Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:46 am 

Excuse me, Kaptain? What were you saying? I was out back beating my dead stallion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:12 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Official Zappa?

@Ghost

There are several linguistic tics that Trendy uses. They are a curious mixture of mis-spelling, bad grammar, attempted humour, attempting to replicate GZ's tortuous syntax and with input from the family of white rabbits that live in his head and drive the fuckers behaviour.

Here are some examples (followed by their meaning in the langauge that normal people use).

Official Zappa = Gary Titone, GZ and the family ('cos in Gary World, he's like a brother to them)

Let peace reign = Everybody stop talking and listen to me

Let peace reign (2) - context sensitive = Anyone with an opinion that differs from me will be reported to the site administrator

And but also = I'm in really tight with the Zappa's

Terms of use = rules that apply to everyone accept Gary

Discipline of good will = everyone be nice but I'll be speaking exactly as I please. so fuck you

I am a screaming arsehole and if there was anything even remotely resembling justice in this world, I'd be banned from owning a computer or any data input device, a DSL connection or keyboard = that's my subconscious screaming CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR IT, CAN YOU?!

Hmmm...roomy, isn't it? = That's the aforementioned rabbits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:23 am 

Welcome to The Dark Side, brother Jack. Your contributions are appreciated.

You know, some people misunderstand me. I don't want to silence Trendmangler or Disco Dildo or anyone else I don't agree with. They amuse me, at least until they start repeating themselves too much. We all have the right to speak and tell the world how stupid we are. What I object to is being told to shut up because I might hurt some other ignorant asshole's feelings. It's that simple. I'm more mad at Dweezil than I am Trendouche.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:50 am 

And there you and I must differ mein pontiff. I do want to silence Trenderbatur, really I do. Everyone else is OK as far as I'm concerned. But that fucking nimrod Titone doesn't deserve to be heard, the prick. I agree with you about DZ. I used to think more of him but his last couple of comments have had an edge to them that was not always his style. For what its worth, I think the guy is just under a lot of pressure and it's starting to get to him...and it's coming through in some of his posts.

But enough of that. We cannot allow our focus to slip. Titone is a fucker. That's what this here forum was set up to address and that's exactly what this here forum is gonna do.

Goodnight Gary Manmeat, wherever you are...chewing on an enormous schwanzstucker somewhere, no doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:23 am 

Sometimes its fun to dish its human nature, they have found cave drawings that show cave men were doing this for hundreds of thousands of years... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 am 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
And there you and I must differ mein pontiff. I do want to silence Trenderbatur, really I do. Everyone else is OK as far as I'm concerned. But that fucking nimrod Titone doesn't deserve to be heard, the prick. I agree with you about DZ. I used to think more of him but his last couple of comments have had an edge to them that was not always his style. For what its worth, I think the guy is just under a lot of pressure and it's starting to get to him...and it's coming through in some of his posts.

But enough of that. We cannot allow our focus to slip. Titone is a fucker. That's what this here forum was set up to address and that's exactly what this here forum is gonna do.

Goodnight Gary Manmeat, wherever you are...chewing on an enormous schwanzstucker somewhere, no doubt.

I vote for Tit-one silence at dzw.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 am 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
Titone is melting my head at the moment. KK is taking a break from DZW and I think I might just do the same. If nothing else, it will highlight the uniformly negative approach that he brings to everything. Right now, I'm avoiding replying to his posts at DZW. His comments about Waco and Boston are crass, insensitive and indicative of a narcissistic/super needy mindset. Over here we use the term 'fucktard' to describe people like him. Fuck 'im. Now, I'm going to enjoy my little vacation. Beer, Kapt? Pope Jim, for the last time, you can apply your own sun cream. Urgghhh....

We are on the same page now. Thanx for the beer too, though you'll have to spot me the first one Mad Jack, for I am slow of earning. I'll gladly buy you a beer for a hamburger on Tuesday. What say, my mad matey? Cheers to Burgers & Beer ,eh? It's also a joint in Davis where Plook and I had a couple a beers, it's called Burgers and Beer. Basic stuff for university students ya know! See ya Tuesday maybe and have fun in CC. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 pm 

I got kicked out of DZW before Pope Jim did which makes me a bit of a bad ass I think. I used to support Dweezil and his music since he was little because he was FZ's kid and I could see the father in the son. But I kind of wrongly envisioned the Zappa family as some kind of ideal family unit and unfairly thought that Dweezil would share his father's sensibilities. Now that I'm a grown up I realize that the Zappas are just as dysfunctional as the rest of us. As I started following ZPZ and eventually joined up on DZW I initially experienced some of that old Zappa magic. But Dweezil is a different guy as he should be. He's a guy that would support a dipshit like Titone. That's OK. Gary probably buys scads of Zappa product (Frank, Dweezil, whatever - just as long as there are no alumni) and as any good businessman knows, you don't spit on your fans. But you make choices. I would guess I've purchased as much or more "official" Zappa product in my lifetime as most hardcore fans. Dweezil, Gail, and the ZFT have successfully offended many hardcore fans like myself over the years because they are flat out wrong on most legal and theoretical levels about who can and cannot play the music. Dweezil has also created a comfy little haven for the dipshit Titone that I have no desire of visiting. After all, I'M A FRANK ZAPPA FAN!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 pm 

