The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: hELp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:01 pm 

:'( I'm really a dog trapped in a cat's body :'(

Post subject: Re: hELp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:06 pm 

Fascinating.<br><br>Well then, your instincts shouldn't compel you to groom your fur incessantly, the fact of which should be cutting  down on the hairballs and the subsequent pukage, which I have grown sick of seeing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:13 pm 

[quote author=Them link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=0#1 date=01/28/03 at 14:06:07]Fascinating.<br><br>Well then, your instincts shouldn't compel you to groom your fur incessantly, the fact of which should be cutting  down on the hairballs and the subsequent pukage, which I have grown sick of seeing.[/quote]<br>Poor baby. Then JUST don't look.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:31 pm 

;) Cat, yer crackin' me up! The same post under every heading in the Forum! Cheers,kid. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:13 pm 

[quote author=Dr.Including link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=0#6 date=01/29/03 at 02:08:04]<br>I hope this nonsense stops; it makes me sick! (this message also goes to Chris Frederico and a few others, too) :-X[/quote]<br><br>Here's what makes ME sick-people who can't find it in themselves to say something positive about a post yet don't hesitate to say something negative. <br><br>Then, there are the people who, at gun point and on LSD, couldn't possibly muster up an idea to start a post of their own so they go around picking the fuck out of someone elses.(I think I'm in agreement with federico on this...GOD FORGIVE ME)<br><br>Then there are the people who, read a post, decide they don't like it, THEN TAKE THE TIME TO POST ON IT COMPLAINING THAT THEY DON"T LIKE THE POST! How STUPID is THAT.<br>Besides, who expected anyone to actually reply to this.<br>And of course there's the old stand by, "If you don't like it, click on the back button".<br>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:44 am 

Actually I thought it was a brilliant and funny response to what Chris did, redundancy notwithstanding...I mean that was one of the points, wasn't it? Deliberate and exagerrated redundancy. And speaking of 'Spamming', well whaddaya know, it's almost LUNCH TIME! ;D

>You don't.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:11 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=0#12 date=01/31/03 at 10:27:13]<br><br>I agree. If anyone should have felt entitled, if not expected to mock Mr. Federico's mass-redundant-pootitude, it would be Ms. catpuke. She was blindsided by an undeserved attack because her screen name happened to match that of a nemesis of C_F's on some other forum or newsgroup or something. He not only harrassed her here on the forum, but via private messages as well. Eventually, he recognised his error and posted an apology, a little too little and a little too late for the object of his misguided venom and other horrified members, myself included.<br>I do see the humor in both C_F's and catpuke's spam-o-rama, but it does leave a wake of sludge in which we're left to trudge, and I traded my hip waders for crack some time ago. I just hope these threads soon sink...guess I'm not helping by posting this here. D'oh!<br>[/quote]<br><br>Psssst...Hey Whitey...don't look now, but the strange alien that was inhabiting your Avatar has apparently vacated the premesis...I was starting to worry it was there to stay...who's there now? hmmm...looks like a POET-TYPE...I wonder what everyone else is whispering about?<br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:01 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=0#14 date=01/31/03 at 14:48:37]<br><br>Same jackass<br>Different pic<br>Either way<br>I'll make you sick<br><br>-Whitey, poet laureate of Jenkintown, PA<br>[/quote]<br><br>No shit, I thought it was Jim Morrison! That's what I meant about the poet comment.  Uh....Jim?.....That you?<br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:16 pm 

[quote author=Dr.Including link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=0#9 date=01/31/03 at 06:31:37]<br><br>Relax, catpuke! <br><br>I mainly do agree with you, but your "lecture" as a response to my post means missing the point. Please reread my last post in conjunction to the post from dove_grey, I replied to. <br>Maybe you misunderstand what I tried to get across. I didn't say anything negative about the content of your thread. I was only pissed about the fact that you put it into every main menu. If that should have been a hint to Chris_F, not to do so, fine. If not, let me tell you that is a pain in the ass (esp. if you do like a thread) if you have to go to all different menus to read what other people are contributing to it. (It also leads to duplications of answers btw.) <br>Believe it or not: when I looked through the "recent posts" menu and found your thread answered ten times in different categories I at first thought of a technical error...til I found out that this was done on purpose.<br><br>It is already bad enough that threads get opened that existed a million times before (which of course is unavoidable with new people comin' in here every day.). So please don't make it worse.<br><br>And I 100% agree that if someone doesn't like a thread or a single post he can just skip it. <br><br>Hope you get the picture ? No offense intended. As a matter of fact I really like your hELp-thread. Otherwise I wouldn't have answered to it. ;)[/quote]<br>I'll re-read yours if you re-read mine.<br>Besides, YOU outta be a female on an almost all FZ site!!<br> ;D. It's always a lot easier for a guy to tell a woman what to do than it is for them to tell another man. Made me wonder why you didn't take the time to tell "a few of the others" what you told me.<br>We can shake paws and be friends, 'k?<br>M'ow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:13 pm 

Hey, Duck-  ;D HA! I was just coming back to say, "Maybe we should just wave to each other since you have webbed feet".<br>Thanks,<br>Michele

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:40 pm 

considering CF posted this same thingy on every section or however yer describe the way things are divided up here i find pukes resopnse - postin her replies on every help thingy going very logical - cuts down on confusion.<br>this thread is really a case of multiple schitzod ID in a multidimensional environment. id do the same but im a pc thicko so i cant work the buttons to let it happen.<br><br>mungo<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:42 pm 

hands off the duck cat - it doggies dinner tonite , go get yer self a mouse<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:17 pm 

[quote author=mungo link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=15#22 date=01/31/03 at 18:42:02]hands off the duck cat - it doggies dinner tonite , go get yer self a mouse<br><br>mungo[/quote]<br>I'm holdin' a mouse right now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:10 am 

oh gawd - i just read this stuff properly and it turns out it was catpuke , not cf who posted this thread thing all over the place - and i made out she was an innocent responsee , lord , i am a dick. <br>puke - your a nasty spammer and i take back all the nice things  i said  - you know, i now know that there really is some basis in the relationship tween cats & dogs as stereotyped in many a warner brothers cartoon - long live the mouse, & daffy too for that matter.<br>i aint eatin tonite yet - watch out cause it looks like your on the menu - puss n' chips.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:44 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=0#12 date=01/31/03 at 10:27:13]<br><br> Mr. Federico's mass-redundant-pootitude<br><br>, but it does leave a wake of sludge in which we're left to trudge, and I traded my hip waders for crack some time ago. <br>[/quote]<br><br>You have a way with words in much the same way FZ had a way with a guitar string.<br><br><br>[move]brilliant[/move]

l)
l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:38 pm 

[quote author=Dr.Including link=board=legends;num=1043791264;start=15#26 date=02/02/03 at 14:34:54]<br>Image[/quote]<br>I WANNA wave back, I just can't seem to find a waving cat avatar. The 3 I found don't work after I get them here! ;D<br>