Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: P/O Philly concert
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:37 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=concerts;num=1114467362;start=0#1 date=04/26/05 at 04:32:56][center]<br>This was perhaps the best show of the tour. It certainly had more special guests than any other. Including the members of Project/Object, there were about 15 players onstage that night. Heck, I was even onstage when I delivered the secret word (TRANZEE) with a black napkin. Sorry to those who we couldn't fit on the guestlist. It was overflowing in both Baltimore (a sell-out) and Philly. If you live nearby and you missed it, shame on you. Where the hell was White Person???<br>Image[/center][/quote]<br>[center]<br>The Philly show was the best show I have ever seen, hands down! The venue was awesome, the band was tight. The guest artists were impressive. Everything about it was right on. <br>I will also add that if you said you were going to make this show and live within an hour and didn't show up, double shame on you! I woke up at 7am, showed houses, wrote  a contract, ratified a contract, drove 3 hours, danced my heart out, waited for load out, drove Jimmy Wilson home to Baltimore, drove jimmie d home, drove myself home, fell in bed at 5am and got up at 10am to meet with a client.<br>It was fucking worth it and I'd do it all over again if I had to! No pain, no gain!<br>Thank you P/O, cya on the next tour!<br> :-*<br>daisy<br>[/center]<br>