Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:26 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
coevad wrote:
KaptKirk is trending again at dzw. Hey Kiirk, when does the next episode of 'Trendy & The Kaptain start?

Don't you mean The Kapt. & Trendille. Perhaps you'd prefer Gary Fuckett and The Gooey, Drippy, Runny, Smelly, Kinda' Union Gap? (Gary's Enormous Mouth, it's all brown)
Why worry coevad? It'll all be posted here sooner or later. The guy don't bug me as much as you'd think. He's more of a source of entertainment now anyway. There's no "Breakin' News" or anything.
If your so concerned though, why not try and have a dialog with Gary about any alumni on DZW and see where that takes you. :mrgreen:

I'm not gonna get banned if those are the flames your fanning. :twisted:

Wow, struck a nerve, did I? No worries here. Just looking for comedy. I like it better when you converse with him. So start the show, bro!............ps - oh, he bugs you alright. So stop denying it. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:25 am 

Loose valve @ SC blog!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:40 am 

coevad wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
coevad wrote:
KaptKirk is trending again at dzw. Hey Kiirk, when does the next episode of 'Trendy & The Kaptain start?

Don't you mean The Kapt. & Trendille. Perhaps you'd prefer Gary Fuckett and The Gooey, Drippy, Runny, Smelly, Kinda' Union Gap? (Gary's Enormous Mouth, it's all brown)
Why worry coevad? It'll all be posted here sooner or later. The guy don't bug me as much as you'd think. He's more of a source of entertainment now anyway. There's no "Breakin' News" or anything.
If your so concerned though, why not try and have a dialog with Gary about any alumni on DZW and see where that takes you. :mrgreen:

I'm not gonna get banned if those are the flames your fanning. :twisted:

Wow, struck a nerve, did I? No worries here. Just looking for comedy. I like it better when you converse with him. So start the show, bro!............ps - oh, he bugs you alright. So stop denying it. :lol:

He really doesn't bug me, unless I let him. Guys like him do intrigue me for short periods though. I just wonder why you want me to stir the pot, when you can do it yourself? Afraid you'll get banned coevad?
If your interested in how I handle things without getting banned or ruining the site for other people too, check out the Somethings Coming blog by Titoney. All new stuff and guff too, just for your reading entertainment. :wink:

coevad wrote:
Loose valve @ SC blog!

I see you've found it already. How can he fight love? Ahahahahah! I love the part about Letterman nixing his interview with FZ. It's all in the mind of the imaginer...which is more of Titoney's Baloney. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:23 am 

EXTRA! EXTRA! Get it while it's hot and nasty!

Report Comment

Gary Gary wrote on May 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

You just keep pushing the envelope. I don't need to go into the details of my frienships to prove anything to you or anyone. People like you would not be satisfied until a king knights a friendship with thronehood. Even if that were done you would have somwething to say. I will put it to you this way. Many special friendly invites and meals have gone back and forth for a very long time. One of the catering feasts I prepared for a very special Frank Zappa birthday party backstage at The Beacon Theater is documented here at the website. I don't go around taking thousands of pictures, quoting small little phrases of a chance meeting or asking for an autograph for the thousandth time. In the last several decades there was one time I asked Dweezil for an autograph, it's just not my thing. That makes some fans happy , good for them. For me, there are far too many exchanges of friendly dialogue that went on for countless hours, dinning experiences and gifts going back and forth to mention. I have shared quite a number of meals with my friends where I lost count a very, very long time ago. There are some things about the fanaskeptasaureous fanbase that jusk keep pushing the envelope of negativity. You so very much live in that space. I hate to rehash the negatvity of the fanaskeptas, but I tend to remember an interview I did with Joe Travers 8 years ago that was tittled Vaultmeister - No Time For Losers. Joe and I were friends long before that interview and I really don' t want to go down your garden spycho path anymore. Spend a little time doing some investigation and just maybe you might learn a little something.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 am 

Warning warning manmeatosoreass has broken out of its restraints AND it's stopped taking its meds. Guns can't stop it, rockets can't stop it....

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm 

"I don't want to play that game so I'll ramble on about it for way too long and will do so again if need be"

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm 

fuckin' spycho

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:25 pm 

Anyone know what this means or is supposed to mean:

"...dinning experiences and gifts going back and forth to mention."

If a dinner is not a birthday party in what world are you giving gifts and if it is a birthday party usually only one gets the gift, it sounds like a secret Santa or something. Maybe he is going Opra, whom I sure he knows... :mrgreen:

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:09 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:
EXTRA! EXTRA! Get it while it's hot and nasty!

