PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 am 

Well?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 am 

up trendy's ass next to his head

A '55 Chevy that his brother just stoled

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am 

manichispanic wrote:

That's not cool man. Trend has been very positive in his own way while waiting for his downloads.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 pm 

Quote:
manichispanic wrote:
That's not cool man. Trend has been very positive in his own way while waiting for his downloads
You've got to be kidding. Trendy has consistantly bad-mouthed anyone who even suggested that the zft was being unreasonable in it's unreasonable delays and esp. when they have completely disrespected all the fans that paid EXTRA money for downloads of the shows they attended by not keeping those people informed as to the reasons for such UNREASONABLE failures to deliver what was agreed to.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm 

Sorry . above quote attributed to wrong person. my bad. Bob R

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:10 pm 

The real issue here is that we don't have any word on the downloads from those shows. Once again I ask where are our FUCKING downloads?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm 

zootallurs wrote:
The real issue here is that we don't have any word on the downloads from those shows. Once again I ask where are our FUCKING downloads?

Because youre not getting any other download besides the first night in Chicago.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 am 

The weekly updates from livedownloads.com are kind of a downer....no download for you.

Oh well, life goes on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:22 pm 

zootallurs wrote:
manichispanic wrote:

That's not cool man. Trend has been very positive in his own way while waiting for his downloads.

i'm hoping you were being HEAVILY sarcastic with that one :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:36 am 

manichispanic wrote:
zootallurs wrote:
manichispanic wrote:

i'm hoping you were being HEAVILY sarcastic with that one :D

You're hoping he's sacastic after your quote...and I thought I was a cynical jaded asshole...your my hero!

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 am 

http://www.zappa.com/zpz/tourlog/index.php?year=2009&month=11&day=18

Zappa music and much, much MOO-AH!
www.FestivalMoo-AH.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 am 

Que Trendy's count down to Christmas in 3...2...1...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 pm 

i'm sure everybody would've been a lot nicer about it if they had said this months ago, and continued to give us updates.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 am 

Ya' know, if he would keep us up to date and maybe even chime in to the forum once in a while, we would all be far more understanding and patient. However, this still doesn't offer any final dates as to when we MAY expect to hear these. I do appreciate he is not willing to give us sub-standard mixes though. I retract my boycott, for now.
All we ask is for some communication.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:41 am 

thejonesfactor wrote:
Ya' know, if he would keep us up to date and maybe even chime in to the forum once in a while, we would all be far more understanding and patient. However, this still doesn't offer any final dates as to when we MAY expect to hear these. I do appreciate he is not willing to give us sub-standard mixes though. I retract my boycott, for now.
All we ask is for some communication.

Stop blaming DZs lack of Blog frequency for any fans ignorance of what has clearly been published
for a long time.

I do not believe it's a matter of sub standard MIXes in the modern sense for extreme inferior fidelity standards
is understanding and believing that specific MIXing will make these modern digital live recordings
sound as authentic as Frank Zappa originals of an analog time where analog anomalies are part of what makes
the periodic tonal landscape as an important ingredient in the overall composition as the performance standards themselves.
This is a precedence in the history of getting a live MIX to sound as authentic of a 30 year landscape of a specific composer.
FZs 1984 digital MXes sound so cold because he did not have the tools to do what DZ is doing.
DZ set goals far above FOH or general ReMIX standards of today. He is using the original recording standards of the arrangement
for performance and MIXing standards.

You can hear in ZPZ YCFOSA The Son Of ROXY DVD Preview how the FOH Reference MIX sounds pretty damn good.
I do not want Pretty Damn Good I want Zappa Standards that has been defined over a careers recorded works.
Yes the Pretty Good is a bunch of edits that in no way represents the 3 hours of performance but when you look at the basic
digital recordings lots of work is involved to get those recordings to have that Zappa Wall Of Sound that was inherent
in his studio albums and live recordings that had overdubs.

These bands that give FOH MIXes or even Umphrey's McGee that is now doing professional MIXes of an entire tour
they will only give you what UMphree's McGee can give you in composition and live recording standards.

As I have said Zappa fans have long been acting of that "of the narcotic mold". AS long as they have their FIX it is good
but the FAN/Narcodic standards generally are not of the mold of Frank Zappa and Dweezil Zappa. They accept thousands of AUDs as
feeding their addiction but when it comes to really taking a close look and appreciating as DZ has shown us they are far too
engulfed in the want and expectation and do not listen to what has been clearly documented for a long time.

