Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:02 pm 

I wondered if anyone here has every been able to identify themself yelling in the backround of a live recording at a Zappa concert.<br>Somewhere someone is saying, "THAT'S ME!!!!!" Like the guy who SCREAMS and FZ replies, "Stop, you'll hurt your throat!".<br>Any of you? Or your friends?<br><br>Lying is prohibited here. But, if you're going to lie, do it up right.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:18 pm 

I was on stage for Tinsletown Rebelion!<br><br>"Uglyness!"<br><br>My friends brother used to convince us that he was is the I'm the Man video by Anthrax.  When their showing the audience yelling NOT at the start of the video. <br><br>Hey it looked like him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:55 pm 

Yeah, I had to get a phony freedom card printed up and everything.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:35 pm 

[quote author=Dr.Including link=board=concerts;num=1041228124;start=0#10 date=02/01/03 at 11:39:29]<br><br>BROADWAY THE HARD WAY:<br>Elvis Has Just Left The Building (Stuttgart 88/partly)<br>Rhymin Man (Munich 88)<br>Hot Plate Heaven (Munich 88/partly)<br><br>THE BEST BAND YOU NEVER HEARD:<br>Heavy Duty Judy (WŸrzburg 88/partly)<br>Ring Of Fire (WŸrzburg 88)<br>Cosmik Debris (WŸrzburg 88)<br>Find Her Finer (Munich 88)<br>Who Needs The Peace Corps (Munich/WŸrzburg 88)<br>I Left My Heart (WŸrzburg 88)<br>Zomby Woof (Munich 88/partly)<br>Andy (FŸrth 88/partly)<br>Inca Roads (WŸrzburg 88/partly)<br>Sofa #1 (Stuttgart 88)<br>The Torture Never Stops (WŸrzburg 88/partly)<br><br>MAKE A JAZZ NOISE HERE:<br>Big Swifty (Munich 88/partly)<br>King Kong (Munich 88/partly)<br>Star Wars Won't Work (Stuttgart 88)<br>T'mershi Duween (Stuttgart 88)<br>Dupree's Paradise (Stuttgart/Mannheim 88/partly)<br>Sinister Footwear (Mannheim 88/partly)<br>[/quote]<br>Oh, Doc. You must have taken the ,"lie/do it up right" approach! ;D<br>Hey, I'm not used to thinking in terms of water fowl so I guess I could have shaken your wing in friendship (back in the other post).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:24 am 

I've got an old piss-poor quality cassette of 1988's Broadway the Hard way concert in Birmingham (UK) and have convinced myself I can hear my whistling during the Bolero bit . It's probably not me but who's gonna prove otherwise ??