Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
coevad wrote:
A friend at dzw posted a video of Joe Travers and Friends playing 'Home At Last' from their last show. Trendy posted this link of vital information for the event - three days fucking after! And he lives 3000 miles away. I guess that's the good part.
http://events.pe.com/los_angeles_ca/eve ... rs-friends

At least he didn't post a review.

Fuck all those writers that would write a review! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 am 

The latest ejectamenta from the alleged mind of Tit One:

Gary wrote on May 26, 2013 at 12:17 PM

As the drivers of the 97th Indianapolis 500 are getting ready to start their engines I'm chowing down on some Thai Vegan Jungle Curry. Jim Nabors is currently belting out Back Home Again In Indiana. In these traditions of spicing up the holiday weekend, as Indiana has their traditions in sycamore trees and fast open wheel racing, Indian cuisine spices it up with Vindaloo and smoothing it out with a yogurt drink called a lassi. The Be- Bop Tango (of Old Jazzmen's Church) can not get here fast enough. Godspeed and Terpsichorean Ejectamenta to all. Goodnight Jack Webb wherever you are.

Say what? Jim Nabors? Jack Webb? Vindaloo?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 am 

"While I think of Memorial Day and the proud men and women who have defended this country I am taken back to teh time when an uncle had lost his leg in the Vietnam War and was learning to use his prosthesis. His courage was an inspiration to all that had gone before him and you of course know that he mastered his new leg with a fierce pride in himself. But teh courage and bravery of all of our military is but a drop in the bucket compared to the raw thunderous panache that The Chosen One has displayed in bringing us Roxy perfection that at a pure amoeba level will rock and cajole the senses. As I pray at the altar of Zappa I wish with a fervent hope that those who have no idea about anything ever will understand a mere atom's worth of what they are hearing."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 am 

My eyes are bleeding after reading that. With any luck Homeland Security and a crack psychiatric team will be on their way to his house. He's really gone off the reservation this time.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:24 am 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
My eyes are bleeding after reading that. With any luck Homeland Security and a crack psychiatric team will be on their way to his house. He's really gone off the reservation this time.

That was actually me mocking him.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:02 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
"While I think of Memorial Day and the proud men and women who have defended this country I am taken back to teh time when an uncle had lost his leg in the Vietnam War and was learning to use his prosthesis. His courage was an inspiration to all that had gone before him and you of course know that he mastered his new leg with a fierce pride in himself. But teh courage and bravery of all of our military is but a drop in the bucket compared to the raw thunderous panache that The Chosen One has displayed in bringing us Roxy perfection that at a pure amoeba level will rock and cajole the senses. As I pray at the altar of Zappa I wish with a fervent hope that those who have no idea about anything ever will understand a mere atom's worth of what they are hearing."

I nominate cal for uberfan of the century! Nice job cal you must be proud to have served up The Chosen One's favorite dish of steaming succulent, gooey, drippy, runny, relentless, meatless, uber praise that chef Titoney spews out so perfectly. All my amoeba and atoms are quivering with delight as The Chosen One prepares to take flight with his rockin' teenage combo. Who, btw, plays more notes with less band members this time around. As if anyone else could attempt this feat!

Right on parody cal! 8) :)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:

It's definitely In teh Ballpark.

Hi Cal. 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 am 

feetlightup wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:

It's definitely In teh Ballpark.

Hi Cal. 8)

Hey, good to see you again!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:12 am 

Ooops! Guess I'm wearing the Dunces cap now...

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:21 am 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:

Sorry, I'll put a disclaimer next time. What's scary is that it's not much beyond the scope of what he would say.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:51 am 

Don't feel bad, Jack. It fooled me, too. I went over to DZW to see if I'd missed something. Excellent parody, Calvin.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:03 am 

No problem Cal! An excellent piece of work. And you know great minds think alike Jim. I also checked DZW!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:

Sorry, I'll put a disclaimer next time. What's scary is that it's not much beyond the scope of what he would say.

Just what we needed on the forum...someone who is channeling the Trendster!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 am 

[/quote]Just what we needed on the forum...someone who is channeling the Trendster![/quote]

You know, I've (thankfully) never heard Titonic's voice but sometimes I amuse myself by imagining how it sounds. I'm pretty sure that if I could train my ass to speak using farts and then submerged my butt in a vat of cooking oil and got it to say "hi, I'm Gary" then that would sound pretty close to how he actually sounds when he talks.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:

calvin left clues, though. "The Chosen One" and 'altar of "Zappa" are what gave it away for me. Trendbender would never use those. If you used DZ & Co. and 'altar of' good will & N'lightenment, then I'd be fooled.
Nice job. Sounds like a new game?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 pm 

Taken from GTs first posts on 'The Meeting Place'(dzw-nye 2009):

Figured I'd test out this "Meeting Place". While on the topic of "Funky" that groove that something/anything is searching or riding positive wavelengths in a world filled with so much hostility is one definition of funk in my book. Continuing that positive path that has been so welcomed here in this community where I have celebrated with friends old and new is not only one of life's pleasure but something that is segregated from an internet that is a planting field of hostility. Whatever it is that everyone here is looking forward to in 2010 when that ball drops may peace, happiness and good health be with you, friends and families. When Dweezil spoke to me about the basic plan for this site back in August I had extreme hopes and my expectations have exceeded expecting the unexpected.

