Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:17 am 

My favorite Trendy moment from an old page on this board in regard to a live show of the Fireworks Ensemble in nycity:

Trendmonger wrote:
"Could you believe they even did one on Conlon Nanarow…………. Even I was laughing. I type so fast making so many dyslexic spelling errors or just plain spelling errors that even I had to laugh at the misspelling of Conlon Nancarrow."

My response:
Take a look at your MOFO booklet. The ZFT misspelled it, too. Or is that all part of the project/object?

He never responded....

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:36 am 

Trendy's having a veritable oralgasm over at DZW this morning. I won't bother copying it all, but here's one bit that was too good to pass up:

Gary wrote on May 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
@ Poodle,

I heard about Joe's departure directly from the horses mouth so to speak. I never felt the need to speak in the slightest on the issue until a formal announcement of any kind was made. I support exactly how it was first made and but also how now Dweezil has blogged. Pointedly in no way did I feel it necessary to overtly expect Dweezil or the ZFT to quickly make a statement or parade a large fanfare. As I always have, I remained confident not only in my patience and but also the virtue of the artists diligence to their art. I've spent decades looking at fans expectations, where at times they are a bit overt, the fodder of expectations, where change of familiarity can push their envelope, of what they think should be done. My words have been clear on that matter for a very long time. If some have a hard time understanding that, do not want to hear me repeat that or do not like it, they can always ignore. For the most part we all love the music and the virtues of Dweezil Zappa. There is also a virtue of kindness. I extend that to all, in good will.

Trendy perversions of the English language:
and but also (twice!)
pointedly (as he uses it)
parade a large fanfare
the artists (sic) diligence to their art
overt, overtly (as he uses them0
the fodder of expectations (sounds like a new rock tribute group)

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Poodle quote: "History has shown us how quickly Dweezil can hire an open chair seat in his band and adapt to change"

I wonder how well an open chair seat can keep time?

Clint Eastwood is going to be in ZPZ?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:40 am 

Ya Trendy can't spell for shit, what a dumbass... :mrgreen:

:smoke:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:25 am 

You're so happy to find one person you can look down on.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 am 

My wife accuses me of looking down on everyone...so I remind her it's because I'm 6' 9".

How we laugh!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:

Gary wrote on May 11, 2013 at 10:26 AM
@ Poodle,

I heard about Joe's departure directly from the horses mouth so to speak. I never felt the need to speak in the slightest on the issue until a formal announcement of any kind was made. I support exactly how it was first made and but also how now Dweezil has blogged. Pointedly in no way did I feel it necessary to overtly expect Dweezil or the ZFT to quickly make a statement or parade a large fanfare. As I always have, I remained confident not only in my patience and but also the virtue of the artists diligence to their art. I've spent decades looking at fans expectations, where at times they are a bit overt, the fodder of expectations, where change of familiarity can push their envelope, of what they think should be done. My words have been clear on that matter for a very long time. If some have a hard time understanding that, do not want to hear me repeat that or do not like it, they can always ignore. For the most part we all love the music and the virtues of Dweezil Zappa. There is also a virtue of kindness. I extend that to all, in good will.

Oh, your so professional Howie. Maybe Dweezil will let you come on da bus! (like he could keep a secret :roll: )
^If I said that on DZW I'd be banned.^

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:44 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:
You're so happy to find one person you can look down on.

I only look down on them to help them up... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:45 pm 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
My wife accuses me of looking down on everyone...so I remind her it's because I'm 6' 9".

How we laugh!

Your will be the center on the Zappa Forum Basketball Team... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:39 pm 

I can't believe I'm doing this, but GT's comment on DZ's announcement about Joe leaving ZPZ, clearly demonstrates his sycophancy.
Gary, in DZW, on May 10, 2013 at 06:41 PM, wrote:
Thanks for the articulate announcement. It touches the soul on so many levels. Your passion rings true like a big note.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:54 pm 

polydigm wrote:
I can't believe I'm doing this, but GT's comment on DZ's announcement about Joe leaving ZPZ, clearly demonstrates his sycophancy.
Gary, in DZW, on May 10, 2013 at 06:41 PM, wrote:
Thanks for the articulate announcement. It touches the soul on so many levels. Your passion rings true like a big note.

