Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:34 pm 

I'm sure many of you know that Steve Vai was born on June 6, 1960. Also on June 6, 1966, he was 6 years old. I also heard he took up music at the age of 6. It's like the sixes are all over the place when it comes to Steve Vai. Kinda ironic that he got the role of Jack Butler as well. Is it possible that the "little Italian virtuoso" was also FZ's sixth guitar player?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:29 pm 

Ahh, c'mon dude, I'm just trying to throw something new in the mix.  As an athiest, it doesn't mean shit to me either. I'll keep trying. Ya gotta admit it's a bit more intriguing than a charles bear topic, no?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:44 pm 

I think Vai is more of a 777 guy as opposed to 666. Once his website was full of sevens and he deliberately put all the... how shall I put it... "emotionally denser solos" on the seventh track of each album so that he could name his best of compilation "seventh song".<br><br>Is there a basis for the Pixies song which goeslike "if man is five then the devil is six then godis seven"? I can only think of this one:<br><br>One day this increadible female specimen comes to heaven and all the prophets go after her. In order to prevent any conflict, they decide to throw dice to figure out who's gonna get the girl. First Moses throws the dice and it's a 4-4. Then Jesus throws 5-5. Because this is the Muslim version, Mohemmed throws 6-6 and says "That's it folks". Just as he is about to take the girl away, earth shakes, clouds part and two dices fall down from the sky which read "7-7".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:26 am 

[quote author=cor_bovinum link=board=legends;num=1049009687;start=0#3 date=03/30/03 at 00:44:32]....earth shakes, clouds part and two dices fall down from the sky which read "7-7".[/quote]<br>confucius strolls up & rolls an 8-8...feng shui rules

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:12 am 

[quote author=bongofury2000 link=board=legends;num=1049009687;start=0#0 date=03/29/03 at 23:34:47]Is it possible that the "little Italian virtuoso" was also FZ's sixth guitar player?[/quote]<br>maybe the 66th  8)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:55 am 

when i was born my daddy was 40 , he was 40 times older that i was , five years later he was only nine times older than me , when i was 20 he was three times older than me and in 6 years time he will be only be twice my age - freaky stuff that has something to do with einstein and realitivity i think .<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:05 pm 

I don't think Einstein's theorys of relativity are anything to do with that, sorry. I believe that they explain how time goes faster as velocity increases, it's pretty complicated though. If you want to learn the basics then getThe Elegant Universe by Brian Greene, it won  a few awards so I guess it must be good. It helped me!<br><br>Also ERIS would beat anybody at dice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:35 pm 

what a site ( ERIS ) - if yer click on NO.36  POPE CARDS you will see that under the title APOSTLE HOLYDAYS the first one is MUNGDAY - i always sensed i was in some way special - let the drivel continue to gush forth.....<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:16 am 

LIGHT WORKER COME ON :mrgreen: