Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3692
Location: Vancouver, BC
February 10
Montreal, QC
Corona Theatre


1 Zomby Woof
2 Hungry Freaks, Daddy!
3 Teenage Prostitute
4 Dirty Love
5 Echidna's Arf
6 Penguin In Bondage - SEGUE
7 Pygmy Twylyte - GO STRAIGHT TO SCHEILA solo
8 I'm So Cute - SEGUE
9 Baby Snakes - SEGUE
10 Tryin' To Grow A Chin
11 What's New In Baltimore?

Intermission

12 Montana - SEGUE
13 Let's Make The Water Turn Black
14 Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
15 Harder Than Your Husband - SEGUE
16 Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station - SEGUE
17 Ride My Face To Chicago
18 Moggio
19 The Evil Prince
20 Debra Kadabra - SEGUE
21 Who Are The Brain Police?
22 Outside Now
23 Packard Goose

Encore

24 Muffin Man
25 Cosmik Debris - Dance party
26 Strictly Genteel

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2457
Disco Boy wrote:

STFU, moron.


You big bully!

I'll shut the fuck up when you do.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Disco Boy wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Dunna ehere you are getting your setlist info but I'm So Cute was on the setlist but NOT played. Chris Norton was having trouble with his voice and ISC it was decided during soundcheck that ISC would be dropped.


I get their setlists from dweezilzappaworld.com.


It is no good style to copy & paste something without telling the source. And btw, what sense does it make to copy & paste this content when it would be enough to just tell that dweezilzappaworld.com has the setlists by posting the link? And I guess most people here anyway know that Dweezil's site has the setlists. You remind me of Trendmonger a lot. He also was such poster of useless redundant information. A polluter of space and waster of other people's time. You probably are an automatic text robot, that produces posts (spam) with redundant content all over the place, just like Trendmonger did.

Th.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

STFU, moron.


You big bully!

I'll shut the fuck up when you do.



LMFAO... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Dunna ehere you are getting your setlist info but I'm So Cute was on the setlist but NOT played. Chris Norton was having trouble with his voice and ISC it was decided during soundcheck that ISC would be dropped.


I get their setlists from dweezilzappaworld.com.


It is no good style to copy & paste something without telling the source. And btw, what sense does it make to copy & paste this content when it would be enough to just tell that dweezilzappaworld.com has the setlists by posting the link? And I guess most people here anyway know that Dweezil's site has the setlists. You remind me of Trendmonger a lot. He also was such poster of useless redundant information. A polluter of space and waster of other people's time. You probably are an automatic text robot, that produces posts (spam) with redundant content all over the place, just like Trendmonger did.

Th.



This is the one thing Bully Boy does that is worth a dam, like they say...a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3692
Location: Vancouver, BC
downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

STFU, moron.


You big bully!

I'll shut the fuck up when you do.


Then that means never.

Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I get their setlists from dweezilzappaworld.com.


It is no good style to copy & paste something without telling the source. And btw, what sense does it make to copy & paste this content when it would be enough to just tell that dweezilzappaworld.com has the setlists by posting the link? And I guess most people here anyway know that Dweezil's site has the setlists. You remind me of Trendmonger a lot. He also was such poster of useless redundant information. A polluter of space and waster of other people's time. You probably are an automatic text robot, that produces posts (spam) with redundant content all over the place, just like Trendmonger did.

Th.


How do you know that I haven't already given the source for these setlists? I've been creating and adding to these threads for YEARS.

And I could give two shits about what you think of me. So posting your opinion about that is redundancy itself, isn't it?

Now go back to school and learn the difference between Socialism and a Mixed Economy, genius. :roll:

tweedle-dee wrote:
This is the one thing Bully Boy does that is worth a dam, like they say...a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while... :mrgreen:


The fuck? I've educated your spineless-weaselly-redundant-assholic-self (especially regarding economics and the state of your own country) for MONTHS. But then again, this is coming from someone who can't take responsibility for his actions, especially when throwing baseless accusations at me that claim I've stated, "half-truths" & "out-right lies" but yet can't back it up to save your life.