In regards to my user friends list I have not sent an invite request to a single user. Considering my extremely extroverted personality I have tried to remain low key from that and other things where at times my personality trait is extremely overburden to some. I have to think along the lines of an Ambassador and what is best for the community.

So would this be pre-papal, Jim?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm 

Just read Cals post...made prop's there... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:14 pm 

Gary wrote on Nov 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM

It is easy to see that a number of people here have an agenda to discredit this officially appointed Ambassador. If I may quote Pope Jim "I've been agitating for a new Ambassador for months. GMBG gets my vote."

With "AGITATING" being a keyword some Pope's bless weapons of war, some conceptualy annointed in Zappalogy have their own set of childhood sexual abuse issues but when it comes to religion that dogma as seen here agitates and promotes war and killing more so than evolutionary theory ever has or ever will.

What is quite obvious is that Pope Jim has been in violtion of the Terms of Use Areement for months. He flaunts his violation of said Terms Of Use Agreement in a circular motion like an icing anointment utensil each and every time his offense seemingly is at war with this Ambassador.

As long as I am willing and able I will quote one of his latest offenses and this will be the moniker when I poot forth with objection to any given breach of contract. The Sign Post ahead has been a warning. It's a shame some never read that agreement or adhere to its code of conduct. It is the lack of respect of that contract that has Dweezil Zappa World going down the path of an internet school yard.

Pope Jim wrote on Nov 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Dear Mr. Ambassador-of-Lard,

Yesterday I was feeling kind of sorry for you. I got over it. I suggest you take your terms of use agreement, fold it many times untill it is all sharp corners and put it where you hide your wristwatch.

Respectfully,
Pope Jim

Some of your old posts are still there Jim!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:
My eyes are bleeding after reading that.
Yes, but the English was too good for Trendy ... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm 

polydigm wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:

Most things are too good for Trendy...

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:35 pm 

Trendy, speaking as Ambassadork-at-Large: I had extreme hopes and my expectations have exceeded expecting the unexpected.

In regards to my user friends list I have not sent an invite request to a single user. Considering my extremely extroverted personality I have tried to remain low key from that and other things where at times my personality trait is extremely overburden to some. I have to think along the lines of an Ambassador and what is best for the community.

coevad: So would this be pre-papal, Jim?

Indeed. Both post-poophole and pre-Papal. I was still going by my civilian name at the time. I became Pope Jim sometime in the summer of 2010. I figured if that jackass could be an Ambassador, I might as well be the fucking Pope.

Last edited by Pope Jim on Tue May 28, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 pm 

coevad wrote:
Gary wrote on Nov 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM

It is easy to see that a number of people here have an agenda to discredit this officially appointed Ambassador. If I may quote Pope Jim "I've been agitating for a new Ambassador for months. GMBG gets my vote."

With "AGITATING" being a keyword some Pope's bless weapons of war, some conceptualy annointed in Zappalogy have their own set of childhood sexual abuse issues but when it comes to religion that dogma as seen here agitates and promotes war and killing more so than evolutionary theory ever has or ever will.

What is quite obvious is that Pope Jim has been in violtion of the Terms of Use Areement for months. He flaunts his violation of said Terms Of Use Agreement in a circular motion like an icing anointment utensil each and every time his offense seemingly is at war with this Ambassador.

As long as I am willing and able I will quote one of his latest offenses and this will be the moniker when I poot forth with objection to any given breach of contract. The Sign Post ahead has been a warning. It's a shame some never read that agreement or adhere to its code of conduct. It is the lack of respect of that contract that has Dweezil Zappa World going down the path of an internet school yard.

Pope Jim wrote on Nov 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Dear Mr. Ambassador-of-Lard,

Yesterday I was feeling kind of sorry for you. I got over it. I suggest you take your terms of use agreement, fold it many times untill it is all sharp corners and put it where you hide your wristwatch.

Respectfully,
Pope Jim

Some of your old posts are still there Jim!

I remember this post. Gary actually believed that Dweezil had officially appointed him Ambassador. The truth is more like this: When Dweezil started DZW, he invited certain people from this forum to join his little club and act as ambassadors of good will and respectful behavior, to sort of set an example for others. Gary misunderstood, of course. He thought he had just received a knighthood from God's only son (never mind Ahmet). He thought he was Dweezil's ambassador to the people of Earth, or Dweezil's holy mouthpiece and divine interpreter. Dweezil and I exchanged a number of letters about this. I even brought up the spectre of Mark David Chapman. All that's gone now, wiped out in the purge of my account, along with my tasteless jokes and perverted poetry. I really miss that poetry. I sweated blood over that shit.

WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE? Dweezil, for one. Daddy would be so proud of him.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:34 am 

polydigm wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
Most things are too good for Trendy...
I see your point, but isn't it the case that nothing is good enough for him ... except - that is - for the one who perfects his perfection perfecting?

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
Trendy, speaking as Ambassadork-at-Large: I had extreme hopes and my expectations have exceeded expecting the unexpected.

coevad: So would this be pre-papal, Jim?

Indeed. Both post-poophole and pre-Papal. I was still going by my civilian name at the time. I became Pope Jim sometime in the summer of 2010. I figured if that jackass could be an Ambassador, I might as well be the fucking Pope.

ahhh...the days of lard.
If anyone wants to take the time to get to page 373 of TMP@dzw, there's a heavy exchange of fire between A-dork and ed from Portland. DZ stops the exchange, and ed has to say he's sorry.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 am 

Oh where, oh where has my Trendmongrel gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?

Four days of silence. It must be killing him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next