Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Dweezil had it all handed to him. Every single note. He never had to create anything original to be noticed. He's spoiled. Good for him. I have never given him a cent for anything except for his dad's recordings. I can't believe he gets away with charging what he does for his clone music. It's hilarious. People should have sent ZFT a message a long time ago. They would be different people if they couldn't live so easily off of this music.

You're a whole other person when you're hungry. I know, I've been hungry. Having to work hard builds character. ZFT gets to coast through life because so many Zappa fans are so rabid. Fuck 'em. Isn't that what Frank Zappa would say if it wasn't his wife and kids? Fuck them and the carrots they dangle.

Your well rounded outlook on life and caring twords others is giving me a downer... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm 

oooops. I tried to edit it but I was too late. Oh well. Yeah, that was too harsh. Sorry, Plook. I'll try to be more positive.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 pm 

you can be everything and more. You're absolutely right DM, telling people what is really joker and also going on and remain positive. .... do this without a friend then.

... shouldn't have sent that chip offer my shoulder to now-where. Lol laterz

ps- aware DW is a fine guy, giving all those attention to so-called audience asking stupid question and nothing more. We want storey's-high enthusiastic babbles ..to start wiz.