Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:03 am 
Banned

http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14327&start=150

Gail, you've sunk to a new low. It's no wonder that every Zappalumni and Zappartist that I've met uses the same word to describe you: CRAZY!!!

Image = You do the math.

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
I'm currently listening to my balls slapping against LaMarrBruister's chin.

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
Willis-brand Crack, sold under the brand name "CrIke" - only $5 and a blow job!

Nack Blapkin wrote:
Haha. I think I like this Tyrone guy.

gz wrote:
I know I do.

HJ wrote:
I know I don't.

I have never found it particularly funny that people publicly ridiculed people with serious personal problems (in case Ike Willis). Doing so is what would be considered (in my part of the world) cheap shots, bad taste, poor social conduct, childish, evil, or, at best, just downright stupid. But since English (nor American) is not my native language, I am probably not expressing my disrespect for this "Tyrone Troll" appropriately. I might even not have understood what he is saying.

jamesE wrote:
Nice one Gail. In a thread about a new release you make no comment about it, yet choose to show support for Tyrone. A guy who's written some of the more obnoxius stuff on this forum. I'll make sure I download my copy for free.
Yeah, I know, who gives a shit, I'm only one more customer, and if you met me you'd probably think I'm a cunt, anyway.

dove_grey wrote:
is gail possibly being sarcastic? just a thought.

if not, then i can only assume she said that because ike's been in many tribute bands. but i doubt she would be that cruel, seeing as what he's going through right now.

so, for the clueless amongst us, which one is it, gail?

Nack Blapkin wrote:
:shock:

Gail quoted me! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:21 am 

Of course GZ likes Tyrone Biggums. He's actually Ahmet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:28 am 

Yknow, I thought this reading earlier posts. Everything TB was saying, was more or less pro - ZFT....

A sly way of letting their feeling known without getting all the falk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:24 pm 

I think Ahmet has MUCH better things to do with his time than bait forumers via a Dave Chappelle character. And if he did decide to do that, he'd do it in a much more clever and humorous way (c'mon, he's a ZAPPA for christ's sake!).

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:46 pm 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:

Image = You do the math.

You mean the meth...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:20 pm 

No, she just read the post where somebody said Jaypfunk was Tyrone Biggums. You just KNOW how much she adores jayp!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:05 am 

Well, if it is the case then its pretty sad. Im sure they wouldnt stoop that low.....

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:32 pm 

An open letter to jimmie d:

I visit here from time to time, but I don't post very often.

I find this forum to be a very cliquey place, where negativity and bashing the ZFT seem to be the pervading attitude. There's very little meaningful conversation about FZ's music, and though many of you love to wave the banner of free speech, it's people like you who spearhead the atmosphere of cynical negativity. I'm not saying that some criticism isn't due now and then, but you have turned it into an art-form, and ultimately, you've made it your purpose on this forum.

And though you and others like you love to extoll the virtues of free speech, those who counter your viewpoint are shouted down by both you and the rest of your clique, so there isn't much chance for meaningful debate or discussion there either. This of course is made worse by the fact that some people who purport to be on the side of the ZFT don't necessarily put forth an opposing argument worth listening to, or that is so bogged down by bullshit, that it's hardly a convincing position... but let's not get into that quagmire... (Yes Trendmonger, I'm referring to you, and ask as a favor please that you do not reply to this thread.)

As far as I'm concerned, it's all just largely unimportant bullshit that gets in the way of FZ's music and legacy, so I don't get involved.

I like listening to my FZ records, and for me, that's where Frank is still alive. I saw ZPZ, and had a great time. I've seen Project/Object and wasn't that impressed. They changed some of the music, and I just didn't find it to be up to FZ's standard. In any case, all that is also secondary to me enjoying FZ's own output - including posthumous releases.

But in read your thread above, I see that once again, you have seized the opportunity to carry on your pointless tiff with the ZFT, and in doing so, attempting to insert yourself in some small way into the overarching Zappa discourse. Perhaps this is because you have nothing special of your own to focus your attention on, or perhaps you're a fan with too much time on your hands.

