The resurrection of the deceased
Automotons gather all the pieces
So the world may be increased
In simulation jubilation
For the builders
Of the body of the beast

Post subject: Re: Best Lyrics Ever?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:31 am 

^^^ Sorry for my stupidity, but who is the source of those lyrics?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 am 

I know Axl is a douche, but listen to this one on the headphones when you're going through a divorce.

"Better"

No one ever told me when
I was alone
They just thought I'd know better, better

No one ever told me when
I was alone

The hardest part
This troubled heart
Has never yet been through now

Was heal the scars
That got their start
Inside someone like you now

For had I known
Or I'd been shown
Back when how long it'd take me

To break the charms
That brought me harm
And all but would erase me

I never would
Or thought I could
No matter what you'd pay me

Replay the part
You stole my heart
I should have known you're crazy

If all I knew
Was that with you
I'd want someone to save me

It'd be enough
But just my luck
I fell in love and maybe

All that I wanted was

Now I know you better
You know I know better
Now I know you better

So bittersweet
This tragedy
Won't ask for absolution

This melody
Inside of me
Still searches for solution

A twist of faith
A change of heart
Cures my infatuation

A broken heart
Provides the spark
For my determination

No one ever told me when
I was alone

No one ever told me when
I was alone

All that I wanted was

Now I know you better
You know I know better
Now I know you better

I never wanted you to be so full of anger (anger)
I never wanted you to be somebody else
I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves
I only wanted you to see things for yourself

All that I wanted was

Now I know you better
Now we all know better
All that I wanted was

Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na
(cont, thru verse)

If I were you
I'd manage to
Avoid the invitation

Of promised love
That can't keep up
With your adoration

Just use your head
And in the end
You'll find your inspiration

To choose your steps
And won't regret
This kind of aggravation

No one ever told me when
I was alone

No one ever told me when
I was alone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:26 am 

This thread turned serious.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:21 am 

Philostopher wrote:
^^^ Sorry for my stupidity, but who is the source of those lyrics?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:18 am 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall
97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall
96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall
94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall
93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall
92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall
91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall
90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall
89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall
88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall
87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall
86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 85 bottles of beer on the wall
85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 84 bottles of beer on the wall
84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 83 bottles of beer on the wall
83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 82 bottles of beer on the wall
82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall
81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 80 bottles of beer on the wall
80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 79 bottles of beer on the wall
79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall
78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 77 bottles of beer on the wall
77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 76 bottles of beer on the wall
76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 75 bottles of beer on the wall
75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on the wall
74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall
73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 72 bottles of beer on the wall
72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 71 bottles of beer on the wall
71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 70 bottles of beer on the wall
70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 69 bottles of beer on the wall
69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 68 bottles of beer on the wall
68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 67 bottles of beer on the wall
67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 66 bottles of beer on the wall
65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 64 bottles of beer on the wall
64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 63 bottles of beer on the wall
63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall
62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 61 bottles of beer on the wall
61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall
60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall
59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall
58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall
57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall
56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall
55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall
54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall
53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall
52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer, take 1 down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall
51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall
50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall
49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall
48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall
47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall
46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall
45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall
44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall
43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall
42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall
41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall
40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall
39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall
38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall
37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall
36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall
35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall
34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall
32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall
31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall
30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall
29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall
28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall
27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall
26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall
25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall
24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall
22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall
21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall
20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall
19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall
18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall
17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall
16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall
15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall
14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall
12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall
11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall
10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall
9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall
8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall
7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall
6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall
5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall
4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall
3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall
2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall
1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer; take 1 down, pass it around, 0 bottles of beer on the wall
0 bottles of beer on the wall, 0 bottles of beer, go to the store, buy some more, 99 bottles of beer on the wall

I'm the slime oozing out from your Excel spreadsheet...