It rings true like a cracked bell being struck by a hammer "Dunggggg" :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:48 pm 

If Dweezil was smart he'd call this guy out for the douche he is. Personally I don't like it when people try to kiss my ass in my job. Does Dweezil like it? Is he that insecure? Is he afraid of him and that's why he humors/protects him?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:11 am 

"Touches the soul" - what an utter fucking ball bag. I think Gary touches himself on a regular and sustained basis...the fucken wanker.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:00 am 

Oh, shit, I'm doing it again. But, I made the mistake of reading the following. What the fuck is he on about???
Gary, in DZW, on May 11, 2013 at 07:42 AM wrote:
Be it a little time for solitude and refelction or just being due diligent on very important things, like hiring a drummer in a short period of time and preparing for the tour, I think taking a little time, in a unique way, before dealing with mass media, taking time to do what you do before dealing with adressing change to the media and overall fanbase can be what seperates thinkers and doers of the sternest accomplishments from pedestrian mediocrity of a world turned to un-reality.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:35 am 

The world has turned to unreality in the weird place that is Gary's mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:23 am 

polydigm wrote:
Oh, shit, I'm doing it again. But, I made the mistake of reading the following. What the fuck is he on about???
Gary, in DZW, on May 11, 2013 at 07:42 AM wrote:
Be it a little time for solitude and refelction or just being due diligent on very important things, like hiring a drummer in a short period of time and preparing for the tour, I think taking a little time, in a unique way, before dealing with mass media, taking time to do what you do before dealing with adressing change to the media and overall fanbase can be what seperates thinkers and doers of the sternest accomplishments from pedestrian mediocrity of a world turned to un-reality.

Poly, for one, I think we should start any other thread than this one. If PJ wants to make Gary Titoney a legend, then it would follow that if you post here, you think Trendy's a legend too. You just fulfilled his wildest dreams by even having this thread PJ or can't you see the irony of it all?
Legend my ass!
Cyber Monkey is all.

His relation to the ZFT, other than Dweezilla is nil with anyone in the ZFT camp. (everyone's met DZ after a show) He lives for telling us he *knew* about every announcement but had to keep it under wraps cause he's on the inside looking out and we should be so gratefully dead.
So that's where that name came from! Listening to Gary Titoney's Gailspeak bullshit......

Like...

"I was gonna tell you but Dweezil swore me to secrecy" are how his posts are purposely perceived in his mind. Not! It's GaryTitoneyWorld.com in his sick head.(the guy needs a another hobby) No one there believes him and it's gotten to the point where DZW.com is just not fun anymore.

IMHO,Dweezil needs to tone Titoney down. He's the only one that could and I hope he does and wish them the Best. Because Gary is the Best, :shock: (picture Al Franken as Stewart on SNL) He likes picturing himself as the know-it-all on DZW. For Gary, that's a positive thing because, gosh darn it, he likes himself.

Over here it's just plain old "Music is the Best!" Not the Legend That Is Trendmonger. :evil:
That's just crap coming from a bitter/banned dude who I know is above this shit. imho, which means nuts!

Eye's be rollin' on the concrete fawn! :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:34 am 

I just learnt a new word! Thanks Poly!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:37 am 

Pope Jim wrote:

Trendy perversions of the English language:
and but also (twice!)
pointedly (as he uses it)
parade a large fanfare
the artists (sic) diligence to their art
overt, overtly (as he uses them0
the fodder of expectations (sounds like a new rock tribute group)

I guess the "fodder" stuff was lifter of DZ, who in his blog wrote "no fodder for all of the special speculators and instigators out there"

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:14 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Over here it's just plain old "Music is the Best!" Not the Legend That Is Trendmonger. :evil:
That's just crap coming from a bitter/banned dude who I know is above this shit. imho, which means nuts!

Eye's be rollin' on the concrete fawn! :roll:

Kiirk...if you don't like it, don't participate. Fact is, I couldn't give a shit about Dweezil Zappa World. I'm banned, but I'm not especially bitter. Dweezil's a PC twit. He's a great guitarist, but he annoys me. I dislike Gary Titone (note correct spelling) mainly because he treated me and Ciaran like shit. We were making jokes about potatoes and working in restaurants and becoming friends in a room that Gary considered his, "Call Any Vegetable," and he decided that we needed a moderator. We weren't using the room as he intended it to be used. It didn't matter that he hadn't used it in a year, as is the case with so many of the groups he creates, because nobody wants to be in his groups; all that mattered was that it was his room and if we weren't going to use it as he intended, we didn't belong. So he drove us out and deleted our conversations. (Which led to the creation of The Sin House, but that's another story.) Then he posted a couple of recipes at Call Any Veg. Then he said that was too much trouble and quit doing it and now it's nice and empty and inactive like all the other groups he creates. It's hard to figure. He wants so badly to be the prophet of his new religion, Zappa anal worship, and he wants friends and followers, but just let them have one thought that doesn't fit his ideology and choreography and fuck 'em, you're outta here, bum.