I find it pretty ludicrous that you have chosen to make a big issue out of a vague Gail quote, and have already attributed meaning to it, well beyond what was actually said. You have interpreted one way, and have decided that's the only meaning.

But to say that you are disgusted at Gail's "approval of her own forum troll", is a little cheeky - considering that you are probably the biggest forum troll here - and you're still around! As unbelievable as it seems, the ZFT still let you come into their house essentially, and crap on their rug.

Let's examine the things that make you as much of a troll as any other:

- Your constant baiting of Gail, Dweezil and the ZFT;
- Your constant posting of Project/Object tour dates, threads and the like, knowing full well that it is not appreciated by the ZFT;
- Your constant support of everything contrary to what the ZFT would like to be done with FZ's music and legacy, and your effort to promote that at every turn on their forum;
- Posts encouraging people not to attend ZPZ shows

Yet despite all this, you remain here, and your account remains active.

I think that's pretty remarkable.

Of course this is just a small collection of topics that I've seen you the creator of, or most vocal in. Like I said, I don't waste much time reading them or getting involved, yet I've seen enough to form quite the impression of you, and your agenda.

And let's not forget the impertinence you displayed, in expecting free tickets to the ZPZ show in DC, despite your constant attacks here. That's some chutzpah, my friend.

Did it perhaps occur to you that Gail might have seen a post or two by "Tyrone Biggums" attacking you directly, but yet may not have seen the rest of them? She clearly doesn't have the time to spend reading every post on this forum with bated breath like you do.

I think it's highly likely that Gail is responding to posts by Tyrone attacking YOU directly - after all, that seemed to be the nature of the posts by Tyrone in that particular thread. And why shouldn't Gail agree? You dish it out, yet you try to make an issue out of it when she bites back?

Let's take a look at the posts in question, which you conveniently left off your post above, thereby twisting the sequence of events.

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
Quote:
Dweezil Zappa wrote: As always, ZPZ's goal is to capture the attention of a new audience and inspire them to discover the intricate musical landscape of Frank's vast catalog of albums for themselves.

ZPZ and Project/Object share a common goal.

PenguinInBondage wrote:
AMEN!

PenguinInBondage wrote:
The Idiot Bastard wrote:
Dweezil implies this is ZPZ's only goal - sod us existing fans. P/O surely don't subscribe to that.

What are *you* implying? All I can think of is that P/O entertains *prior* fans as well as introducing new ones... I'm sure ZPZ does plenty of that as well. So, again, what are *you* implying? :?

It took me a few reads, but I think I understand what IB is writing. I believe he means that ZPZ 's priority is to reel in a new audience, and to heck with the old fans that have been faithful to FZ lo these many years.

IB, please correct me, if I'm mistaken.

jimmie d, if Frank knew you, he'd hate you.

Fuck off.

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
It's a collection of songs played only once in concert.

Just my guess.

my guess is it's something else frank zappa would never have released in the first place...

I'm sure if Frank rose from the grave you'd find something to complain about too? Thankless fuck.

Man, what an unfortunate collection of bitter and twisted dipshits some of you are. You spend so much time here basking in your own juvenile comments that you actually believe that you speak for the majority, when in actual fact, I would estimate there's not more than 50 of you whiny assholes.

Real people with lives couldn't give a shit. They don't come here, and they don't waste their money on lame Project/Object shows.

Tyrone Biggums wrote:
Quote:
Dweezil Zappa wrote: As always, ZPZ's goal is to capture the attention of a new audience and inspire them to discover the intricate musical landscape of Frank's vast catalog of albums for themselves.

ZPZ and Project/Object share a common goal.

Oh yeah - that's right, didn't FZ charge the crackhead in the band to continue the music for him? Riiiiight.

