Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:36 am 

Location: smelly little blacklight bedroom on Long Island screaming frankie come back..!!....
no zappaween show...
first the zft decides to do that bullshit tour with dream theatre....yeah dweezil, we get it...you want as many people to be exposed to frank's music as possible....but that tour was absolute bullshit....didn't you notice that your core audience didn't give 1 or even 2 shits about seeing zpz perform for 75 min..and at a crap fest as that??..didn't you get that by the fact only 1 of your true core audience wrote a truly positive review of the shows...and that wasn't even a show that was part of that tour..it was the zpz show in vermont of all places..i am, as a true frank lifer insulted and embarassed by what this is becomming....truly crap!!..seems either you or mommy want to drive the core and lifelong audience out while trying to capture a whole new audince...news flash....not gonna happen...new audience that is willing to see more than 1 show...yeah right, without the aid of any radio play is not going to make the new audience thing happen....and we all know that the way todays commercial radio is that's not going to happen either...you couldn't find fz on anything but satellite radio if you tried...see i used to do an fz show on long island, and was rebuffed several times when i tried to reach out to you for interviews or support in any way...oh wait it wasn't you it was mommy...the one who has always looked down her nose at all of frank's lifers since i first met her in 1980..and it seems she has not changed her tune twords the true fz lifers....shit i was talking with joe downstairs at the halloween show at the blender last zappaween and gail came to sit...i said hi...just got a look as always...and no response..
she has never supported the true lifers here or europe who came to see frank's shows every tour through several countries...us folks who put the collective $ in her pockets thru frank of course...and the reason frank had the leverage to muscle big $ from rykodisk( whom she is in the midst of suing as well)(wish i was her lawyer, what a money maker she is for her lawyer, suing everyone she can and mostly franks fans who pay hommage) to be able to sell his catalogue to them to take care of the family after frank left us..it was the lifers that enabled frank to do this...not a whole new aduience...
which brings me to the main topic....no halloween gig...what a fucking joke...i am still trying to wrap my head around the fact we as consumers were lied to and stroked without cumming regarding the "ycfosa" tour...i am still waiting for the copy of the best set list of the entire mini tour...if i wanted to enjoy the chicago show i would have flown to chicago to see it...not been force fed that show in lieu of what was promised when we bought our extremely over priced ticket...a copy of the show within 7 days...if you knew you couldn't fulfill that promise why try..??...why not farm out the work of working on it??..costs money....money gail doesn't want to spend i am sure...
yeah, blah ,bullshit about being such a perfectionist and wanting to do it himself...that is the biggest sack of bullshit i know...there were other ways to deliver this product as promised, but yet another bad decision by the zft...shall we bring up the roxy dvds that were advertised on the baby snakes dvd release as a trialer, and the fact they used clips from the dvd for the 1st zpz tour...so the usual bullshitting the people who actually support your tours and lifestyle get fucked again...do you think a new audience is ging to be buying the archived shit..?..i think not...speaking of the archived stuff...joe travers does a killer job, when he is actually doing what the zft gave him the project him to do...but when your playing to a crowd who for the most part isn't going to buy shit from franks catalogue ( prog nation whore tour ) it's hard to put out the stuff frank wanted to be released one day he didn't have time to do himself. again...why not hire a company who can do the job as well and has time to do it instead of being on tour...or taking a well deserved rest from touring..??..why...costs money...gail has no intention of parting with any to satisfy the needs of those with the $ to actually buy this stuff...and now we have no fall east coast tour or zappaween gig...how shameful..!! guess the guaranteed money you got from the prog nation whore tour was good enough...
wow, that is selling your ture fan base way short..i am sure your realize that you won't sell many tickets due to the fact you have been doing the same music for the last 2 tours now..looks like zpz is doing the kiss,aerosmith or allman brothers routine of late, do the same music tour after tour as to piss off the core fans...if that is going to be the formula hey i can spend my money on other shit instead of anything zft has to do with...the sad part is i have heard the grumbling amongst fellow frank/zpz fans here in new york , but yet nobody has the balls to write about it...so with that rant of mostly fact...look at the shit that is going on and how stale it is becomming you might tend to agree with most of my anger as to what has become a promising venture year after year to realize franks wish of "just play my music"....
perhaps it is time to cut the cord to mommy and her influence on the zft that she continues to shit on...dweezil grow some balls.. cut her out...buy the rights to zpz from her...sue her...do what it takes...just don't turn this into a "it would/could have been great", until gail and her bad decisions got in the way...she will always be your mom ,but she has no business being in the business...so with that i finish a much needed rant to my disappointment as to what this wonderful tour has become...
a wise booking agaent and someone you know dweezil, his initials are S.M. ,a nice irish boy, once said to me when i tried to book a confessions show in tempe arizona way back when you did shows for that stellar cd..you were doing shows with scott thunes, josh freese, mike keneally...and ahmet...he said "it will never happen, gail doesn't want him playing outside his comfort zone of so california"..so even then mommy got in the way...family doesn't belong managing your career...ask kenny wayne sheppherd...his dad/manager ruined what was such a promising career doing the essentially the same shit gail is doing...so bash away at me....take a good look at what i said ,especially you, trendmonger you loser. your so far up the ass of this site if we were all to sneeze you would shoot like a projectile out of our collective asses....so bash away, but examine what is beginning to happen.........this is why i only post whan my ire is raised...won't be writing again more than likely or seeing any zpz shows (30 is enough for now)until serious changes are in the works...hopefully more will feel like me and make a statement...if not....been short but real...see you all online awaiting another frank project to be released that is not a corsage or dommage or something zpz that is being done before the promised audio we all got fucked out of...or the roxy dvd we all got lied to about more than 6 years ago..bet dweezil's roxy gig sees the shelves before the promised one.....again, bash away i got thick skin......lmfao