KUIII wrote:
I got kicked out of DZW before Pope Jim did which makes me a bit of a bad ass I think. I used to support Dweezil and his music since he was little because he was FZ's kid and I could see the father in the son. But I kind of wrongly envisioned the Zappa family as some kind of ideal family unit and unfairly thought that Dweezil would share his father's sensibilities. Now that I'm a grown up I realize that the Zappas are just as dysfunctional as the rest of us. As I started following ZPZ and eventually joined up on DZW I initially experienced some of that old Zappa magic. But Dweezil is a different guy as he should be. He's a guy that would support a dipshit like Titone. That's OK. Gary probably buys scads of Zappa product (Frank, Dweezil, whatever - just as long as there are no alumni) and as any good businessman knows, you don't spit on your fans. But you make choices. I would guess I've purchased as much or more "official" Zappa product in my lifetime as most hardcore fans. Dweezil, Gail, and the ZFT have successfully offended many hardcore fans like myself over the years because they are flat out wrong on most legal and theoretical levels about who can and cannot play the music. Dweezil has also created a comfy little haven for the dipshit Titone that I have no desire of visiting. After all, I'M A FRANK ZAPPA FAN!

I hear ya bro'. He's not a musician and tells everyone who's cool. Not even a sound tech. He's DZ's pet monkey. Who gives a fuck anyway? See you at the dreaded Alumni show. Don't eat the yellow snow. I'm off DZW until they play near here. I'll miss some friends, but that's the price for having a pet monkey that bites and should be *separated* like the Bieb's was!
..and you are bad ass! You scare the shit outta everyone but me. Boo-sucker! :wink: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 am 

KUIII -- I like everything you say and I salute your bad-assedness!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 am 

KUIII...the bad asses bad-ass. Good post.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:55 am 

You know what? Whatever my opinion is about a thread that perversely honours the last person on earth that deserves honour for any reason whatsoever - it has made me wonder. Why is he so protected by the ZFT? I mean, Isaac got banned - what's the difference there? Jimmy D got banned and he didn't piss anyone off on the forum - only the ZFT.

Trendarsehole pisses absolutely everyone off with no ( ... speak now or forever hold your peace ... ) exception - other than the ZFT. Why is he not banned in perpetuity on both these forums?

To anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together - and it has nothing to do with any kind of malice - the guy is a totally obnoxious cunt. Why is he still allowed to carry on like he does on both these forums?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:07 am 

KUIII wrote:
... Dweezil has also created a comfy little haven for the dipshit Titone that I have no desire of visiting. After all, I'M A FRANK ZAPPA FAN!
I had a run in with Dweezil on DZW a while back - but it didn't get me banned. I made a lot of effort to meet him half way and it just got shat upon from a great height and he seemed to think that the way he was handling it was just like his daddy might have done - not - and of course, Titone joined and vomited all over everything, along with several other budding sycophants. Ban or no ban, I hardly ever go there any more. He is nothing like Frank - and as you imply - why should he be? But, there seems to be some kind of expectation that he should - coming from several directions methinks ... not just the fans ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 am 

polydigm wrote:
You know what? Whatever my opinion is about a thread that perversely honours the last person on earth that deserves honour for any reason whatsoever - it has made me wonder. Why is he so protected by the ZFT? I mean, Isaac got banned - what's the difference there? Jimmy D got banned and he didn't piss anyone off on the forum - only the ZFT.

Trendarsehole pisses absolutely everyone off with no ( ... speak now or forever hold your peace ... ) exception - other than the ZFT. Why is he not banned in perpetuity on both these forums?

To anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together - and it has nothing to do with any kind of malice - the guy is a totally obnoxious cunt. Why is he still allowed to carry on like he does on both these forums?

Polydigm
While I agree with almost everything you say, I simply cannot countenance your description of Monotone as a...."cunt".