Report Comment

Gary Gary wrote on May 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

You just keep pushing the envelope. I don't need to go into the details of my frienships to prove anything to you or anyone. People like you would not be satisfied until a king knights a friendship with thronehood. Even if that were done you would have somwething to say. I will put it to you this way. Many special friendly invites and meals have gone back and forth for a very long time. One of the catering feasts I prepared for a very special Frank Zappa birthday party backstage at The Beacon Theater is documented here at the website. I don't go around taking thousands of pictures, quoting small little phrases of a chance meeting or asking for an autograph for the thousandth time. In the last several decades there was one time I asked Dweezil for an autograph, it's just not my thing. That makes some fans happy , good for them. For me, there are far too many exchanges of friendly dialogue that went on for countless hours, dinning experiences and gifts going back and forth to mention. I have shared quite a number of meals with my friends where I lost count a very, very long time ago. There are some things about the fanaskeptasaureous fanbase that jusk keep pushing the envelope of negativity. You so very much live in that space. I hate to rehash the negatvity of the fanaskeptas, but I tend to remember an interview I did with Joe Travers 8 years ago that was tittled Vaultmeister - No Time For Losers. Joe and I were friends long before that interview and I really don' t want to go down your garden spycho path anymore. Spend a little time doing some investigation and just maybe you might learn a little something.

Church Lady: "Well isn't that special." :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:33 pm 

Came back to see what the Trendmonger was up to. Every forum has someone like him but no one I have encountered in my travels has really matched his utterly pelling reserponality. Great thread! 8)

Hello old friends.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm 

feetlightup wrote:
Came back to see what the Trendmonger was up to. Every forum has someone like him but no one I have encountered in my travels has really matched his utterly pelling reserponality. Great thread! 8)

Hello old friends.

Welcome back feets! What's ya been up too? How's thing's going in your neck of the woods? Where ya been and all that, you ol' ZappaFreak you! :wink: :o :D 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm 

"In the last several decades there was one time..."

I love when he does that. He likes to pretend that he's a lot older than his 50 or 51 years, like he's the Wandering Jew who's been around since the Diaspora. "I've been a Zappa freak since I was knee-high to Napoleon. How dare you question me?"

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm 

"I have shared quite a number of meals with my friends where I lost count a very, very long time ago."

What did he lose count of? How many beers he had? How many sausages he ate?

He is the worst writer ever.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:30 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
feetlightup wrote:

Hello old friends.

Welcome back feets! What's ya been up too? How's thing's going in your neck of the woods? Where ya been and all that, you ol' ZappaFreak you! :wink: :o :D 8)

Hiya Kaptain!
Not much different for me, just a few years older and a few pounds heavier. :P I've been kind of out of "Zappa mode" for the past few years, that may explain my scarcity around here. Still a music nut as always, buying albums, playing in a band, etc.
Nice to see some familiar faces and avatars still around!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:17 pm 

feetlightup wrote:
...utterly pelling reserponality...

Hoo.......... knocked the wind out of me...

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:45 pm 

Utterly repelling personality ... very appropriate description of the cunning stunt, Feets. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:16 am 

feetlightup wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
feetlightup wrote:

Hello old friends.

Hiya Kaptain!
Not much different for me, just a few years older and a few pounds heavier. :P I've been kind of out of "Zappa mode" for the past few years, that may explain my scarcity around here. Still a music nut as always, buying albums, playing in a band, etc.
Nice to see some familiar faces and avatars still around!

Stick around some feets. How do you like the New Zappa Records releases of FZ's catalog and all that jazz man? Re-mastered by Joe Travers too, I believe. Some cool clear tones of FZ goin' on! 8) Oh yeah!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
Two minutes of "Fodderstompf" was all I could take. They're gonna need a more rousing anthem if they ever hope to take down the evil Trendmonger.

It grows on you, honestly!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
[size=150]For me, there are far too many exchanges of friendly dialogue that went on for countless hours, dinning experiences and gifts going back and forth to mention.

Well, that explains a lot. Trendmonger doesn't eat - he dinns.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 am 

Feets! How are you? Great to see you again!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:49 am 

Caputh wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:
[size=150]For me, there are far too many exchanges of friendly dialogue that went on for countless hours, dinning experiences and gifts going back and forth to mention.

Well, that explains a lot. Trendmonger doesn't eat - he dinns.

:D

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:58 am 

I didn't write that, Trendmonster did.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stick around some feets. How do you like the New Zappa Records releases of FZ's catalog and all that jazz man? Re-mastered by Joe Travers too, I believe. Some cool clear tones of FZ goin' on! 8) Oh yeah!
So far I've only bought Hot Rats from the new run of CDs, but I plan to get more. The reviews out on the street have been very positive. Some very nice looking recent releases from the vaults that I need to catch up on too!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:48 am 

A big hello to Mental, Poly, and Bonny too! Happy to see you guys again.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:03 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
I didn't write that, Trendmonster did.

I know, sorry - I was a bit lazy :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next