Holy fucking shit, you're pathetic. :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Disco Boy wrote:
… Now go back to school and learn the difference between Socialism and a Mixed Economy, genius. …

Learn the difference between school and reality.

Th.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
Disco Boy wrote:
Holy fucking shit, you're pathetic. :roll:


When it comes too bullies...that train ain't never late... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3692
Location: Vancouver, BC
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
… Now go back to school and learn the difference between Socialism and a Mixed Economy, genius. …

Learn the difference between school and reality.

Th.


You STILL haven't learned the difference between Socialism and a Mixed Economy? No surprise there...

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Holy fucking shit, you're pathetic. :roll:


When it comes too bullies...that train ain't never late... :smoke:


When it comes to spineless idiots who can't back up erroneous claims to save their lives, not only is that train ain't never late but it always crashes into other trains at the same station...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Not one fucking DZpZ set list on this page! WTF's up with that? :x

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Not one fucking DZpZ set list on this page! WTF's up with that? :x



Ask Bully Boy, maybe he is going to take his toys and go home...LOL... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 2278
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
… Now go back to school and learn the difference between Socialism and a Mixed Economy, genius. …

Learn the difference between school and reality.

Th.

:)


Last edited by KUIII on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2457
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Not one fucking DZpZ set list on this page! WTF's up with that?

Here you go.....




Feb 30
Phactoid, NR
Imitation Theatre



1. Help, I'm A Rock
2.It Can't Happen Here
3. Plastic People (in 6/4)
4. Noodles
5. Peaches
6.Are You Hung Up?/Miss Pinky
7.Flower Punk/Hey Joe
8.Nanook Rubs It -
9. Yellow Snow
10. DZ Guitar Solo while standing on his head
11. DZ jumps through a hoop of fire while playing Black Napkins
12. RDNZL (solo while escaping from a straight jacket)
13 Cocaine Decisions
14.The Way I See It Barry (featuring Steve Vai)
15. Sexually Aroused Gas Mask Coda Prelude
16. Get A Little
17. I Have Been In You (DZ vocals)
18. Punky's Whips/Drum solo with spinning kit and live tigers
19. Caravan with a drum sola
20. Stage announcement "Free Downloads"
21. Whatever Happened To All The Fun In The World
22. Zomby Hum
23. Dinah Moe Woof
24. If We'd All Been Living In California (in the key of c# played in 11/8 time)
25. Watermelon In Easter Hay (played in 4/4 with only one chord)
26.Montana/Down In De Dew (bass and keyboards only)/Zoot Allures (drums only)/Dog Breath
27. Little Swifty Jr
28. Prelude To King Kong
29. Bogus Pomp
30. More Bogus Pomp
31. The Actual Song Bogus Pomp
32. Evelyn, A Modified Dog
33. Inca Roads (guitar solo from Foghat Live inserted using xenochrony)
34. Jump (with David Lee Roth)
35. Crowd Noise


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 2278
downer mydnyte wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Not one fucking DZpZ set list on this page! WTF's up with that?

Here you go.....




Feb 30
Phactoid, NR
Imitation Theatre



1. Help, I'm A Rock
2.It Can't Happen Here
3. Plastic People (in 6/4)
4. Noodles
5. Peaches
6.Are You Hung Up?/Miss Pinky
7.Flower Punk/Hey Joe
8.Nanook Rubs It -
9. Yellow Snow
10. DZ Guitar Solo while standing on his head
11. DZ jumps through a hoop of fire while playing Black Napkins
12. RDNZL (solo while escaping from a straight jacket)
13 Cocaine Decisions
14.The Way I See It Barry (featuring Steve Vai)
15. Sexually Aroused Gas Mask Coda Prelude
16. Get A Little
17. I Have Been In You (DZ vocals)
18. Punky's Whips/Drum solo with spinning kit and live tigers
19. Caravan with a drum sola
20. Stage announcement "Free Downloads"
21. Whatever Happened To All The Fun In The World
22. Zomby Hum
23. Dinah Moe Woof
24. If We'd All Been Living In California (in the key of c# played in 11/8 time)
25. Watermelon In Easter Hay (played in 4/4 with only one chord)
26.Montana/Down In De Dew (bass and keyboards only)/Zoot Allures (drums only)/Dog Breath
27. Little Swifty Jr
28. Prelude To King Kong
29. Bogus Pomp
30. More Bogus Pomp
31. The Actual Song Bogus Pomp
32. Evelyn, A Modified Dog
33. Inca Roads (guitar solo from Foghat Live inserted using xenochrony)
34. Jump (with David Lee Roth)
35. Crowd Noise

