Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: Frank's infidelity
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:
We are gathered here to talk about Frank fucking infidels. If you want to talk NASCAR or jack-off dagos from NYC, start a new thread. I have spoken.

I'm with da Pope. I hate watchin' cars go round in circles. I feel like they are wasting my time.
Hemi, hemi hey, baby don't you want a man like me? :P

Got Frank? 8)

So you also believe FZ was a muslim that fucked Christians...OMG that just makes me LMFAO... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 pm 

Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:
We are gathered here to talk about Frank fucking infidels. If you want to talk NASCAR or jack-off dagos from NYC, start a new thread. I have spoken.

I'm with da Pope. I hate watchin' cars go round in circles. I feel like they are wasting my time.
Hemi, hemi hey, baby don't you want a man like me? :P

Got Frank? 8)

So you also believe FZ was a muslim that fucked Christians...OMG that just makes me LMFAO... :mrgreen:

Ya, that's me. :mrgreen: It's only the NASCAR, I was referring to. :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 am 

Yeah it is kind of disappointing. Frank is such a hero to me, a guy who I have so much respect and admiration for. Maybe it was something he was very open about to Gail.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:15 pm 

tupong wrote:
Quote:
One thing about Frank.You don't hear of anyone claiming to be his illegitimate kid,when every cockstar at that time had oodles of claims filed against them.I guess Frank was composing,attending to biz,and didn't have that much time for recreational fun.Last time he took a vacation he came back with NMB.Just sayin... :wink:

The illegitamate kid is one worth thinking about . If Frank was a promiscous as everyone thinks, there could be a good chance theres long haired big nosed guitar playing dudes/dudettes with an unexplainable urge to make freaky music, all over the world just waiting for to be united together. Imagine what a tribute band they could make .

I have heard more than once that the kid from Mr. Free and Satellite Freakout! is Frank's kid. Sort of looks like him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16