And of course Andre is such a noble guy too. A complete hack who has pilot-fished himself a tiny following off of FZ's name, but has the balls to put shit on his family.

Another person Frank would despise if he knew...

While I think that kicking Ike when he's down is a little unsavory, I think that Ike is also an adult, is in control of his own destiny, and can handle these kind of attacks - just as the ZFT handles your attacks.

I wish no ill-will on Ike, but once you strip away the vitriol, there is an element of truth to what is being said about him - whether you like it or not.

Lastly, let's look at you and your opinion as it pertains to FZ, and the Zappa Family Trust.

Just because you hang out with a handful of ex-Zappa musicians does not bring you closer to Frank. It does not give you any insight into his personality, or what it was like to know and work with him directly. All you have is second-hand oral histories from people who spent a few years working with him, and some of whom may have a bone to pick with FZ or Gail based on issues you don't full appreciate. Who knows what they might be. I tend to think an over-inflated sense of entitlement that they wouldn't dare display if Frank was still with us, but I digress.

Whatever the reasons or circumstances may be, this does not make you qualified to comment on much, other than your own opinion, which is not fact, no matter how much you like to think it is.

None of us can say with any authority what Frank would have wanted and what Frank would have liked, and how Frank might of done something, because YOU don't know.

But there are some pretty sure probabilities:

As Tyrone has suggested, Frank probably would dislike you if he knew you. You are attacking his family, who he would certainly consider much higher on his list of priorities than your little squeaks on a message board.

Frank probably would frown upon Ike Willis claiming that Frank asked him to continue his music and legacy, as he seemingly tells people. Furthermore, having a well-documented strong anti-drug stance, I can't see how Frank would be thrilled that Ike was continuing to make a living, no matter how small, playing his music - and in all likelihood, using some of that income to feed his drug habit. Frank is quoted saying that people on drugs can't play the music properly, so if Ike was indeed given the task of keeping Frank's music alive, he certainly isn't doing a very good job of it.

The points above are not attacks, but merely pointing out some very real truths that get glossed over a lot here.

I fully expect that you and your little posse will shout me down as being a puppet of the ZFT, or being pro-Gail. But I'm none of those things.

I'm pro-Frank Zappa, and pro-his music. All this other low-level white noise generated by people like you is completely meaningless next to that.

Find yourself a new cause, because you're wasting your time on this one. Instead of putting the ZFT under a microscope and crying "hypocrite" why note try a little self-examination. If you have any modicum of intelligence, you'll soon see that you yourself are also a repeat offender.

- Seraph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:10 pm 
Banned

Hey, Seraph. I perused your 10-post history, and it seems that your purpose here is to flame individual forum members. I read the first couple paragraphs of your diatribe, and I think you're full of shit. Piss off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:56 pm 
Banned

Hey, Seraph. I perused your 10-post history, and it seems that your purpose here is to flame individual forum members. I read the first couple paragraphs of your diatribe, and I think you're full of shit. Piss off.

Let's ask ourselves who this "Seraph" person really is?

I read the whole post. Quite a decent personal attack, if that was his/HER point. I disagree with it on the grounds that everybody is entitled to say whatever the fuck they want about whatever the fuck they want.

If GZ would have written it, I could understand it. As it is, its not of much value.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:24 pm 

my bet is not Tyrone or Ike got shit too say Gail got the plug get over it :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:29 pm 
Banned

cleon wrote:
my bet is not Tyrone or Ike got shit too say Gail got the plug get over it :wink:

Try being at least a LITTLE bit coherent.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:35 pm 

Help, I'm a Rock wrote:
cleon wrote:

Try being at least a LITTLE bit coherent.

not even google know the word you speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:58 pm 
Banned

What are you? Retarded?

coherent

adjective
1. marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; "a coherent argument" [ant: incoherent]
2. capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner; "a lucid thinker"; "she was more coherent than she had been just after the accident"
3. (physics) of waves having a constant phase relation [ant: incoherent]
4. sticking together; "two coherent sheets"; "tenacious burrs"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:02 pm 

well, jimmie d has definitely decided to become a professional nudge so he's gotta be able to take his lumps. I would hope he recognizes this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:33 pm 

But of course. What a stellar rebuttal.

