Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:00 pm 

Plook wrote:
I'm sorry but we have a lot of pieces here that don't look good and he is twice convicted...so that is a given, but to say that speculation into the possibilty of some passed bad act is by no means out of line considerring things said by Gail. If someone you know is a two time convicted burgler and your house gets burglerized and someone saw that person near your house who would be your number one suspect?

:smoke:

Thank you, Nancy Grace.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 pm 

Plook, your speculation is way out of line. Just because he did something that upset Gail and at some time he's been charged as a sex offender, does not imply in any reasonable mathematical sense that the two can be put together. It could have been any number of things including perhaps the money claim of the original Mothers against FZ or something nasty Roy might have said to the press or whatever. There are all kinds of things people do to upset each other, it's a hell of a stretch to say that Gail was upset with Roy (very vague) and Roy's a sex offender, therefore the upset probably involved him doing something nasty to one of her kids.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:18 pm 

polydigm wrote:
Plook, your speculation is way out of line. Just because he did something that upset Gail and at some time he's been charged as a sex offender, does not imply in any reasonable mathematical sense that the two can be put together. It could have been any number of things including perhaps the money claim of the original Mothers against FZ or something nasty Roy might have said to the press or whatever. There are all kinds of things people do to upset each other, it's a hell of a stretch to say that Gail was upset with Roy (very vague) and Roy's a sex offender, therefore the upset probably involved him doing something nasty to one of her kids.

Gail wrote in the forum:

"Roy has his nerve complaining about FZ in interviews now and if I catch another example I will officially go on record for what he has never taken responsibility for and remind him that we did not report him to the police all those years ago. FAYPWAPIYH!"

So she would call the police because he complained about money or something he said to the press?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 pm 

I'm guessing that "FAYPWAPIYH" is an acronym for "fuck all you people with a pen in your hand".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:44 am 

KillUgly wrote:
Thanks for that link. Most of it was new to me. I can see how a state sponsor wouldn't like that scene but in general it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Also, no Roy that I can see.

It's not the Roy you should look at in that scene, it's the little toddler with blonde hair you can see at the start of that scene.
Oh, and it was 1971.
And Zappa was no hippie. Just like wearing black doesn't mean you're a goth.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 am 

Yes, I know that little Moon is crawling around in that scene and we all know the Zappa household was unconventional. Are you saying that this was an example of Frank being a negligent or even abusive parent? I don't. It does bother me a bit to see the two groupie babysitters blowing cigarette smoke in Dweezil's face. Then again, it was 1971 and people didn't really make a big deal about second hand smoke in those days. I still don't see what any of this has to do with Roy.

There was a time when I idealized the Zappa household from afar because I had such conservative parents. Now, not so much.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 am 

I know, you have to remember what it was in response to.

KillUgly wrote:
To speculate that Moon was a victim of Roy is making a HUGE and probably irresponsible leap (if we were real jornalists, anyway). If that was the case, I'm certain that Frank and Gail would not let it slide as a favor to Roy. They would have been furious and would have banished Roy from Zappa Land permanently. Remember when Wild Man Fischer endangered baby Moon by breaking a beer bottle near her. Frank was through with Larry after that incident.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 am 

Sorry, (deleted). I guess we're just operating on different wavelengths and I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by KillUgly on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 am 

Please refrain from using my real name. And if you do, please spell it with a Y at the end.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Plook wrote:
I'm sorry but we have a lot of pieces here that don't look good and he is twice convicted...so that is a given, but to say that speculation into the possibilty of some passed bad act is by no means out of line considerring things said by Gail. If someone you know is a two time convicted burgler and your house gets burglerized and someone saw that person near your house who would be your number one suspect?

:smoke:

Thank you, Nancy Grace.

Your Welcome...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm 

polydigm wrote:

What the what...dude do you even know what your saying...man I know your smarter than that, maybe your just lacking street smarts... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm 

BBP wrote:
Please refrain from using my real name. And if you do, please spell it with a Y at the end.

That won't be a problem.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Considering some of the Mothers lyrics, it's not that shocking, is it?