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:54 am 

Wow. Great rant! You could be the next Glenn Beck...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 am 

Dream theather fans should have catched that Zappa music is higher level and they most all have now switched to Zappa Camp :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 am 

DT actually equals quality and complexity, minus lyrics. Ex-DT Sherinian is great solo, jazz fusion stuff, Rudess also has great jazz fusion stuff, and Petrucci is definitely great guitarist. Why am I writing so much about jazz fusion? Because we all know that quality jazz fusion is only made by virtuosi, and Sherinian's and Rudess' stuff is all that and more. DT is too metal oriented for me, but still, as a musician, I can say that they create music on a very high level.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 am 

Comparing someone to Glenn Beck is really a low blow, even if they are a full of it.

That being said, the idea that ZPZ's fans were not interested in the Prog Nation tour is just sheer BS projection. Maybe YOU weren't into it, but plenty of others were. Check out the reviews linked from the ZPZ tour page. Some people were not into the other 3 bands, but a lot of people were. I was fortunate enough to be at the Los Angeles show and thought it was one of the best evenings of music that I've seen in a long time. I usually hate opening bands and I enjoyed both of the PN openers. And while I love my 2-5 hour ZPZ shows, it was nice to experience new bands that I otherwise would never have seen. As for Dream Theater, they made a huge fan out of me that night. So for everyone concerned, I'll say Mission Accomplished.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 am 

Best rant since Issac was banned.

"Ya like horses?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 am 

jwaka721 wrote:
no zappaween show...
\\

First of all as one of NYC Finest Crazy Type Persons for close to 47 years
so far in 2009 I have seen 2 ZPZ only shows and a ProgNation Show.
I will be seeing my 3rd 2009 ZPZ only show on November 5th.
Each show has been amazing and the ProgNAtion show I saw once again had
FZs music playing in a large hall with a very big sound. I enjoy seeing and hearing FZ music done
in a large room every once in a while which brings back memories of Nassau Coliseum & Felt Forum.
Two months of touring with the Prognation Cast was about diverse progressive music. That was a good venture
and in the middle of those shows they continued to work hard fitting in ZPZ Only shows on a night off.
For any fan to boldly protest against that sounds like a mother in law that demands 100% of the family time.
In the grand scheme ProgNation was two months of over 4 years on the road. I will calculate how many months ZPZ
have been on the raod and divide that by 2 months of ProgNation Shows.

2006 - 5mo, 2007 - 6mo, 2008 - 8mo, 2009 - 10mo.
Since May of 2006 ZPZ have been touring 29 out of 42 months.
Generally they have been on the road close to 70% of the time.
7% of their touring schedule was ProgNation. 20% of their 2009 Toruing Schedule
was Prognation. Yes their was a November a few years ago they only did one show but
this is a pretty good indication as to their professionalism and dedication to FZs music.
ZPZ have hit NYC Metro Market extensively and your hostility is of no service to their mission .