It's about as much as I expected from you jimmie. You have a big mouth, but when someone actually takes you to task and is totally on point, you shy away from any confrontation, and use the convenience of a rather weak dismissal to avoid being called out further. I have 10 posts, and in many of them I've called bullshit as I see it. Somehow that's not on par with your many thousands of griping, bitching, baiting and passive-aggressive comments? It's about quality, not quantity, my simple-minded friend.

You are just another coward behind a computer screen. You talk big, make all manner of strong statements, accusations and rhetoric, yet can't come up with a good defense when it really comes down to it.

I'm also disappointed in the response from "Help, I'm A Rock". As a professional fly in the ointment and bullshit detector, surely you would have to agree on some level. Instead you disagree because "everybody is entitled to say whatever the fuck they want about whatever the fuck they want." (except anyone who isn't toeing the jimmie d party line, is that it?) What a cop-out. Are you just posting here so you can leave your mark on this thread too like a horny alley cat?

Then you intimate that I'm Gail, just as I predicted some would - simply because I don't subscribe to most of the self-indulgent bitching that goes on here. How convenient. Anyone who has spent enough time on this forum knows Gail's style of writing is completely different, and she doesn't waste much time making idiots like jimmie d accountable for their statements. Clearly she is wiser than I am.

In any case, it won't keep me awake at night.

My statements calling out one of this forum's biggest wastes of space still stand, and he's too much of a coward to really tackle them point by point - because deep down he knows they are true. Maybe some of his Project/Object buddies can ghost-write a better response for him.

- Seraph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:37 pm 
Banned

I'm posting because you are a self righteous asshole.

And a first class suckup.

Thats why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:47 pm 

Help, I'm a Rock wrote:

Thats why.

I'm self righteous and jimmie d is not? I guess you view him as some sort of Robin Hood character, fighting the evil ZFT for all our benefit do you?

Another great argument from you bozos. Did you all go to the same school for debating skills? If I disagree with you, then somehow I'm a ZFT plant or a suckup? Another example of dodging the issue.

Well, given your integrity, I guess you sure told me what's what. Yessiree!

- Seraph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:59 pm 
Banned

Seraph wrote:
Help, I'm a Rock wrote:

Thats why.

I'm self righteous and jimmie d is not? I guess you view him as some sort of Robin Hood character, fighting the evil ZFT for all our benefit do you?

Another great argument from you bozos. Did you all go to the same school for debating skills? If I disagree with you, then somehow I'm a ZFT plant or a suckup? Another example of dodging the issue.

Well, given your integrity, I guess you sure told me what's what. Yessiree!

- Seraph

Whatever, dude....or dudette. Or whatever you are.

Yo mama should have aborted you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:10 pm 

Help, I'm a Rock wrote:

That's right, when your limited intellect fails you, you resort to insults (and not very original ones either).

Why don't you run along and find an easier target.

- Seraph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm 
Banned

Seraph wrote:
Help, I'm a Rock wrote:

That's right, when your limited intellect fails you, you resort to insults (and not very original ones either).

Why don't you run along and find an easier target.

- Seraph

Why don't you eat shit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:13 pm 

Help, I'm a Rock wrote:
Why don't you eat shit?

Just keep on proving my point, you sad little man.

- Seraph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:17 pm 
Banned

Sad to you.

Good to me.

8)

Now go kill yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:29 pm 

Help, I'm a Rock wrote:
Sad to you.

Good to me.

8)

Now go kill yourself.

please never tell again to someone to go kill himself.

some people are very influencable, especialy when they have a mental retard, so be careful please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:31 pm 
Banned

My bad.

Kill yourself.

WORD