Only 13 and she knows how to nasty.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean!? roy didn't write the lyrics!
Are you saying frank was a pedo too??! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:43 pm 

massagio wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
Considering some of the Mothers lyrics, it's not that shocking, is it?

Only 13 and she knows how to nasty.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean!? roy didn't write the lyrics!
Are you saying frank was a pedo too??! :roll:

:roll:

It means I'm not shocked. Nothing more. I wouldn't be shocked if Roy was innocent and was being set up, either. Please don't drag me back into this thread. It has become pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:05 pm 

KillUgly wrote:
Strike Three! You're out Roy! Like others have said, looking at Baby Snakes will never be quite as fun. That stuff with the doll always was a little creepy. Maybe one of Frank's blindspots. Maybe comparable to the Wild Man Fischer album cover as far as being tasteless.
what album would that be?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 pm 

Plook wrote:
What the what...dude do you even know what your saying...man I know your smarter than that, maybe your just lacking street smarts... :smoke:

However it looks, without confirmation, it is just an assumptive leap.

downer mydnyte wrote:
:roll:
It means I'm not shocked. Nothing more. I wouldn't be shocked if Roy was innocent and was being set up, either. Please don't drag me back into this thread. It has become pathetic.

Rope Leash??

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm 

Huh? Wha...?

I think I posted on this thread somewhere.

Touchy subject, ain't it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Huh? Wha...?

I think I posted on this thread somewhere.

Touchy subject, ain't it?

No, It's NOT a touchy subject, just drop it, okay?

Okay?

Geez.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 pm 

I'm creeped out myself... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
polydigm wrote:
... There are all kinds of things people do to upset each other, it's a hell of a stretch to say that Gail was upset with Roy (very vague) and Roy's a sex offender, therefore the upset probably involved him doing something nasty to one of her kids.

Gail wrote in the forum:

"Roy has his nerve complaining about FZ in interviews now and if I catch another example I will officially go on record for what he has never taken responsibility for and remind him that we did not report him to the police all those years ago. FAYPWAPIYH!"

So she would call the police because he complained about money or something he said to the press?

I agree that narrows the field of choices but it's still a very wide open field. Just as KillUgly says about the Wild Man Fisher incident, if the thing with Roy involved their own children, I doubt they would have been in the slightest bit forgiving about it, but even there I'm just speculating without any real evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm 

Plook wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Plook, your speculation is way out of line. ...
This is what scares me about the concept of having a jury of your peers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:17 pm 

polydigm wrote:
Plook wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Plook, your speculation is way out of line. ...
This is what scares me about the concept of having a jury of your peers.

I agree I watch those 48 hours shows all the time and they convict people all the time with very little real evidence and I don't like that, maybe I am a little more sensitive when it comes to kids...I raised and helped raise so many I can't find any ground for understanding anyone who would hurt a child intentionally...I guess I am no better than the common idiot, because when I read he was twice convicted and was arrested a third time, then there is some prior bad act that was never exposed in his past...I'm jumping to conclusions....sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am 

I've just read that he got 25 years of prison, without a chance being released earlier... oh dear lord what a way to end a life :|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 am 

Flea wrote:
I've just read that he got 25 years of prison, without a chance being released earlier... oh dear lord what a way to end a life :|

And those helpless chidren, what a way to start a life... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm 

Plook wrote:
Flea wrote:

And those helpless chidren, what a way to start a life... :smoke:

Some of our defence dollars should go to study these monsters and maybe it'll lead to a way to stop this kind of behavior in the future.I feel sorry for the chimps that get tested for our health,maybe these triple convicted guys and gals*,could give them some respite?
As far as Estrada is concerned,short eye's don't last long in lock-up.

* That couple with Jaycee Dugard and any other women that enable this horrid activity. :evil: Sick! {-

Edit;Roy was my favorite Mother.I tryed to give him the benefit of the doubt and this is what he gives back? I mean,I feel violated for diggin' him now.Y'all dig it man? Nothing in comparison to the kids of course,but damn,it does hurt to find out I was backin' a loser and thats what he chose to be a sic mf! Shame shame shame,damn shame! El Bummo!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next