Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Read my announcement...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:36 pm
Posts: 56
Location: The Prakatice
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.

_________________
Nice fire, man!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:51 pm
Posts: 2346
Location: Europe
Had it not been for the obscenities at the end, you could be the next Trendmonger. Congratulations! :P

_________________
"Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform, and don't kid yourself" - FZ
http://www.myspace.com/kirnehness


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5917
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Dr. Mono wrote:
... so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with ... Kiss my asshole, assholes.

You said it HJ, I totally agree. I started reading that post feeling like a member of the PMRC had just joined up and then the other half of their split personality leapt out and put things into perspective. And "pro-anti-mind", what the fuck is that?

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Last edited by polydigm on Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:22 pm
Posts: 797
Location: France (hell ?)
a new Jaypfunk delirium ?

_________________
condamné pour l'eternité
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9595
maybe you should stay with yo mama

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6265
Location: Your Mom's Box
aquabot wrote:
a new Jaypfunk delirium ?


:?

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:15 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.

Image

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 1842
Location: speck of dust
Dr. Mono wrote:
so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

Kiss my asshole, assholes.


....huh?

_________________
Close your eyes and visualize a glockenspiel(*,*)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:22 pm
Posts: 797
Location: France (hell ?)
jaypfunk wrote:
aquabot wrote:
a new Jaypfunk delirium ?


:?


Apparently I was wrong.

_________________
condamné pour l'eternité
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:42 pm
Posts: 1742
Location: UK
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.


Image

_________________
Image Dont know much about dancin'.... Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:42 pm
Posts: 1742
Location: UK
jaypfunk wrote:
aquabot wrote:
a new Jaypfunk delirium ?


:?


Yeah i'll back you up with that jaypfunk :? :? :?

_________________
Image Dont know much about dancin'.... Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 814
Location: Boston, mASSHOLEchusetts, USA
Author Message
Topic: The Forum New version: do you like it?
Dr. Mono

Replies: 53
Views: 693
Forum: General Board Posted: 09 Apr 2006 03:15 Subject: The Forum New version: do you like it?
This place is getting better all the time...constantly improving. Top job ZFT! Clean this place up...take out the trash, yeah!
Topic: Read my announcement...
Dr. Mono

Replies: 10
Views: 181
Forum: Zappa Forum Announcements Posted: 09 Apr 2006 03:11 Subject: Read my announcement...
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It looks like lightning struck the same spot twice but Dr. Gono has pissed his last piss. :D

--Bat

_________________
Image<--Photo ArtWerk by Debutante Daisy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:56 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Aotearoa NZ
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.


yer an impractical
fuggin zbot

.. anna1

_________________
image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:27 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:12 pm
Posts: 719
Location: Western New York
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.

What the fuck are you babbling about :?

_________________
"Too weird to live, too rare to die"-Hunter S. Thompson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:54 am
Posts: 239
It looks like if Zappa was still alive he would have to fight the Porn Wars all over again even for his own website......

_________________
Music is the best. Music composed by FZ is the very best!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:41 pm
Posts: 995
Location: E--> CA, the dancinest place2b
I think, that he's thinks the forum is now going to be more moderated and have less naughty stuff on it.

Is the reason for the forum change cuz the YaBB software is crappy?

_________________
Nothing is what I want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:41 pm
Posts: 995
Location: E--> CA, the dancinest place2b
Oh this is poo-ey.

My Username is supposed to be Butch. Not sickman. sickman is was my login.

I don't wanna start over :?

_________________
Nothing is what I want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:41 pm
Posts: 995
Location: E--> CA, the dancinest place2b
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.


Funny that you say your offended. It's almost like our goal has been accomplished.

_________________
Nothing is what I want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:42 am
Posts: 494
Location: columbus, indiana
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.



so you've been registered under a week and make these bold pronouncements? sounds to me like you should go find a Disney forum because obviously you can't handle too much diversity. better yet, take up the Sport of Chumps and leave the rest of us alone.

Kiss my asshole, assholes.[/quote]

_________________
My new purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.


Last edited by jimmyzen on Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:42 am
Posts: 494
Location: columbus, indiana
jimmyzen wrote:
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.


so you've been registered under a week and make these bold pronouncements? sounds to me like you should go find a Disney forum because obviously you can't handle too much diversity. besides, you being excited may cause something to stiffen and rip right through your sock! better yet, take up the Sport of Chumps and leave the rest of us alone.

_________________
My new purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:01 pm
Posts: 1332
Location: the other twilight zone
Dr. Mono wrote:
What is with you people? You seem like a pack of hot-heads and perverts. So i guess its no wonder you're upset about the moderation that has just occurred, because a) you guys like to whine and bitch about ANYTHING and b) you guys are going to have your offensive and often pornographic ramblings deleted from this site. I, for one, could not be more joyful. Looks like I will be enjoying my stay once and for all knowing that this site is now pro-anti-mind corruption, so finally the youth of our great world will grow up with the ideals that us and our forefathers have laid before them.

I am very excited and feel this is really going to be a change for the better, so I guess you whiners out there will just have to live with it. Too bad.


Kiss my asshole, assholes.





i haven't even stop to read this, but now that i've readed it
i must say there are people who always need to be moderated
and when they get somewhere where the rule is there's no rules
they get nervous and insecure, you're one of them,
you should not only stay with your mama but also be her spy,
all you said is stupid and boring, you act just the way the US goverment do, you're a sick codependant, do you work in the CIA? :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
i'm totally spiritual


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group