Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
I know there are much more Knowlegable Fans than I on this site, I want to know if anyone can name the actually song titles for the guitar solos on Guitar? For example I was listening to it on Saturday as I was driving and I realized that a song on disc one was the guitar solo from Drowning Witch, I also believe System of edges is the guitar solo from Inca Roads. If anyone can help I would appreciate it, thanks.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13892
Location: From some place in this area...
Click here for a complete list...

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Guitar.html

Track two, Which One Is It, is guitar heaven...

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Click here for a complete list...

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Guitar.html

Track two, Which One Is It, is guitar heaven...



Awesome Genes, how about the shut up series and Transfusion?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7106
Location: exile
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Click here for a complete list...
http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Guitar.html
Plook wrote:
Awesome Genes, how about the shut up series and Transfusion?
you didn't already know of the donlope-site?
and, now that you have the link, you can't figure out how to find "the shut up series" and "transfusion" for yourself?
you really are full of crap, plook...

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Click here for a complete list...
http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Guitar.html
Plook wrote:
Awesome Genes, how about the shut up series and Transfusion?
you didn't already know of the donlope-site?
and, now that you have the link, you can't figure out how to find "the shut up series" and "transfusion" for yourself?
you really are full of crap, plook...



Actually I am super busy and only had a chance to click and look at the immediate list, which is wonderful, now that you have informed me that the site contians the other information, I know. Sorry if I can't keep up but I am presently being bombarded on the work and home front, as well as trying to get a super good job with a company in Europe and I barely have time to glance at the site and hit my favorite subjects. Hopefully things will settle down later in the week, sorry for if I caused you any grief.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6983
Location: South wales
No what you do is Lie on Line which is a pointless stupid easiest thing on the Planet.
Waste sometime replying,because you could not and will not convince One single person who tells the true :smoke:

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
I just took the time to check that site out, all I can say is wow, what resource.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: iink
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7106
Location: exile
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Click here for a complete list... http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Guitar.html
Plook wrote:
Awesome Genes, how about the shut up series and Transfusion?
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
you didn't already know of the donlope-site?
and, now that you have the link, you can't figure out how to find "the shut up series" and "transfusion" for yourself?
you really are full of crap, plook...
Plook wrote:
Actually I am super busy and only had a chance to click and look at the immediate list, which is wonderful, now that you have informed me that the site contians the other information, I know. Sorry if I can't keep up but I am presently being bombarded on the work and home front, as well as trying to get a super good job with a company in Europe and I barely have time to glance at the site and hit my favorite subjects. Hopefully things will settle down later in the week, sorry for if I caused you any grief.
that's the best you could do?
whatever, dude...
Plook wrote:
I just took the time to check that site out, all I can say is wow, what resource.
yeah... wow. :roll:

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13892
Location: From some place in this area...
I guess some of you people need to get laid or do anything else of your particular interest... Gee...

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7106
Location: exile
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
I guess some of you people need to get laid or do anything else of your particular interest... Gee...
that was one of your funniest post ever, mr. green genes (without intention, as usual) :mrgreen:

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13892
Location: From some place in this area...
Such a waste of ATP...

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: iink
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
[that's the best you could do?
whatever, dude
yeah... wow. :roll:



Really Lumpy...I would expect that kind of statement from Debbie Downer, but I have a lot of respect for you even though you tend to try and bully me, I've found that most of the time you tend to be interesting and fun about it. This just doesn't meet your standards in my humble opinion.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6983
Location: South wales
Plook you 60 odd years of age and your on about being Bullied on line.
Reminds me of when i ask my father how old Status Quo band members was in the late 80s ,he replied old enuff too know better :)

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
cleon wrote:
Plook you 60 odd years of age and your on about being Bullied on line.
Reminds me of when i ask my father how old Status Quo band members was in the late 80s ,he replied old enuff too know better :)



So what gives you the idea I'm 60 years old, not that there is anything wrong with it?

As to the concept of on-line bullying, I'm not sure what you would call it when someone questions your truthfulness or nit picks at things you have said, but that is either ignorance due to their lack of experience or it's is a purposeful attempt to challange someone veracity. I have thick skin and I am used to the tongue in check stuff, but for some unknown reason some have benn trying to get personnel for what ever reason and that's ok I can handle myself.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 am
Posts: 465
Location: San Jose...not Reseda, CA
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
I guess some of you people need to get laid or do anything else of your particular interest... Gee...


I think this post nails it Plook.

_________________
Music > Everything
CLETUS must now, regretfully, dispose of the ones who refuse to alter their unmusical ways.
http://www.vulturesawait.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6983
Location: South wales
Plook wrote:
cleon wrote:
Plook you 60 odd years of age and your on about being Bullied on line.
Reminds me of when i ask my father how old Status Quo band members was in the late 80s ,he replied old enuff too know better :)



So what gives you the idea I'm 60 years old, not that there is anything wrong with it?

As to the concept of on-line bullying, I'm not sure what you would call it when someone questions your truthfulness or nit picks at things you have said, but that is either ignorance due to their lack of experience or it's is a purposeful attempt to challange someone veracity. I have thick skin and I am used to the tongue in check stuff, but for some unknown reason some have benn trying to get personnel for what ever reason and that's ok I can handle myself.

:smoke:
I don't know why you waste your time talking long post SHIT :smoke:
i don't care about your fuck Stupid lies :smoke: :mrgreen: :wink:

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FZ Guitar solos
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
Cletus wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
I guess some of you people need to get laid or do anything else of your particular interest... Gee...


I think this post nails it Plook.



Thanks Clet, we need to hook up for a beer... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: plook
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7106
Location: exile
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
[that's the best you could do?
whatever, dude
yeah... wow. :roll:
Plook wrote:
Really Lumpy...I would expect that kind of statement from Debbie Downer, but I have a lot of respect for you even though you tend to try and bully me, I've found that most of the time you tend to be interesting and fun about it. This just doesn't meet your standards in my humble opinion.

:smoke:
ok, dude. point taken.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group