Now as far as new fans, I have met new fans that in a short time over these last few years
have purchased the entire official catalog and there is nothing wrong with new exposure
and occasionally branching out to festivals and theme tours. Some ProgNation attendees who
had never heard FZs music before are now opening their eyes and ears to FZs music.
Anyhow now that the two month Prognation gig is over DZs studio schedule has
him working on quite a few expected and unexpected projects.

Now as far as this Fall 2009 Tour who knows if the demand will dictate another NYC Metro area show
so maybe more such as an intimate club venue but I am really looking forward to the Montclair NJ date and venue
for that is a concert that is aligned with the overall settings the music deserves night in and night out.
The Wellmont Theater gig on November 5th is an old historic theater that underwent a very nice renovation.
I love it when I can go to a theater show that has new lodge and balcony seating. I get these new comfy lodge seats
and I am in heaven. I could care less about orchestra folding chairs or being in the first row. Lodge Center is my choice seat.
The overall acoustics should be on par with the finest FZ music ever performed live.
I know I am once again some 25 to 35 feet from the stage center with supreme live audio fidelity with a porch view.
For 2009 that will be over 10 hours of live Zappa Plays Zappa even if another area show is not added.
Any so called fans Zappaween 2009 Bag Of Treats (regardless of where they reside on God's Grey Earth)
show or no show in NYC is something they should be delighted about.

I honestly tried in a short time to get through your lengthy foaming at the mouth of negativity.
I did return and browse a bit more today and in all sincerity after you have as you say seen 30 ZPZ shows
and who knows how many FZ shows over the years I ponder your Zappaween expectations.
Did you see ZPZ in 2009 where DZ has been playing with his new rig with the Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx.
Overall by square foot the guitar and overall MIX of FZs music has never been this good and I have seen
more Frank Zappa & Dweezil Zappa solos than most fans that return again and again. In 2009 Sans
one keyboard player and a new singer whose mission is not unlike that of an Astronaut ZPZ have delivered
many of the finest live performances of FZs music ever.

In one moment you say boo no show and then you bring out a laundry list of negativity. It's as if
the drug dealer did not have your fix for you. I see 2 year olds with a total want agenda remain
more composed when they can't have their immediate want their way. When an individual is fixated
on their definition of what the art should be and how it should be delivered that is where the problems begin.
As you sit and wonder just how wonderful your 2009 Zappaween
will or will not be let me remind you of the following.

Pause...

Before even getting into that even if I think I may very well know
what some of what is to be included in this years Zappaween Bag Of Treats
I expect the unexpected for Zappaween 2009 in a very positive way.
Still after reading a few paragraphs of what you wrote
I wonder just how much you were complaining for these 12 out of 15 years
that FZ that American Composer walked the earth where he did not perform
a live Zappa Halloween Show.

Do The math

Between 1979 and 1993 80% of the time during FZs favorite holiday,
Halloween he was not doing live concerts. The % of time FZ was not on the road
between 1983 and 1993 is quite extensive.

1979 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1982 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW (2 showings of The Dub Room Special @The Ritz NYC)
1983 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1985 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1986 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1987 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1988 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1989 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1990 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1991 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1992 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1993 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:41 am 

holy cripes. go to the show and see ZPZ - do not show up to see DT if you dont like them. If they come on after ZPZ - leave. Why the apeshit blowup? Who gives a shit who they tour with as long as they get out there and play for us. Jesus.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:59 am 

Phlakaton wrote:
holy cripes. go to the show and see ZPZ - do not show up to see DT if you dont like them. If they come on after ZPZ - leave. Why the apeshit blowup? Who gives a shit who they tour with as long as they get out there and play for us. Jesus.

Damn straight!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 pm 

I have no opinion on the DT tour. I am not familiar with DT. I saw ZPZ in Copenhagen this summer and they were fantastic!

But still he has a point: ZFT could vastly improve their business side. So many promises never honored. I can't believe they keep on promising things, if they are not 100% certain they can deliver. It gives an annoying amateur edge to all the great stuff they are doing (the disastrous Flo&Eddie ZPZ tour announcements, the ROXY DVD trailers, the downloads, all the delayed CDs,....). I also seriously doubt they can really reach a new fan base. In all honesty the main fan base is getting older and older, and I know several almost-die-hard fans who have stopped caring for Zappa, because nothing is advertised properly and delivered properly.

Last edited by HJ on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
I honestly tried in a short time to get through your lengthy foaming at the mouth of negativity.

