Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 62  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Happy B-Day Bob Dylan !

Image

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Happy B-Day Tommy Chong !

Image

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13644
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Is he still in jail?

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Is he still in jail?



Chong served his sentence at the Taft Correctional Institution from October 8, 2003 to July 7, 2004

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:20 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8051
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Trip wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Is he still in jail?



Chong served his sentence at the Taft Correctional Institution from October 8, 2003 to July 7, 2004


Didn't he take the rap for his son? or am I making that up, I think I read it somewhere.......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4121
Location: Orange County Ca.
Were you stoned?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: Huntingdon, TN
coevad wrote:
Were you stoned?


I am, and your new avatar keeps hypnotizing me. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure if it's the stoned thing, or the fact that I like titties. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4121
Location: Orange County Ca.
Titties good.

Hey! Pete Griffin(former ZPZ alumni) had a birthday yesterday!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:16 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8051
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Like most alumni Pete's birthday has a cosmic copyright and rider.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19494
Location: Somewhere in time
The Daughter Plook the Elder celebrated her 31st birthday yesterday...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4121
Location: Orange County Ca.
Plook wrote:
The Daughter Plook the Elder celebrated her 31st birthday yesterday...

8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Trip wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Is he still in jail?



Chong served his sentence at the Taft Correctional Institution from October 8, 2003 to July 7, 2004


Didn't he take the rap for his son? or am I making that up, I think I read it somewhere.......


Look here. :arrow: http://old.post-gazette.com/localnews/2 ... 0912p5.asp

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: Huntingdon, TN
coevad wrote:
Plook wrote:
The Daughter Plook the Elder celebrated her 31st birthday yesterday...

8)


+1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4752
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Philostopher wrote:
coevad wrote:
Plook wrote:
The Daughter Plook the Elder celebrated her 31st birthday yesterday...

8)


+1


Did she have a proper party with jelly?

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19494
Location: Somewhere in time
Not really and I'm not sure about what the jelly is for (must be a Ivory Tower thing...lol) I paid for her to get a Zen Massage that she really liked.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 pm
Posts: 1381
Location: south midlands, UK
Plook wrote:
... Zen Massage that she really liked.

Would that be a true zen massage?

_________________
and I know, I think
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19494
Location: Somewhere in time
deuce wrote:
Plook wrote:
... Zen Massage that she really liked.

Would that be a true zen massage?



She seemed to think so, perception is everything!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1309
Location: Huntingdon, TN
According to the board index, Happy Birthday to forum member Bobby!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4752
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Plook wrote:
Not really and I'm not sure about what the jelly is for (must be a Ivory Tower thing...lol) I paid for her to get a Zen Massage that she really liked.


I believe the Americans call it Jell-o. Vital for all parties, along with stupid hats, birthday cake with candles, useless conjurer and pass the parcel.
I'm sure the Zen Massage was more pleasurable tho'. :wink:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19494
Location: Somewhere in time
Caputh wrote:
Plook wrote:
Not really and I'm not sure about what the jelly is for (must be a Ivory Tower thing...lol) I paid for her to get a Zen Massage that she really liked.


I believe the Americans call it Jell-o. Vital for all parties, along with stupid hats, birthday cake with candles, useless conjurer and pass the parcel.
I'm sure the Zen Massage was more pleasurable tho'. :wink:



She's still talking about it, I may have to go give it a go... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Happy B-Day Ron Wood !

Image

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Happy B-Day Charlie Watts !

Image

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Happy B-Day Steve Vai !

Image

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 9830
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Happy B-Day Les Paul ! (June 9, 1915 – August 12, 2009)

Image

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 pm
Posts: 618
Location: ger-money
Image
Donald Duck, 80 years old today.

_________________
god, what a cheap bubble machine!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 62  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group