Oh, you just got that off of Dweezil Zappa World, Bigshot!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Now that's a set list DM! Although I like to watch Caravan with a cream soda,everything else suits me fine.Didn't Vai get out of a straight jacket while Kennealy played "stunt guitar" or visa-versa. :mrgreen:

Thanx! :wink:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
LMFAO... :mrgreen: ...spit coffee everywhere when I read #20... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:35 am
Posts: 2378
Location: Ipswich UK
Why all the hate?

Personally, it's interesting to come into this thread and see the set lists and the variations ( if any ) therein. I don't frequent Dweezil's website, so having them in here does is handy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15112
PappaWas1975 wrote:
Why all the hate?

Personally, it's interesting to come into this thread and see the set lists and the variations ( if any ) therein. I don't frequent Dweezil's website, so having them in here does is handy.


It's spillover hate from other threads.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3692
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dee wrote:
Ask Bully Boy, maybe he is going to take his toys and go home...LOL... :mrgreen:


Says one of the many posters not contributing ZPZ setlists to this thread...

Image

:roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
PappaWas1975 wrote:
Why all the hate?

Personally, it's interesting to come into this thread and see the set lists and the variations ( if any ) therein. I don't frequent Dweezil's website, so having them in here does is handy.

I like it for the same reasons Pappy.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:33 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
The Providence date got cancelled due to a blizzard.
Got a new date of Sept 3rd. I would have liked to see the set-list they have been doing latley. Who knows what the set will consist of in Sept?

_________________
ImageImage
I aint gonna squash it, and you don't need to wash it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
NicHoLai wrote:
The Providence date got cancelled due to a blizzard.
Got a new date of Sept 3rd. I would have liked to see the set-list they have been doing latley. Who knows what the set will consist of in Sept?

On DZW Gary (Trendmonger) is hinting at another FOH release of this basic setlist and DZpZ show,as it is now.Better than no show at all,I guess.Bummer your show got snowed.KUIII and I got snowed in after the show a few tours back.That's the way you do it.See the show,then let it snow,let it snow,let it snow! :wink: :lol:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 21459
Location: Somewhere in time
PappaWas1975 wrote:
Why all the hate?

Personally, it's interesting to come into this thread and see the set lists and the variations ( if any ) therein. I don't frequent Dweezil's website, so having them in here does is handy.



No hate, were like a Family over here, sometimes there's conflict, you work thru it and move on... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:33 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
NicHoLai wrote:
The Providence date got cancelled due to a blizzard.
Got a new date of Sept 3rd. I would have liked to see the set-list they have been doing latley. Who knows what the set will consist of in Sept?

On DZW Gary (Trendmonger) is hinting at another FOH release of this basic setlist and DZpZ show,as it is now.Better than no show at all,I guess.Bummer your show got snowed.KUIII and I got snowed in after the show a few tours back.That's the way you do it.See the show,then let it snow,let it snow,let it snow! :wink: :lol:


I wish thats what happened. It was a legit blizzard.

There was no way this show was happening, the govener closed all major roads in the state. They didn't open till 4:00pm; the show was at 8:00.

This makes me think they will be touring in Sept.

_________________
ImageImage
I aint gonna squash it, and you don't need to wash it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
NicHoLai wrote:
This makes me think they will be touring in Sept.

Yep,but the west coast I hope! :wink:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group