Now you know how most of us feel trying occasionally to get through your endless, and negative tirades. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm 

ROTFLMAO :mrgreen: Trendy has found a competitor.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 pm 

Zut_boF wrote:
Dream theather fans should have catched that Zappa music is higher level and they most all have now switched to Zappa Camp :mrgreen:

Haha.

Dream Theater can play circles around ZPZ. Not sure where the higher level comes in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
I honestly tried in a short time to get through your lengthy........

Mr pot meet Mr Kettle. Trendy.....you're too much (the voice of my thoughts)

DT play circles around ZPZ? I guess everyone has their own opinion on that one.

I will say they are a very precise band with an amazing drummer. Their music does nothing for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm 

Cletus wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:

I will say they are a very precise band with an amazing drummer. Their music does nothing for me.

I'm just saying as far as technical playing. I like Dream Theater, but sometimes they can be a bit much.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:26 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Zut_boF wrote:

Haha.

Dream Theater can play circles around ZPZ. Not sure where the higher level comes in.
I dont know i never hear DT but just my instinct tell me Zappa is better. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 pm 

Noone is better than Zappa. But DT is quite good.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 am 

don't cry....i have a feeling that some very popular cult band my play homage to FZ, in his own backyard- no less ...by performing Joe's Garage, in its entirety on Halloween as their musical costume..

If you are a little lost...PHISH will be playing a 3 DAY Halloween Festival in INDIO, CA, right near SAN BERNADINO AND PALMDALE- Where the Turkey Farmer's Roam - ya know...

Anyway, they always play an entire album of someone's, as what they call their "Musical Costume" ...they played

Beatles- White Album in 1994

The Who - Quadrophenia in 1995

Talking Heads - Remain in Light in 1996

and on there last Halloween Haunt they played

The Velvet Underground - Loaded and for shits & giggles the day after Halloween, in an empty Utah Venue the played

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Now, they used to let the fan's vote on what album they would play....and "Joe's Garage" would always claim the most requested spot, but they always claimed that they couldn't play it, due to the fact that
"Watermelon in Easter Hay" was on the Zappa Family Trust - BANNED FROM PLAYING LIST..

Now, I'm not sure if that's why...if it was just too hard for them to do....or they never had enough time to practice it....But, I was at a Zappa Festival in 2000, in ILLINOIS and it was played by the guitarist of the Grandmother's - a man who strangly looks kinda like FZ and after all the 'Shrooms I took that night....It was Frank on stage!!

I have had this errie feeling that they will finally play one of my all-time favorite albums, and will fuckin' nail it!!

So, if anyone here lives near INDIO,CA and has a few days over Halloween Free, go see what will be a wacky weekend ...whatever they play...Oh yeah, 8 Sets Over 3 Days...Should be PHUN!!

Trey is alot like Frank, as he loves conducting, performing ansambles of his bands music...always changes the lineup of his solo band -constantly, he's a fucking GUITAR GOD and he's a weird mother!!

SO,long live the music of FZ and I pray I will be hearing it echoing through the mountains in the distance, with 75,000 other FREAKS!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Cletus wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:

I'm just saying as far as technical playing. I like Dream Theater, but sometimes they can be a bit much.

Let’s talk straight here, all the bands are basically knock-offs of something we have seen:

Scale the Summit - While good was an elaborate garage band

Bigelf - While the nicest guys in the world were a bad version of Deep Purple with a dash of modern heavy metal, and the singers voice is horrific.

ZPZ - Is an excellent band that performs its leaders fathers compositions in the true spirit of their conception.

Dream Theater - Again while talented, they we're a modernly influenced ELP and dare I say a little over the top.

Side note: What was up with the over the top hates???

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 am 

ya know - an amazing band that can play circles around plenty is Thinking Plague. I do admit Dave Kerman is one of my favorite all time drummers though. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:05 pm 

steviespanking wrote:
...But, I was at a Zappa Festival in 2000, in ILLINOIS and it was played by the guitarist of the Grandmother's - a man who strangly looks kinda like FZ and after all the 'Shrooms I took that night....It was Frank on stage!!...

Zappening 2000 was great. Howz bout that chick that stripped on stage? hahaha

Sandro's intro to that song:

"We're gonna play one of the best and touching songs that Frank Zappa ever, eh, recorded. A song that, uh, as soon as I knew that Frank was sick, I went in my studio and recorded a version of it. My father had just died. A very touching song. Its called Watermelon in Easter Hay.
We've never played it together of course, so, it is one of the forbidden songs that the Z family doesn't allow anybody to play, but I don't care."