Trendmonger is a legend because he's a fucking Fascist, like Hitler and Mussolini and all of the George Bushes. You are free to disagree all you want, but I don't think you're qualified to diagnose my mental or spiritual state. I just plain don't like Trendmonger, all right? He doesn't play nice.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 am 

And he's a cocksucker

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 am 

Oh, yeah. That, too.

AND the bastard wiped out the creation of the Tuberarium! For that alone he should be drawn and quartered and shot and buttfucked, in that order. Just deleted that whole brilliant concept. Hell ain't hot enough for a crime like that.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:01 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:
Oh, yeah. That, too.

AND the bastard wiped out the creation of the Tuberarium! For that alone he should be drawn and quartered and shot and buttfucked, in that order. Just deleted that whole brilliant concept. Hell ain't hot enough for a crime like that.

I pretty much agree with what your sayin' Jim. I just don't want to give him anymore credit for being a dickhead than I have too. I didn't know about the Tuberarium! Nor that he's been given Ciaran shit too. I did see a post in The Meeting Place where Ciaran is bitching about another unnamed poster. Ciaran gives it back and he's not banned. I think it was the comment about FZ being a mean little man that got you banned man. Some of Ciarans digs are a lot worse than yours about that sick twisted cunt.
As you can tell he pisses me off too. I'm not trying to come down on you, just the phony Titoney baloney shit.
I can't stand it!
I can't stand it!
I really can't stand it. :x
One thing I did notice is Dweezil trying to bait Ciaran into saying something straight out bad about Titoney after Ciaran posted a round about way of calling "someone here" a dumb cunt. AND he's even gotten Mark (The Poodle Bites) pissed off. That's a hard thing to do. TPB is a real nice guy, but even he won't stand for some of these wild and crazy claims coming from the cunts mouth either. :roll:
Total fuckin' tool time man.
No reason to fight about that cunt. You do it your way and I'll do it mine. So don't stop bitchin' about him on my account, just join in on the other *Titoney's An Asshole* threads!

We cool bro'? 8) :?:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 pm 

To each their own, Kapt. TPB once threatened to "paint the sidewalk with my brains" when I shared a story about my 18 year old self and an amorous adventure I once had at a 1980 Zappa concert with my then underage girlfriend. I've never really cared too much for the guy since. Besides, he's another fawning Dweezil acolyte. Not my kinda guy.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:51 pm 

Trendmonger is an extension of Dw- edited at the insistence of my lawyer

Last edited by downer mydnyte on Sun May 12, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:50 pm 

KUIII wrote:
To each their own, Kapt. TPB once threatened to "paint the sidewalk with my brains" when I shared a story about my 18 year old self and an amorous adventure I once had at a 1980 Zappa concert with my then underage girlfriend. I've never really cared too much for the guy since. Besides, he's another fawning Dweezil acolyte. Not my kinda guy.

Some of these guys that never got laid until they're 21 or older, sure have a thing for anyone having had sex with any girl under 18. Even if the girl is ready willing and able. TBP strikes me as one of those. I've never had any problems with him, but the way he loves and worships his dogs is kinda weird to me. He calls them his working dogs and they get treated better than most humans do from what he's posted. One of his dogs died. It was a bigger deal than another forum members (Mars) Dad and cousin both dying close together. No empathy for humanoids I guess. I didn't know he threatened you. Don't you get banned for that crap? He also doesn't know what a big bite he's tryin' to chew on either, eh bro'! Dweezil inspired him to take up guitar and he's progressing and sharing. That's what DZ wants that site to be more like. All about guitar tones and textures, with kids and butterfly's and everything is beautiful as long as you play it the DZW way and buy his toys. At least here, the ZFT is hawking FZ's wares and that's what brought me here. Plus we can say fuck off ZFT without fear of retribution or a rebuke from the little cunt Phony Titoney. That's pretty cool too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next