It is not only in the latest ZPZ Blog that Dweezil has given an update and change of procurement because of a set of standards.
The Blogs & PCAudioLab interviews have been there for some time. I for one have been steadfast in delivering addendum to the
official documentation. Every fan has had each day to say I am going to wake up today and be positive or I am going to wake up today
and ride a wave of negativity. Dweezil Zappa's accomplishments in ZPZ/DZPZ have been going on since 2006. Anyone who has seen a set of
shows yearly understands well the progression. The Downloads, CD & DVD projects will help to make that an opportunity to be well
known to society at large. Fans that continue to be blinded by want and do not understand Dweezil no matter how frequent or infrequent
he posts do not bring a positve service in keeping FZs music alive. Fans that take a stance of negativity have no place in moving the project/object forward.
Their war is a waste of energy and do nothing in letting these amazing expected/unexpected efforts continue to magnify the achieved goals.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
the periodic tonal landscape

That's almost poetic in a way.

Trendmonger wrote:
I am going to wake up today
and ride a wave of negativity.

Surf's up, motherfucker! :mrgreen:

Last edited by FalseDichotomy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 am 

Squeezin' out the sparks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 pm 

FalseDichotomy wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
the periodic tonal landscape

That's almost poetic in a way.

Trendmonger wrote:

Surf's up, motherfucker! :mrgreen:

The day will come where two sides will clearly be defined.
I will continue to take a stance of the pre change Ambassadorship.
I ask that you separate your childhood forum games of thinking you may just be pushing a button.
It is not about Trendmonger and his buttons. I get no satisfaction of responding to extreme negativity.
I defend against it but in no way am I going to make each and every negative effort a mission.
Sooner or later new implementations will take place at this here website and if and when folks of the extreme
negative factor no longer have a medium to displace their war of negativity I can only say I will then be even more delighted.

But for now you can be like one of those characters in Steven Kings The Stand.
Be it if you want to be Trash Can Man or The Dark man himself you can get a union of negative souls to join a quest.
I dare you to try doing such and if and when you attain unity I can only use your efforts to show how
nothing good will become of an extreme fanatical war agenda against Dweezil Zappa and or the ZFT.

Where the fuck is your common sense.

Be Seeing You

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
[ I get no satisfaction of responding to extreme negativity.
I defend against it but in no way am I going to make each and every negative effort a mission.
Sooner or later new implementations will take place at this here website and if and when folks of the extreme
negative factor no longer have a medium to displace their war of negativity I can only say I will then be even more delighted.

You get plenty of satisfaction--it's carved into your back, my zealous friend.

Do you mean "display" my war of negativity? I'm not displacing anything.

Where the fuck is your grammar book?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:

Trendmonger wrote:
But for now you can be like one of those characters in Steven Kings The Stand.
Be it if you want to be Trash Can Man or The Dark man himself you can get a union of negative souls to join a quest.
I dare you to try doing such and if and when you attain unity I can only use your efforts to show how
nothing good will become of an extreme fanatical war agenda against Dweezil Zappa and or the ZFT.

Your analogies are wrong again. Your worshipful ways are more like Trash than any suckup kissass I've ever heard of. Don't you remember what Trash said about 100 times Mr. Day of Negativity ZFT Ambassador of Cheerleaders?

My Life For You (ZFT)!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm 

fuck..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:32 pm 

"nothing good will become of an extreme fanatical war agenda against Dweezil Zappa and or the ZFT"

Prove this. Give evidence of this. If not, shut up. Your blather is off base. People want to know where something they paid for is. Maybe you go around buying stuff and telling the salespeople "I don't know when I'll get my merchandise and really don't care, but I'll praise you until I do." They've handled it badly. Period. That's not some fanatical pogrom against the ZFT, it's reality. A little more communication from Dweezil would have gone a long way. "They aren't going to be ready for awhile because of my quality standards" or "We're still working on these." Twice a month. How hard is that?

You know what I think, and it's probably just my opinion? They need somebody to fill in for Dweezil when he's touring. But there's probably trust and money issues there. But it seems to me it's all on him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 pm 

A perfectly reasonable and straightforward Cal. This could take some getting used to.

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:19 pm 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Your analogies are wrong again. Your worshipful ways are more like Trash than any suckup kissass I've ever heard of. Don't you remember what Trash said about 100 times Mr. Day of Negativity ZFT Ambassador of Cheerleaders?

My Life For You (ZFT)!

Trashmonger?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 pm 

I don't think that tone will get us the downloads any faster. In fact, I'd be concerned that DZ's reaction may eventually change to "well, if that's how they're going to be about it, there won't be ANY fucking downloads! They can just suck on their jizz filled party hats and lick their yellow snow cones for all I care!"

It's OK to politely ask for what you're entitled to from time to time. That's what I've done. But please don't let your understandable frustration jeopardize MY FUCKING download!