Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Free Facial Pictures !!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:11 am 

For all of you who like real nice creamy facials....<br>Here's a little special something...just for you  ;)<br><br><br>http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html<br><br>Enjoy  ;D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:51 am 

[quote author=AbnucealEmukaah83 link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=0#0 date=12/17/02 at 08:11:11]For all of you who like real nice creamy facials....<br>Here's a little special something...just for you  ;)<br>http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html<br>Enjoy  ;D[/quote]<br><br>HEY !!!! Where did you get that ?   HILARIOUS !!!<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]I'll send it to my friend to share the laugh ![/glow]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:17 pm 

its terrible , im mean you cant help cacking your pants, but i feel really sorry for him.<br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:31 pm 

You are what you is.<br><br>Seems like Zappa predicted allready in 1981. Check out the lyrics to the song, if ya don't get the point... Visionary stuff !<br><br>Yeah, really pittyfull, knowing that he did made some great songs as on Thriller and the likes...<br><br>for your convinience:<br>http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/You_Are_What_You_Is

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:56 pm 

he's oxygenated!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:56 am 

[quote author=mungo link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=0#3 date=12/17/02 at 15:17:31]its terrible , im mean you cant help cacking your pants, but i feel really sorry for him.<br>mungo[/quote]<br><br><br>Yeah, That is true. Although this stuff is really funny, actually I don't think it is legitimate to make fun of a person with such bad psychological problems... Did you see the guy pretending to throw his son off the window??? He in NOT Normal. As a Brazilian inteletual has poited, he is a prisioner to the Music Industry Biz, totally cripped from his true will, that was to be a HAPPY GAY MAN...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:23 am 

And Germaine is a negro!<br>A NEGRO! A NEGRO! A NEGRO!<br><br>hahahahahahahaha<br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:34 am 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=0#11 date=12/18/02 at 06:30:55]<br>WHAT?!?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Get out your Broadway the Hardway and listen to 'Why Don't You Like Me?"<br>you'll love it... it's a way of life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:04 am 

A foolish young man <br>Of the Negro Persuasion <br>Devoted his life <br>To become a caucasian <br>He stopped eating pork <br>He stopped eating greens <br>He traded his dashiki <br>("Uhuru!") <br>For some Jordache Jeans <br>He learned to play golf <br>An' he got a good score <br>Now he says to himself <br>"I AIN'T NO NIGGER NO MORE . . . HEY! HEY! HEY!"<br><br> :o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:14 am 

Guys, check this out:<br><br>www.kicken.com/funnyfiles/WackoJacko.swf<br><br><br>mr-green-eyes: this that balcony scene revisited...<br><br>I scored poorly...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:36 am 

Me too!!<br><br>Man, hilarious!<br><br>It's strange, his carreer is as dead as a dodo but still he can't make one wrong move or everybody has seen it.  I think we can expect the worst from this man.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:10 am 

[quote author=Baby_snake link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=15#15 date=12/18/02 at 10:04:40]A foolish young man <br>Of the Negro Persuasion <br>Devoted his life <br>To become a caucasian <br>He stopped eating pork <br>He stopped eating greens <br>He traded his dashiki <br>("Uhuru!") <br>For some Jordache Jeans <br>He learned to play golf <br>An' he got a good score <br>Now he says to himself <br>"I AIN'T NO NIGGER NO MORE . . . HEY! HEY! HEY!"<br><br> :o[/quote]<br><br><br>or howzabout :<br><br>A foolish young man <br>Of the Negro Persuasion <br>Devoted his life <br>To become a caucasian <br>He cut of his nose<br>He tucked in his cheeks<br>Now he looks like an advert<br>("Hoho") <br>For some sideshow freaks <br>He dangled his baby<br>From the 13th floor <br>Now he says to himself <br>"I DON'T LOOK HUMAN NO MORE . . . EEE-HEE!"<br><br> ;D<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:19 am 

<br>well i recon that jacko has a serious identity crisis triggerd from being a mega corporation prop from an early age - he never got to  develop his own id. one was always  provided for him by the pr dept. when he got older and more independant he began searching for who he really was , plastic surgery being just one method of exploration.<br>shit, what do i know but id like to see him on the therapists couch - what a tv scoop of the decade.<br>poor old jacko.<br><br>mungo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:22 am 

[quote author=Baby_snake link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=15#15 date=12/18/02 at 10:04:40]A foolish young man <br>Of the Negro Persuasion <br>Devoted his life <br>To become a caucasian <br>He stopped eating pork <br>He stopped eating greens <br>He traded his dashiki <br>("Uhuru!") <br>For some Jordache Jeans <br>He learned to play golf <br>An' he got a good score <br>Now he says to himself <br>"I AIN'T NO NIGGER NO MORE . . . HEY! HEY! HEY!"<br><br> :o[/quote]<br>That's not about MJ. It's about Tiger Woods.<br>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:22 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=0#4 date=12/17/02 at 15:33:00]Hey Abnu, and you didn't like my 'His nose is deflated' <br><br>http://www.zappa.com/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general;action=display;num=1033697625;start<br><br>thread somewhere else at this forum....  ???[/quote]<br><br>Yeah, I know....but I JUST had to share this with all my dear and beloved forum members...<br>And most of you decided to take a look for yourself...and looking at the title of the topic, most of you expected facial pictures of a completely different kind of nature......PERVERTS !!! ;)<br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:17 am 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=legends;num=1040141471;start=15#25 date=12/23/02 at 01:54:37]<br>I knew there was a reason I never saw that movie....<br><br>I also tend to believe he is not of this planet.[/quote]<br><br><br>Does HE come in peace ???<br>