Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: LIJST FZ:VOTE HERE
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:28 am 

By now, most of you read about that crazy Dutch group of people who call themselves LIJST FZ...<br>It seems as if we have the people, all we need is votes (and of course a program, but we will make that up while we're in government, with our headphones on, listening to FZ...).<br>So if you want to support us, VOTE HERE....<br>You don't even need to be 18 in order to vote...<br>Hell, wake up your 2 year old child and get him or her to type YES.....<br><br>Thanx<br><br>AbnuEmu<br><br>LIJST FZ<br>''For The People, By The People...''

Post subject: Re: LIJST FZ:VOTE HERE
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:43 am 

LIJST FZ:<br><br>It's for all the ugly motherfuckers out there...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:55 am 

[quote author=white_person link=board=legends&num=1035566923&start=0#2 date=10/25/02 at 10:33:06]<br>Will this ensure me some kind of cabinet position as payback? [/quote] <br><br>Of course, that's how our previous government filled its positions.  8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:12 pm 

<br>[quote author=Studebaker link=board=legends&num=1035566923&start=0#3 date=10/25/02 at 11:55:36]<br><br> <br><br>Of course, that's how our previous government filled its positions.  8)<br>[/quote]<br><br>That's right.......who needs a political program, anyway...<br>All we need to do is find some people who are prepared to fight eachother over the most stupid and irrelevant things...<br>There's not that much to it really...........<br><br>Thank you very much to the LPF<br>and a special thanks to Mr. Volkert van de G. who is probably laughing his ass off right now........<br><br>You have all been wonderful, it's a shame it could only last this long..........<br><br>Obviously, the above is as sarcastic as i can be, right now.<br>It's a shame that people who have gotten some 1 million votes<br>FUCK things up the way they've did.<br>This country needs a functioning and reliable government made up of people who truly put there money where there mouth is, because although it may seem that we have a perfect society, all is not well, and there are lots of things that need to be dealt with as soon as possible...<br>So, i WILL be voting again in January and i hope that for the next 4 years things will go better than the last couple of months.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:51 am 

<br>[quote author=ZF link=board=legends&num=1035566923&start=0#5 date=10/26/02 at 01:42:42]<br>Like to have some new good parties round here in the froggy state  :P<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[/quote]<br><br>It seems as if we get to choose between 9 new political parties in our Government when it's voting time....<br><br>We have The Community's Party by Imam Abduhl Hasselhoef<br>New Netherland by former Leefbaar Nederland-founder Jan Nagel, List New Politic by Herman Heinsbroek (if you want a Bentley, vote for him.....), we get the Conservatives.nl from Winny de Jong, the New Feauture Partie and the Woman-Man Interaction Partie (this last one should be interesting, since man and WO-man are Gods 2 biggest mistakes along with the poodle...)<br><br>Here you have it folks: the Dutch Politics 2003<br>Wonderful, isn't it ???

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:05 am 

As long as they fight with words instead of bullets...<br><br>Anyway, I'm not expecting anything from all those new political parties. They only have a few months to get their act together and to come up with a serious political program and a good list of candidates, and as we've seen with the last elections, that's just way too little time. I'd be surprised if any of them would get more than a couple of 'zetels' (what's that in English?, 'seats'?).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:48 am 

<br>[quote author=ZF link=board=legends&num=1035566923&start=0#11 date=10/28/02 at 09:17:43]<br><br><br>No, you're wrong, it seems we're getting 10, u did not count this one:<br>http://www.o-o-c.nl/images/sesamstraat.jpg<br><br><br><br><br><br>'Politics is the showbiz of industry'<br><br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Cookie Monster for President....<br>Free Cookies for everyone....<br>I'd vote for him anyday....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:03 am 

Hey, cool guys! 8)<br>Like I said before I`d like to be the german INNENMINISTER of recreational Activities and at the same time AUSSENMINISTER for the Outgrown Ordinairy in Mid-Europe!<br><br>Vote LIJST FZ! ;D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:54 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=legends;num=1035566923;start=0#14 date=10/30/02 at 15:49:42] of course we need a new anthem: any suggestions?  ??? [/quote]<br><br>You're right! How about 'Fat Bentleys Don't Make It' ;) <br>That 'Wilhelmus' song is starting to sound a bit dated nowadays, and nobody knows the words anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:07 am 

<br><br>And all the Belgian fans can vote the HET ZAPPA BLOK... <br><br>Every house a clock, every country their extremists.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:43 am 

Our ''Bentley Boy'' (a.k.a.: Herman Heinsbroek) decided he is NOT going to the elections...<br>Reason ???<br>He thinks there is not enough time to ''build up'' a complete new partie and find the right people to be in it...<br><br>So that's ONE down and 8 to go.....<br>So much for ''New Politics''.<br><br>Here's Tom with the weather....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:03 am 

[quote author=AbnucealEmukaah83 link=board=legends;num=1035566923;start=15#17 date=11/08/02 at 02:43:43]<br>He thinks there is not enough time to ''build up'' a complete new partie and find the right people to be in it...[/quote]<br><br>Just like I said earlier in this thread, at least Heinsbroek is man enough to admit that there's not enough time to start a new political party in a couple of months, unlike Winny de Jong and her 'deConservatieven.nl' party. <br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:03 pm 

[quote author=Studebaker link=board=legends;num=1035566923;start=15#19 date=11/08/02 at 09:03:01]<br><br> unlike Winny de Jong and her 'deConservatieven.nl' party. <br>[/quote]<br><br>Yes, that's true...<br>And i think it would be a miracle that Winny would get any votes at all...<br>At this point i can't really say who gets my vote, although it's highly unlikeable that it will go to one of those new ones...<br>I am what you call ''a floater''....<br>