After song:
"Thank you Frank."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:14 pm 

Kole wrote:
Noone is better than Zappa. But DT is quite good.

I'm not comparing Frank to Dream Theater. I'm comparing the technical playing of ZPZ to Dream Theater.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm 

Actually, my reply was to zut_bof. I agree with you on the matter of techical playing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 am 

HJ wrote:
I have no opinion on the DT tour. I am not familiar with DT. I saw ZPZ in Copenhagen this summer and they were fantastic!

But still he has a point: ZFT could vastly improve their business side. So many promises never honored. I can't believe they keep on promising things, if they are not 100% certain they can deliver. It gives an annoying amateur edge to all the great stuff they are doing (the disastrous Flo&Eddie ZPZ tour announcements, the ROXY DVD trailers, the downloads, all the delayed CDs,....). I also seriously doubt they can really reach a new fan base. In all honesty the main fan base is getting older and older, and I know several almost-die-hard fans who have stopped caring for Zappa, because nothing is advertised properly and delivered properly.

I just wonder how long you and your friends have failed to see a business model that has pretty much been rock solid since 1981.
Flo & Eddie Dropping out before tours started in 1988 & the first ZPZ tour does not define disaster of a business model that has always been about the artists music than some alumni quotient. Here is the deal the distribution deals change here and there that have added or subtracted to the overall cause and effect but it is the same cottage industry that FZ & GZ launched in early 1981. If and when some alumni are special guests that can be interesting but it has always since the beginning of FZs career been about FZs music more so than any given musician.

The first time I had a conversation with FZ at The Palladium on April 17th 1981 he told me of his new label Barking Pumpkin Records.
I remember the yellow mimeograph advertisements for the Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar LPs that were only available via mail order directly through Barfko Swill because he could not get a US distribution deal. I think it is fair to say that mimeograph advertisements is the best that FZ could do with his budget so I wonder what watermark you and your friends have used fro the last 30 years. I still have one folded sleeping with my Gibson Les Paul....cause that's the way I like it, Then a few years later I appeared with FZ on the David Letterman Show where he went into detail of his business model. Things are what they are and so much $$ goes into each project where return on investment gets put into the next one. For any long time fan to sit and complain about the ZFT business model spending a little time on a tour with Dream Theater is entirely preposterous because it is the nature of the business where older fans buy less no matter who the group is. Add the thievery quotient of fans that feel they do not need to buy and the overall fan base who actually go out and buy records is really down. I have said this before some of these fans that complain sound like an out of touch mother in law that demands 100% of the free time of her kids and family. All bands need young blood to buy their new product so for the long time hard cores no matter what numbers they are to boldly complain about that or the ZFT project release schedule is only making a difficult situation worse.

FZ:OZ had close to a 6 month pre -order phase and only 2,500 or so units were pre-sold. That should give people a general
picture of what was happening then. One wondered if we would ever get another multi-disk set and look at not only how amazing all these 4Tieth projects are
and but also the diversity of projects on Zappa & Vaulternative Records is more than most had expected.
Now that RYKO is out of the picture and ZPZ is touring the demand and desire for material is growing but depending on the long time hard cores to 100% keep that business model afloat
is like Igor Stravinsky returning from the dead and conducting a Zappa show at Lincoln Center.

The projects are coming folks anyone can remain positive if they want to.
Regardless of no ZPZ Halloween show this year I think it is fair to say that
something of Highly Ambient Domains is coming our way. Until
these Expected and Unexpected come our way one sure fine way
of preparing for your Halloween Celebration is the FZ Stencil.

"FZ" Stencil
Item #: ZP07COMBO

$10.00

You can stencil your little cotton socks off and your pumpkin too!
FZ knew a good holiday whenever and Halloween was his favorite.
Happy Happy!

http://barfkoswill.shop.musictoday.com/ ... =ZP07COMBO

"Between 1979 and 1993 80% of the time during FZs favorite holiday,
Halloween he was not doing live concerts. The % of time FZ was not on the road
between 1983 and 1993 is quite extensive.

1979 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1982 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW (2 showings of The Dub Room Special @The Ritz NYC)
1983 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1985 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1986 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1987 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1988 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1989 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1990 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1991 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1992 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW
1993 - NO LIVE ZAPPA HALLOWEEN SHOW"

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:07 am, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
is like Igor Stravinsky returning from the dead and conducting a Zappa show at Lincoln Center.

The opposite could be possible, take care.