As any fule know...a cunt is worth a fuck. Titone is not worth a fuck. A small point but an important one. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 am 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
While I agree with almost everything you say, I simply cannot countenance your description of Monotone as a...."cunt". As any fule know...a cunt is worth a fuck. Titone is not worth a fuck. A small point but an important one. :wink:
I get your joke- and it's fair enough - but I have to point out that the c word in England and Australia is an unspeakable and extreme swear word, unlike it is in America. You can say fuck as much as you like, but the c word is a last resort and even nowadays, with the prevailing laxness in language in general, it's only used in less than salubrious circumstances. It's on the bottom end of my scale anyway and I rarely use it - hopefully that puts it into perspective just how obnoxious I find the entity named Gary Titone. He probably can't help it - but none the less ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:59 am 

polydigm wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:
While I agree with almost everything you say, I simply cannot countenance your description of Monotone as a...."cunt". As any fule know...a cunt is worth a fuck. Titone is not worth a fuck. A small point but an important one. :wink:
I get your joke- and it's fair enough - but I have to point out that the c word in England and Australia is an unspeakable and extreme swear word, unlike it is in America. You can say fuck as much as you like, but the c word is a last resort and even nowadays, with the prevailing laxness in language in general, it's only used in less than salubrious circumstances. It's on the bottom end of my scale anyway and I rarely use it - hopefully that puts it into perspective just how obnoxious I find the entity named Gary Titone. He probably can't help it - but none the less ...

Lol! I live in Ireland and am well well aware of the impact of the word. But sometimes no other word will do. Especially for a cunt like Titone. Sometimes it seems like the word was invented for him ha ha!

Some of my y ounger colleagues get a bit jumpy when they hear old guys like me using the word. They prefer to use "see you next tuesday" as a way of spelling out the letters rather than using the word itself. Fuck 'em...I call it like I see it. A cunt's a cunt and thats all there is to it.

About a week ago my friend in work pointed out two very unpopular people who were walking across our office to get to a meeting room. He nodded in their direction and asked me "what would you get if you crossed that cunt Leo with Ian?" (those being the names of the two in question).

I told him i didnt know and he replied "two cunts".

Are you Geoff by the way?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 am 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:

Lol! I live in Ireland and am well well aware of the impact of the word. But sometimes no other word will do. Especially for a cunt like Titone. Sometimes it seems like the word was invented for him ha ha!

Some of my y ounger colleagues get a bit jumpy when they hear old guys like me using the word. They prefer to use "see you next tuesday" as a way of spelling out the letters rather than using the word itself. Fuck 'em...I call it like I see it. A cunt's a cunt and thats all there is to it.

About a week ago my friend in work pointed out two very unpopular people who were walking across our office to get to a meeting room. He nodded in their direction and asked me "what would you get if you crossed that cunt Leo with Ian?" (those being the names of the two in question).

I told him i didnt know and he replied "two cunts".

Are you Geoff by the way?

Do not under estimate the use of the c-word in America, you through that out and your all in, Like Poly said it is a nuke...be prepared for the fallout... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 am 

Hmmm I always thought Cunt was short for Can't Understand Normal Thinking

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 am 

:wink:
pedro2 wrote:
Hmmm I always thought Cunt was short for Can't Understand Normal Thinking

:mrgreen:

Good one pedro!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 am 

What's going on CC? Nice splash!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 am 

Oh, you know...this 'n' that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 am 

polydigm wrote:
You know what? Whatever my opinion is about a thread that perversely honours the last person on earth that deserves honour for any reason whatsoever - it has made me wonder. Why is he so protected by the ZFT? ...

It's always good advertising to show you are nice to the handicapped.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 am 

At dzw the ability to type w/ colored letters is gone. In fact, previous posts w/ colors are now white. Maybe the all-knowing trendbassador has the answer?

Pope or Plook, any leftover magic mushroom fondue you guys can send my way'd be nice. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 am 

Kuming to you 'live' on K-UNT 95.7 on your radio dial, playing Kuntry music for all the Kunts that like that Kuntry krap! Tonight's guest Kuntry lover is "The Monkey" from Kunrtyteers and tonight's secret word is Kuntry Monkey as we have one in the studio right now.
Announcer: So Kuntry Monkey, how'd you get that name? BTW,may I call you Kunt?
KM: No, and I'm in charge of continuity on the internet site Kuntryteers, and I earned it. You see I'm a Kuntry girrrl at heart and I like official Zappa Kuntry stuff, so I let everyone know that there's no better music to chow down on than Frank's Kuntry Kooked music!
Announcer: But Kuntry Monkey, Frank Zappa didn't play all Kuntry music, he's listed as alternative music. He's simply not Kuntry. What do you say to your detractors?
KM: There is no other music than The Composer's intent, in which all his music is Kuntry music. And but also, only I know what the composer's intent is or was and will forever be.
Announcer: You really are a Kuntry Kunt, aren't you?
KM: I try, and I always try to adhere to all official Zappa Kuntry music.
Announcer: I still prefer Fucktard you Kunt!
KM: But I...
Announcer: That's all the time we have folks and remember what Kuntry Monkey sez: "There's no monkey music like Kuntry Monkey music!"

Good night boys and girls and tune in next week, in the meantime "Don't touch that Kuntry dial,..... ya Monkey!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:58 am 

Genius KK, pure genius. Laughed so hard reading that!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next