Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
Gail, what is your day like?

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:06 pm
Posts: 1992
Location: Canada
Gail i know you are very busy but whats going on?

_________________
'N then I might just Jump back on An' ride Like a cowboy Into the dawn to Montana


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:15 am
Posts: 1321
Location: Croatia, Europe
gail do you read our question and why not? :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
Flea wrote:
gail do you read our question and why not? :mrgreen:


I can answer that. :cry:

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
Can you really not call the new release "CWRATJ"?

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 10497
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Gail why are you ignoring calvin2hikers ?

_________________
I'm not Antisocial,Society is Anti me !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
She loathes me.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18925
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
calvin2hikers wrote:
She loathes me.

At least she knows you!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
What the hell is a barrow? Or a gilt?

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 4716
She does not Loath you. She could have a crush on you ya big galoot and is just too shy to chime in. :|

She never said she thinks you are creepy and sleep in a phone booth at least.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
So, what's new? Got any fave TV shows? Any good books?

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
I gave up hope.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18925
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
calvin2hikers wrote:
I gave up hope.
Hope is like a lighthouse keeper's beam
Hope the master cobbler of our dreams
For Hope believes in desert streams
The mightiest of stars
The microcosm in a jar
Vast or small they all revolve on Hope


Hope the guardian angel of the dove
Hope a gift of guidance from above
For Hope is the heart in mother's love
No plans could be conceived
No ships could fare the seas
For there would be no courage were it not for Hope


Now the path before us lies before our very eyes
Don't you see
And it leads up to the gateway
Lead me through
Don't you see
Then come and take my hand
Raise up your head
And dry your eyes
For up ahead I see
Woh woh yeah
A ray of peace
A-shining on me


So let us feel Hope
And feel the sunrise in our minds
To give Hope is to enlighten all mankind
Ah but lose Hope and life seems black as blind
When faith gives way to fear
When motivation disappears
All is lost if one abandons Hope
All is lost
If one abandons Hope

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6098
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Gail, Why are you not responding to Cal's daily question?

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
just plain doug wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
I gave up hope.
Hope is like a lighthouse keeper's beam
Hope the master cobbler of our dreams
For Hope believes in desert streams
The mightiest of stars
The microcosm in a jar
Vast or small they all revolve on Hope


Hope the guardian angel of the dove
Hope a gift of guidance from above
For Hope is the heart in mother's love
No plans could be conceived
No ships could fare the seas
For there would be no courage were it not for Hope


Now the path before us lies before our very eyes
Don't you see
And it leads up to the gateway
Lead me through
Don't you see
Then come and take my hand
Raise up your head
And dry your eyes
For up ahead I see
Woh woh yeah
A ray of peace
A-shining on me


So let us feel Hope
And feel the sunrise in our minds
To give Hope is to enlighten all mankind
Ah but lose Hope and life seems black as blind
When faith gives way to fear
When motivation disappears
All is lost if one abandons Hope
All is lost
If one abandons Hope


I guess all is lost then.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20719
Location: Somewhere in time
Slap!Slap!...pull yourself together man and go out and win this one for the Gipper!

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Gail,how doe's the Ryko court decision effect any more releases? Are you gonna appeal? Can you lay it out for us as to who owns what? Who can release what songs and so on? Please! We believe you more than the suits! Either way good luck with all your endeavers.We love all things Zappa.Salud & peace to you and yours.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7021
Location: exile
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Gail,how doe's the Ryko court decision effect any more releases? Are you gonna appeal? Can you lay it out for us as to who owns what? Who can release what songs and so on? Please! We believe you more than the suits! Either way good luck with all your endeavers.We love all things Zappa.Salud & peace to you and yours.
I agree with kapt kiirk and I would like to ask the same questions he did. 8)

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:37 am
Posts: 513
"Gail, how long must you suffer "The Monkies At Ma Maison?"-----(us!)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group