Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: All things must past
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am
Posts: 19
Location: cologne-nrw-germany
... this said Mr. Georg Harrison from the beatles ...

i mean he is right - all this from our bodys must past, that means
a real good fire funeral is the best. Or you have problems in heaven.
But i have one question about this thing?
Why is Albert Einstein brain not burned? Nobody needs his brain,
its only in a glas with alcohol - maybe there is another piece in japan.
I think we have to burn his brain and his friend Mr. Kurt Goedel says it too.
achilles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am
Posts: 1179
They have his eyes (sleeping) in a jar somewhere too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14922
Well.....except, that's not what he said.

I'm going to listen to "Past The Dutchie" and "The Past (by Rush)"

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am
Posts: 19
Location: cologne-nrw-germany
Hi calvin,

what i mean is i make also some picture to from
me thats means me and my soul ... how it feels...

.. you need to rembember for this picture, because
there is a differnet for ... big ... people just like he
was - hope is ... - the 2000 wouldnt the end for us.
But no friend or something like - told us the are
telling us some nice other storys. Georg too - that why
he win the fight on .. 29-31.12.1999 but they give him
after that cancer.
achilles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14922
Achilles wrote:
Hi calvin,

what i mean is i make also some picture to from
me thats means me and my soul ... how it feels...

.. you need to rembember for this picture, because
there is a differnet for ... big ... people just like he
was - hope is ... - the 2000 wouldnt the end for us.
But no friend or something like - told us the are
telling us some nice other storys. Georg too - that why
he win the fight on .. 29-31.12.1999 but they give him
after that cancer.
achilles


Okay, got it.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18780
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
calvin2hikers wrote:
Achilles wrote:
Hi calvin,

what i mean is i make also some picture to from
me thats means me and my soul ... how it feels...

.. you need to rembember for this picture, because
there is a differnet for ... big ... people just like he
was - hope is ... - the 2000 wouldnt the end for us.
But no friend or something like - told us the are
telling us some nice other storys. Georg too - that why
he win the fight on .. 29-31.12.1999 but they give him
after that cancer.
achilles


Okay, got it.

You do?

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am
Posts: 19
Location: cologne-nrw-germany
... believe me sir madame or reader
i am not better than you -
a human

_________________
Aids is the crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 728
Location: Australia
just plain doug wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Achilles wrote:
Hi calvin,

what i mean is i make also some picture to from
me thats means me and my soul ... how it feels...

.. you need to rembember for this picture, because
there is a differnet for ... big ... people just like he
was - hope is ... - the 2000 wouldnt the end for us.
But no friend or something like - told us the are
telling us some nice other storys. Georg too - that why
he win the fight on .. 29-31.12.1999 but they give him
after that cancer.
achilles


Okay, got it.

You do?


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
laughter is the best medicine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am
Posts: 19
Location: cologne-nrw-germany
... it is not so easy because my mother thetis
is still the same ...
but i am working for humans not for gods.
achilles

_________________
Aids is the crime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14922
just plain doug wrote:
You do?



(No, but I thought that would be the end of it.)

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
Not a chance!

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: All things must past
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am
Posts: 19
Location: cologne-nrw-germany
.. come on boys and girls ...
when my name is not the truth -
they kill only for that in heaven ...........
achilles

_________________
Aids is the crime


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group