Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 pm 

I don't smoke or drink coffee. That narrows the field a bit. I have hopped freight trains and hitchhiked, recreationally. I collect centipedes. I stripped in a gay bar, but I'm straight. I work for a fortune 500 company, and my girlfriend is 15 years younger than I am. For most of the last fifteen years, my beard has been dyed a variety of colors. I am vain. I run my own forum, and I make miniature swamps and clay masks. I write fiction and listen to Pakistani music. I am an atheist, but I do believe in a non-material facet of consciousness... completely natural and not at all in contradiction with the current state of scientific knowledge. My girlfriend is a successful performance artist and equestrienne.

I think, with a little effort, I can add a few more dimensions to my presence, so that I am the only one like me on Earth. As of now, a half dozen Zappa fans could have written this introduction.

So, here I am. Be gentle. I am sensitive and shy. I will post eleven pictures on this day of the week, in one week. This will assist anyone choosing to lust after me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:47 am 

Well, certainly don't stop there with the auto-bio! We'll all, or maybe only I'll, or maybe only a very few will be looking for further installments building on what you've revealed thus far. Shyness and self-reserve aren't the rule around here!

--Batchain :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:42 am 

Batchain1001 wrote:
Shyness and self-reserve aren't the rule around here!

--Batchain :)

Or sensitivity...definitely not sensitivity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:24 am 

I think I have a thick-skin suit in a closet somewhere (I sewed it together from the hides of my enemies). I'll whip it out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 am 

236260 wrote:
I don't smoke or drink coffee. That narrows the field a bit. I have hopped freight trains and hitchhiked, recreationally. I collect centipedes. I stripped in a gay bar, but I'm straight. I work for a fortune 500 company, and my girlfriend is 15 years younger than I am. For most of the last fifteen years, my beard has been dyed a variety of colors. I am vain. I run my own forum, and I make miniature swamps and clay masks. I write fiction and listen to Pakistani music. I am an atheist, but I do believe in a non-material facet of consciousness... completely natural and not at all in contradiction with the current state of scientific knowledge. My girlfriend is a successful performance artist and equestrienne.

I think, with a little effort, I can add a few more dimensions to my presence, so that I am the only one like me on Earth. As of now, a half dozen Zappa fans could have written this introduction.

So, here I am. Be gentle. I am sensitive and shy. I will post eleven pictures on this day of the week, in one week. This will assist anyone choosing to lust after me.

Who gives a fuck anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:23 pm 

Absolutely no one, yet. Eventually, however, some people might want to utilize this introduction as a tool for trying to find inconsistencies in my stories or philosophies... for making fun of me... or, if the gods are smiling, getting a better idea of who I am.

Wait. I have more. I devote a large portion of my energies to making my environment aesthetically stimulating. I try to let this be reflected in the way I present myself, for I find the world to be decorated in rather dull fashion.

Oh... and why have I popped up here, in particular? My history as a fan of Frank Zappa's music is twenty-one years long. A friend was playing Freak Out! in the background as we tended to a paper-mache wall project. It was pretty freaking amazing. The music and the room.

Post subject: so they tell me....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm 

so they tell you?.....what do they tell you?....and Why do they tell you?....They don't tell me anything.....so the next time They come around, ask Them- What about the other's?......