Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Frank's infidelity
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
She mentioned....that she....was working on a......book at one t...ime. That would.....be...a....good....read....

Is that your William Shatner impression?

Only problem is that his wording and accentuation is not as visual as mine was ... mine is like that because there is more that could be said/done in that line, but it is not necessary to do so.

As always ... there is a writer and then there is the copy! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

And, of course, we need to lock him up with a Harold Pinter play and lots of smokes ... that should get him thinking about something!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 am 

So fucking what?? So he fucked some groupies, big fucking deal!! He was a fucking man, a fucking person, a fucking human fucking being with certain fucking needs to fulfill.
He was fucking famous so he took fucking advantage and fucked his fucking brains out!
Who could fucking blame him? What was he supposed to do? hummm...?
bang the same boring cunt for 27 years? fuck that!
Now, GET FUCKED!! FUCK ME & FUCK YOU TOO!! :twisted: lol...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 am 

...and I am truly sorry to say, but I am afraid that beyond the genetic shit, one of the main environmental factors correlating to prostate cancer seems to be the sexual activity intensity (including masturbation) around a large time window from puberty to adult life... :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 am 

I thought it was "not enough ejaculation". With cancer I'm not taking any crap beyond tobacco anymore; it seems pretty much anything is carcinogenic except for tomatoes.

(checks Wikipedia)
Quote:
More frequent ejaculation also may decrease a man's risk of prostate cancer. One study showed that men who ejaculated 3-5 times a week at the age of 15-19 had a decreased rate of prostate cancer when they are old, though other studies have shown no benefit.[80][81] The results contradict those of previous studies, that suggested that having many sexual partners, or a high frequency of sexual activity, increases the risk of prostate cancer by up to 40 percent. A key difference may be that these earlier studies defined sexual activity as sexual intercourse, whereas this study focused on the number of ejaculations, whether or not intercourse was involved.[82] Another study completed in 2004 reported that "Most categories of ejaculation frequency were unrelated to risk of prostate cancer. However, high ejaculation frequency was related to decreased risk of total prostate cancer." The report abstract concluded, "Our results suggest that ejaculation frequency is not related to increased risk of prostate cancer."[83]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 am 

BBP wrote:
I thought it was "not enough ejaculation". With cancer I'm not taking any crap beyond tobacco anymore; it seems pretty much anything is carcinogenic except for tomatoes.

(checks Wikipedia)
Quote:
More frequent ejaculation also may decrease a man's risk of prostate cancer. One study showed that men who ejaculated 3-5 times a week at the age of 15-19 had a decreased rate of prostate cancer when they are old, though other studies have shown no benefit.[80][81] The results contradict those of previous studies, that suggested that having many sexual partners, or a high frequency of sexual activity, increases the risk of prostate cancer by up to 40 percent. A key difference may be that these earlier studies defined sexual activity as sexual intercourse, whereas this study focused on the number of ejaculations, whether or not intercourse was involved.[82] Another study completed in 2004 reported that "Most categories of ejaculation frequency were unrelated to risk of prostate cancer. However, high ejaculation frequency was related to decreased risk of total prostate cancer." The report abstract concluded, "Our results suggest that ejaculation frequency is not related to increased risk of prostate cancer."[83]

I'm covered... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 am 

Yep, results can be apparently contradictory, but I think it deals with the upper end of the spectrum, i.e. above average sexual activity. Fact is cancer is a complex disease but looking at Frank's model:

FZ=chain smoking + evident high appreciation of sex + excess of work and responsibilities + poor nutrition + poor sleeping habits + poor exercising habits + that mystery gene epimutation

...things tend to make sense. Although I don't discard the CIA could have targeted him altogether... Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Yep, results can be apparently contradictory, but I think it deals with the upper end of the spectrum, i.e. above average sexual activity. Fact is cancer is a complex disease but looking at Frank's model:

FZ=chain smoking + evident high appreciation of sex + excess of work and responsibilities + poor nutrition + poor sleeping habits + poor exercising habits + that mystery gene epimutation

...things tend to make sense. Although I don't discard the CIA could have targeted him altogether... Image

I heard a thing not to long ago that eating overcooked Hot Dogs to often increased a mans risk for prostate cancer, I immediately thought of Frank and his habit of eating burnt weenie sandwiches... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 pm 

To offset the effects of the burnt weenie sandwich on the prostate, drink (your own) urine.

warning may cause bad breath and a marked decrease in friendship levels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:36 pm 

I'm not kidding!

:smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 pm 

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3 ... ancer.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 pm 

Plook wrote:
I heard a thing not to long ago that eating overcooked Hot Dogs to often increased a mans risk for prostate cancer, I immediately thought of Frank and his habit of eating burnt weenie sandwiches... :smoke:

Actually, I believe I've read that eating burned food in general can be a cancer risk.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 pm 

Very true, don't over do the Barbecue.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm 

Cajun?

:smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm 

Don't burn dem ribs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 pm 

I guess cremation would be taking it a bit far... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm 

Propane decisions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 pm 

"Stop burnin' those beans!" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 am 

That charcoal's gonna get ya!

Plook's not kidding.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 am 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

You forgot the mercury balls that he was rolling around in the dust of his childhood bedroom... Oh, and I should tell my wife about the benefits of frequent ejaculations :mrgreen:

Food in general is carcinogenic!

Did you hear about the engraved cup that he brought along on some tours - "Fucked by Frank Zappa". A Norwegian actress is named as one owner of the cup...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:28 am 

Not only the murcury but also the radium pellets up the nose as a kid.

He was a very special man hence the rumoured cup.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:25 am 

Some recent researches seem to show that amongst other stuff, Bisphenol A might increase the risks of prostate cancer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 am 

dove_grey wrote:
"Stop burnin' those beans!" :mrgreen:

Tom's Rant on Starbucks Coffee
THE SECRET ABOUT STARBUCKS BEANS

A friend of mine wanted to get some coffee and suggested a nearby Starbucks but my other friend said, "I don't go to Starbucks because my brother-in-law told me their secret. They just use 'green' beans and burn them to hide the fact that they're cheap beans."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 am 

The first time I read Frank's book I thought, "Oh God, no wonder he died of cancer, I shouldn't be surprised."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:49 am 

sabrinaIII wrote:
The first time I read Frank's book I thought, "Oh God, no wonder he died of cancer, I shouldn't be surprised."
Yep, same here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm 

Did I misread or did I read that Frank Zappa had cancer for 10 years before realizing, and being treated? How can this be?

Is cancer a punishment for infidelity? Frank's music was profound, he made social political statements about the establishment, and authoritarianism, so why, why why, is life ended? When do the merits and credits of an individual exceed our failings?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next