Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:43 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
What is a brain fart?

When you forget something that should be easy to remember, like the name of your best friends girlfriend...example..

I saw my friend Steve yesterday at the Mall and he was with his girlfriend...oh...ah...umm,whats her name...dam I'm having a brain fart...long silence...oh ya Suzy...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:44 pm 

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm 

Or when it comes back to you two hours later, when your brain farts it out at you too late to do anyone any good.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 am 

Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
What is a brain fart?

When you forget something that should be easy to remember, like the name of your best friends girlfriend...example..

I saw my friend Steve yesterday at the Mall and he was with his girlfriend...oh...ah...umm,whats her name...dam I'm having a brain fart...long silence...oh ya Suzy...

:smoke:

Ahhh a familiar tale
Last century, last centuries wife and I where leaving a party at which shall we say I had attained a rather higher than usual plane, and I decided to bid every member of the party fairwell by name. We were all very good friends and all was well until I reached my best friends wife (who hated me because as best friends we spent a lot of time together of which she was quite jealous) and, you guessed it goodbye Mark good bye umm, ahh what umm whoo...If looks could kill, I was a dead man walking, my lapse (brain fart) proved to be hilarious to all those gathered, but Lesley did not see the funny side at all and thought I was faking it just to embarrass her in front of the crowd....She never ever spoke to me again, and of course unsuccessfully attempted to put an end to my 35 year friendship with Mark :oops: They divorced a couple of years later, as did I/we five or so years after them...and we all lived happily ever after....