Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18928
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Plook wrote:
I'm sorry, I guess I have never been that materialistic to care about this kind of small shit in a way that would have me stop going to a show I enjoy so much over such a trival thing as this, maybe that's just me.

So it seems. :wink:

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am
Posts: 415
Location: State Of Jefferson
I love you DZ my man, but I'm almost going like this 8)
Image

_________________
http://idiots4obama.blogspot.com/
BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
He's busy.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am
Posts: 415
Location: State Of Jefferson
PURCHASED DOWNLOADS
TITLE FORMAT STATUS SELECT
Dweezil Zappa with Zappa Plays Zappa
10/17/08 Morse Theatre Chicago, IL MP3 DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

Dweezil Zappa with Zappa Plays Zappa
12/12/08 Roxy Hollywood, CA MP3 PRE-ORDERED

Dweezil Zappa with Zappa Plays Zappa
01/02/09 Hawthorne Theatre Portland, OR MP3 PRE-ORDERED

I WANT ME FREAKIN DOWNLOADS :mrgreen:

_________________
http://idiots4obama.blogspot.com/
BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
I explained this. He's busy.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am
Posts: 415
Location: State Of Jefferson
calvin2hikers wrote:
I explained this. He's busy.

I know

_________________
http://idiots4obama.blogspot.com/
BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 28
Wow has it been two years? Time flies....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 2863
Location: Chicago, sort of.
It's a ball and chain to Dweezil.

_________________
Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
It's his top priority once he's cleared his schedule, but he's busy right now.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
He has a spiffy new place,with spiffy new fans (like me) that he actually blogs on and adds music to.The guy is just to busy now for that old stuff.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:57 pm
Posts: 1161
Location: Washington DC Burbs
calvin2hikers wrote:
It's his top priority once he's cleared his schedule, but he's busy right now.

:D
LOL

_________________
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible"- Frank Zappa
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 am
Posts: 115
Location: Orem UT
whats the sad story about the downloads...just go to limewire.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
debutante_daisy wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
It's his top priority once he's cleared his schedule, but he's busy right now.

:D
LOL


I am sooooo serious.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
Shaggy Shagarillo wrote:
whats the sad story about the downloads...just go to limewire.


Oh yeah, the quality will be exactly the same.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5918
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Yes Cal, I can see you were being a non verbose version of Trendy there, very funny. You think I don't understand your humour but I often get a good laugh from your posts.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
polydigm wrote:
Yes Cal, I can see you were being a non verbose version of Trendy there, very funny. You think I don't understand your humour but I often get a good laugh from your posts.

Naw,cal wouldn't non verbally kid us....would you cal?
BTW. Cal,did it happen yet? It's going on 4 weeks!

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Yes Cal, I can see you were being a non verbose version of Trendy there, very funny. You think I don't understand your humour but I often get a good laugh from your posts.

Naw,cal wouldn't non verbally kid us....would you cal?
BTW. Cal,did it happen yet? It's going on 4 weeks!


No. My manager is getting an email tomorrow, although it's more the support center's fault.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 am
Posts: 21
Two years and counting for the downloads from Dweezil, maybe it's time for DZ to come clean and admit that there will be NO downloads ever.Its pretty obvious that we are never going to receive the music that was promised to us. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20736
Location: Somewhere in time
Telefunkinu47 wrote:
Two years and counting for the downloads from Dweezil, maybe it's time for DZ to come clean and admit that there will be NO downloads ever.Its pretty obvious that we are never going to receive the music that was promised to us. :cry:


Hey you got a good show and good memories (For the youngins, thats the thing in your head that doesn't require an electronic device to view), now lets move on and enjoy what we have gotten from DZ...some great shows! Hey at least this download thing gave everyone something to talk about for a couple of years...LOL
:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Yes Cal, I can see you were being a non verbose version of Trendy there, very funny. You think I don't understand your humour but I often get a good laugh from your posts.

Naw,cal wouldn't non verbally kid us....would you cal?
BTW. Cal,did it happen yet? It's going on 4 weeks!


No. My manager is getting an email tomorrow, although it's more the support center's fault.

Has it happened yet?

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am
Posts: 415
Location: State Of Jefferson
Plook wrote:
Telefunkinu47 wrote:
Two years and counting for the downloads from Dweezil, maybe it's time for DZ to come clean and admit that there will be NO downloads ever.Its pretty obvious that we are never going to receive the music that was promised to us. :cry:


Hey you got a good show and good memories (For the youngins, thats the thing in your head that doesn't require an electronic device to view), now lets move on and enjoy what we have gotten from DZ...some great shows! Hey at least this download thing gave everyone something to talk about for a couple of years...LOL
:wink:

Yes it does give us something to talk about.... How about my sign I'm bringing to Reno that says "where do me Download be or did someone say ASS?"...... smile! Hey maybe a new song....Broken Promises are for ASSholes.....!

_________________
http://idiots4obama.blogspot.com/
BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED, BANNED
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Has it happened yet?


Oh yes, as I explained in the what happened to you today thread.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Has it happened yet?


Oh yes, as I explained in the what happened to you today thread.

Opps.Got thread wrong.Still glad it happend. :oops:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15001
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Has it happened yet?


Oh yes, as I explained in the what happened to you today thread.

Opps.Got thread wrong.Still glad it happend. :oops:


I am too!

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 28
What a shitty way to treat your ever shrinking fan base....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group