really loved George. The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth."

Nobody wants to touch that one since it doesn't fit the preconcived notion of race being a factor... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 am 

I'm most interested in what happened before the shooting.
Shit happens even to "nice" people.
Maybe he provoked the young guy who reacted. Maybe.
Who really knows ? We only have one version.

Bottom line, this guns law will cause more deaths.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9468 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306 ... 379  Next