Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Diva
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 am
Posts: 108
Location: Bakersfield, California
OK on the front page of the website there is a link with Diva being clickable and whenever I clicked on it, Frank's daughter talks about the rerelasing of his albums, but that's it. Is there more info to be had, or is that all it is supposed to say?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 am
Posts: 140
Location: back east...
that's pretty much it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 am
Posts: 108
Location: Bakersfield, California
F.Natural wrote:
that's pretty much it.

Ah, okay, I could have sworn I read in a thread that they talk extensively about the reissues, but I guess I'm wrong. :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Jordan wrote:
... I could have sworn I read in a thread that they talk extensively about the reissues ...
That was a very, very sarcastic joke.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 am
Posts: 108
Location: Bakersfield, California
polydigm wrote:
Jordan wrote:
... I could have sworn I read in a thread that they talk extensively about the reissues ...
That was a very, very sarcastic joke.

Haha, damn, I guess I should have picked up on that, ah well, LOL.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20705
Location: Somewhere in time
You'll learn, there are some relentless muthers here and most of the really bad ones are gone, which is what many have wished for but our numbers are dwindeling and like the mermaids we may not last much longer... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
Plook wrote:
You'll learn, there are some relentless muthers here and most of the really bad ones are gone, which is what many have wished for but our numbers are dwindeling and like the mermaids we may not last much longer... :smoke:


It's your horrible spelling. Dwindeling? It drives the masses away.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Diva
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20705
Location: Somewhere in time
calvin2hikers wrote:
Plook wrote:
You'll learn, there are some relentless muthers here and most of the really bad ones are gone, which is what many have wished for but our numbers are dwindeling and like the mermaids we may not last much longer... :smoke:


It's your horrible spelling. Dwindeling? It drives the masses away.



Thats one of my super powers... :mrgreen:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group