Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14949
Would it be possible to get an Ignore Topic mod here? There's several topics here I don't read and it would be nice to not have them come up on the index list.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6258
Location: Your Mom's Box
Ignore is for pussies.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13702
Location: Billy, the mountain...
For once, I agree with jaypfunk, except for the homophobic twist...

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8560
Location: Wellington New Zealand
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:13 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4541
Location: Orange County Ca.
:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 1038
I prefer the original pressing of this thread.
The one in which calv responds to jaypfunk...

To be rereleased this October on hot pink swirl vinyl!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1514
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
For once, I agree with jaypfunk, except for the homophobic twist...



:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 1038
Would it be possible to get an Ignore Topic mod on this thread only?
I am getting tired of clicking on it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8560
Location: Wellington New Zealand
To click, or not to click.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 1038
Yeah, it's like... a thing I have no control over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Over there! (last)
Maybe, it was something he ate.

Image

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8560
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Maybe, it was something he ate.

Image

Pleeeeease stooop feeding me mom, pleeeease!

"911 What is your emergency"

Help me, my mom, my mom won't stop feeding meeeeeeeeeeee!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1514
Location: Huntingdon, TN
But, I thought he liked it? He eats anything, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Over there! (last)
“Hey, I know, let’s get Mikey to try it. He won’t like it; he hates everything! Hey, Mikey!”

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 1038
ACK! Did it again! :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20189
Location: Somewhere in time
Does anyone know how to put a jelly fish on ignor... :?:


Man not another smoke... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1514
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
“Hey, I know, let’s get Mikey to try it. He won’t like it; he hates everything! Hey, Mikey!”

Image



I knew it was something like that. Been a few years.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1514
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Gray_Ghost wrote:
To click, or not to click.....


lapsed maps wrote:
Yeah, it's like... a thing I have no control over.



Now, now guys. Some people can't control their clicking. Perhaps, we should start a thread to assist those who have lost the ability not to click?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8560
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Philostopher wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:
To click, or not to click.....


lapsed maps wrote:
Yeah, it's like... a thing I have no control over.



Now, now guys. Some people can't control their clicking. Perhaps, we should start a thread to assist those who have lost the ability not to click?


a clickaholclicks anonymouse 12 click programme :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1514
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Ok. The three of us have to patent this immediately. If this info falls into the wrong hands, just think of how fucked this world could become. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20189
Location: Somewhere in time
Philostopher wrote:
Ok. The three of us have to patent this immediately. If this info falls into the wrong hands, just think of how fucked this world could become. :wink:



I already applied for one through Jelly & Fish Limited... :mrgreen:


Dam smokes... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1514
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Plook wrote:
Philostopher wrote:
Ok. The three of us have to patent this immediately. If this info falls into the wrong hands, just think of how fucked this world could become. :wink:



I already applied for one through Jelly & Fish Limited... :mrgreen:


Dam smokes... :smoke:


Son of a...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8560
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Philostopher wrote:
Plook wrote:
Philostopher wrote:
Ok. The three of us have to patent this immediately. If this info falls into the wrong hands, just think of how fucked this world could become. :wink:



I already applied for one through Jelly & Fish Limited... :mrgreen:


Dam smokes... :smoke:


Son of a...


:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:20 am
Posts: 564
Location: Laurel Canyon
Could it be possible to dis-suscribe a topic? I'm tired of the What Are You Listening? thread showing up on my View Your Posts thing.

_________________
Jellyfish!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20189
Location: Somewhere in time
wakawazooinregalia' wrote:
Could it be possible to dis-suscribe a topic? I'm tired of the What Are You Listening? thread showing up on my View Your Posts thing.



If that's your biggest problem your doing just fine and can live with it... :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group